_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1358 1359 [1360] 1361 1362 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938857 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20385 on: November 28, 2013, 09:50:26 pm »

"Want to talk about it?" Jim offered. "...We can just talk by text, if you don't want everyone else overhearing."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20386 on: November 28, 2013, 10:05:00 pm »

"Maybe later. I'd talk to Thomas first, but he's in a PTSD-induced coma..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20387 on: November 28, 2013, 10:47:18 pm »

"...Oh. I see. I'm sorry." Jim rubbed her shoulder for a moment, before taking his hand away. He wasn't sure if he was crossing some sort of social boundary or not, and figured it best to er on the side of caution. "I'll be here if you need me, though." Someone's got to look after everyone, and isn't that why I was picked, anyway? Because I do give a damn about trying to hold this group together and keep us all from murdering each other?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20388 on: November 29, 2013, 12:26:43 am »

"I'll be here if you need me, though."

As will I.
Feyri continued holding May's hand and giving companionship to her, and more than curious on why she was feeling what she was feeling.
Quote from: Feyri Nirel > James Kelly
Hi :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20389 on: November 29, 2013, 12:32:28 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
Hey.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20390 on: November 29, 2013, 01:40:12 am »

((Heh. All Morul did was piss off the local government.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20391 on: November 29, 2013, 05:20:27 am »

(( All *I* did was piss of the HMRC. Briefly. XD
I'm not sure how much sense that makes with recent revelations :P ))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20392 on: November 29, 2013, 07:22:25 am »

((@Radio Controlled: I told you, the smoke grenades and cameras combined only cost 2 tokens, not 5.

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed that our mutant in the bowels of the planets has a Tear of Timmy. He could use that. What could possibly go wrong?))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:29:27 am by Parisbre56 »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20393 on: November 29, 2013, 08:45:55 am »

((actually, just got a nice idea on the name thing.

"The Wanted Nails"

Basically ever heard the phrase "for want of a nail"?
It goes something like "for want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost, for want of a horseshoe the messenger was lost, for want of a messenger, etc. until the KINGDOM is lost." all "for want of a nail"

Well that's what the HMRC is isn't it? Its the nail that the people need to seal the coffin of a stagnant government.))

STEPHEN HAWKING reads my OOC rambling and suggests it, changing his vote and explaining it.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20394 on: November 29, 2013, 08:49:07 am »

((Hmm... Hadn't heard of that phrase/rhyme before. Sounds great!))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20395 on: November 29, 2013, 09:01:39 am »

((I like the thought behind it but it just doesnt work for me. "the wanted nails" just doesnt sound like a revolutionary force to me, it makes me think of an interstellar hardware store or a group of settlers who became pirates because they lacked the pointy bits of metal necessary to keep their houses standing...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20396 on: November 29, 2013, 09:22:30 am »

((I like the thought behind it but it just doesnt work for me. "the wanted nails" just doesnt sound like a revolutionary force to me, it makes me think of an interstellar hardware store or a group of settlers who became pirates because they lacked the pointy bits of metal necessary to keep their houses standing...))

((It's also not a good name because you have to explain it. Without context, "The Wanted Nails" sounds pretty silly, and if you have to explain the entire thing to anyone who asks, that defeats the entire point of having a snappy name in the first place.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20397 on: November 29, 2013, 09:52:56 am »

((Does it count as a rhyme if it only rhymes because the last two words of each line except the last are the same?))

Spoiler: Full "Rhyme" (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20398 on: November 29, 2013, 10:00:58 am »

((I dunno. I like the name just because it causes people to go "What?". It makes them research. And if they research, they learn, about the name and about our cause. It's an advertising trick. Gives them incentive to get "involved" out of curiosity. And it doesn't have the usual drawback of "Eh.. why bother?" this trick has, because when the Wanted Nails are coming to "liberate" your solar system, you'll WANT to research them.))

((Does it count as a rhyme if it only rhymes because the last two words of each line except the last are the same?))
A rhyme is a repetition of similar sounds in two or more words, most often at the end of lines in poems and songs. The word "rhyme" may also be used as a pars pro toto to refer to a short poem, such as a rhyming couplet or other brief rhyming poem such as nursery rhymes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20399 on: November 29, 2013, 10:16:03 am »

((+1 for wanted nails.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1358 1359 [1360] 1361 1362 ... 2101