_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938980 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18990 on: October 02, 2013, 11:21:08 pm »

((There's all sorts of bad taste jokes to be made here that I'll just ignore in favor of more lolcat pics.

Also, someone needs to jump out and yell BOO at Lyra to see if she fluffs up.  Fluffed up cats are hilarious- one of mine does it at the slightest provocation and it's hilarious every single time.

Spoiler: Like this (click to show/hide)
))
((Every time my cat does that my face gets clawed off.
So yeah, daaaw.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18991 on: October 02, 2013, 11:33:37 pm »

daaaooowowow ow ow stop.))
((Fixed That For You))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18992 on: October 03, 2013, 12:22:24 am »

"Hmm, you...want better hearing?"
...Ears. So cute. Blargh.
"Or that you..can't reply to me directly? Hm. Hows about this-"
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Lyra
Hi :D
Quote from: Lyra Arden to Feyri Nirel
Hi :3
I want you to keep the tokens, someone had to pay the doctor to let me not be made into a robot, and I think it was you. I'll just try to earn more if I want more stuff.
I got what I wanted.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18993 on: October 03, 2013, 12:35:59 am »

Bah, why am I arguing for the modesty of a catgirl? I'll just consider it fanservice for when someone decides to draw Lyra or make a comic about ER or whatever.))
(( >_>
<_<
...))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18994 on: October 03, 2013, 12:48:42 am »

Bah, why am I arguing for the modesty of a catgirl? I'll just consider it fanservice for when someone decides to draw Lyra or make a comic about ER or whatever.))
(( >_>
<_<
...))
((...
<(' '<)
(>' ')>
<(' '<)
(>' ')>
<(' '<)
(>' ')>
<(' '<)
(>' ')>
<(' '<)
(>' ')>
<(' '<)
(>' ')>
<('   ')>
<('__')>
<(;,,;)>
...))

((There's all sorts of bad taste jokes to be made here that I'll just ignore in favor of more lolcat pics.

Also, someone needs to jump out and yell BOO at Lyra to see if she fluffs up.  Fluffed up cats are hilarious- one of mine does it at the slightest provocation and it's hilarious every single time.

Spoiler: Like this (click to show/hide)
))
((...
(( *sigh*, one moment, grabbing a coin for the Fight/Flight coinflip. heads is fight, tails is flight.))
[Fight/Flight: Heads]
((... uh oh))
"Um, okay, if you want to."
Head back. Try to figure out what that was about.
You take your reluctant date back to the palace.
[intuition:2-1]
"DOPPELGANGER! What manner of demon are you?! Show me your true form, monster of the 9th realm!"

You begin trying to tear her clothes off. Somewhere far away you hear faith screaming something about "Protection" and "How she always knew your true nature".
Fight/Flight
apply the underside of the palm of my hand to the underside of Grate's chin, forcefully. step towards him and stomp on his instep. elbow him in the chest area. knee him in the groin. then leg-sweep him. finally grab his throat but don't apply more pressure than necessary to maintain my grip (don't strangle him yet) using my left hand. pin his left arm under my left knee, plant my right knee on his chest, and grab his right arm with my right hand.
"No."
((I was expecting to have to post that particular sequence for either May or Rennen btw, sry GWG.))

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT:

STOP AS SOON AS GRATE SURRENDERS
Just a brief reminder...))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 12:59:24 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18995 on: October 03, 2013, 01:31:52 am »

(Yes, but whether or not she rips your face off has nothing to do with how fluffy her tail might become. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18996 on: October 03, 2013, 01:41:20 am »

(Yes, but whether or not she rips your face off has nothing to do with how fluffy her tail might become. :P)
((For maximum safety, have it done by the voidspace guy... whose name constantly escapes me. For maximum hilarity, have it be done by Mesk.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18997 on: October 03, 2013, 01:42:12 am »

((Or hell, someone get Miyamoto to do it if he survives.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18998 on: October 03, 2013, 02:02:28 am »

((As an aside, I am going to have to cancel my plans for a variable-intensity aim enhancer for the sniper variant of the Gungnir now. It would have reduced the laser's intensity to harmless level, and allowed to "paint a bead on the target" using a scope, before firing a powerful lightning pulse.

With my earlier prediction of surprise spearing in the back, and Lyra's newfound propensity to chase laser pointers...

...might have to at least redesign it.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18999 on: October 03, 2013, 05:52:20 am »

((Or hell, someone get Miyamoto to do it if he survives.))

((What exactly should he do? Pet the Lyracat? Because Rules of Slapstick determine he will still get mangled pretty badly by her, synthflesh body and heavy plate armor be damned.

Also, 'if he survives'? You planning something unsavory mister Xantalos?  :P  ))
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:54:26 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19000 on: October 03, 2013, 06:00:18 am »

((and Lyra's newfound propensity to chase laser pointers...

...might have to at least redesign it.))
((So your saying we should have laser sights on all our guns that let us point out targets for her to attack?? :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19001 on: October 03, 2013, 06:15:45 am »

((Next target on hitlist: TCM. Wanted dead or alive for anatomical ignorance and...certain implied issues.))
((He's already dead or alive, fool!))

((I've asked before, but I'll ask again: Is Feyri near the AM and Grate?))
[yes. So is Lyra.]
((I'm aware that Lyra is with Feyri. RP below.))

((and Lyra's newfound propensity to chase laser pointers...might have to at least redesign it.))
((So your saying we should have laser sights on all our guns that let us point out targets for her to attack?? :P))
((Given the number of times that my little brother has completely failed to get a cat to attack me using that method, I don't think it would work. And those were normal cats, ie idiots. Lyra is not a normal cat and is not an idiot.))

"Hi, Miss Feyri! When did you get a cat? And why does the cat look...Lyra, is that you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19002 on: October 03, 2013, 06:34:18 am »

((I am voidspace guy. I play Morul Migurkeshin.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19003 on: October 03, 2013, 06:37:54 am »

((Next target on hitlist: TCM. Wanted dead or alive for anatomical ignorance and...certain implied issues.))
((He's already dead or alive, fool!))
((Which reminds me. I gotta find a capsule of something toxic with a nuclear-decay-timed breakage trigger, and a way to override control of some internal containment shutters without anyone noticing. For science.))

edit:
((I am voidspace guy. I play Morul Migurkeshin.))
((Aha. Okay, will try to remember. ^_^))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19004 on: October 03, 2013, 06:43:34 am »

(You're not thinking of making Lyra into Schrodinger's Cat, are you?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 ... 2101