_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1250 1251 [1252] 1253 1254 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937311 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18765 on: September 29, 2013, 10:26:14 am »

((I don't think that you can teach them that beer = bad. That's not how sods work. They're more likely to fulfill a given directive.))
((Order them to remember that beer is bad and it should always be delivered to your refridgerator ready for proper disposal.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #18766 on: September 29, 2013, 10:51:23 am »

Is anyone else at this choke point?

Be ready to defend the ship. Use the rifle to focus on attackers. Heat a 1-foot sphere in the center of mass of any attackers that come rather than firing the rifle, though.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18767 on: September 29, 2013, 11:12:43 am »

((Why I said that the beer was HMRC standard.))
((HMRC standard is beer in the same way whiskey is beer or absinth is beer or ethanol fuel is beer. It's a completely different type of drink. It's only similarity with beer is it has alcohol.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18768 on: September 29, 2013, 11:22:22 am »

((Actually, it has one other: Some people call both kinds of drink "beer". Oh, and neither is a good idea to drink.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18769 on: September 29, 2013, 11:36:28 am »

((Is beer still beer if you spike it with moonshine?
Because thats basically what were talking about, although the newly formed moonbeer is probably spiked again.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18770 on: September 29, 2013, 11:40:53 am »

Because thats basically what were talking about, although the newly formed moonbeer is probably spiked again.))
((MMM moonshine.
I have some 120 proof in my fridge right now :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18771 on: September 29, 2013, 11:47:13 am »

Consider using sheets of cardboard as stationary.

Fashion a gun-shaped piece of cardboard, find a way to holster it or something. Feel significantly safer.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18772 on: September 29, 2013, 11:52:17 am »

((MMM moonshine.
I have some 120 proof in my fridge right now :P))
((Ive never understood 120 proof alcohol, i mean mathematically speaking you cannot distill something past 100% purity.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18773 on: September 29, 2013, 12:02:01 pm »

((That's because 2 proof is 1%, so 120 proof is 60%))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18774 on: September 29, 2013, 12:04:57 pm »

((So HMRC Standard would be around 140 proof, right? Or was it more than 70% alcohol?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18775 on: September 29, 2013, 12:09:07 pm »

((So HMRC Standard would be around 140 proof, right? Or was it more than 70% alcohol?))
((I feel like theorizing that the Doc once made a batch of 205-proof alcohol on a bet and has been trying to foist it off on HMRC employees ever since.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18776 on: September 29, 2013, 12:15:29 pm »

((I feel like theorizing that the Doc once made a batch of 205-proof alcohol on a bet and has been trying to foist it off on HMRC employees ever since.))
((For that you'd need the drink to be bigger on the inside. Or some other space warping effect, since you'd need the volume of ethanol in the drink to be higher than the volume of the drink itself. Hard but not impossible with the amount of alien crap we have on board.

Someone should ask the doctor or the science team to do that.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18777 on: September 29, 2013, 12:30:39 pm »

((For that you'd need the drink to be bigger on the inside. Or some other space warping effect, since you'd need the volume of ethanol in the drink to be higher than the volume of the drink itself. Hard but not impossible with the amount of alien crap we have on board.

Someone should ask the doctor or the science team to do that.))
((Ethanol is a molecule. The volume is only one indicator of the amount of liquid. Make a compound substance that is broken up by contact with water or some other common body component, releasing ethanol. Now you have a liquid that doesn't really contain ethanol, but has like 200% alcohol content by volume for consumption purposes, by having greater initial density.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18778 on: September 29, 2013, 12:57:18 pm »

((Or mix pure ethanol with liquid negative energy. Assuming you can get them to.))
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18779 on: September 29, 2013, 02:46:17 pm »

((Y'know how the Kinetic Amp squares energy or force or whatever we agreed the technical bullshit for it was? WHAT IF WE COULD SQUARE ALCOHOL))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1250 1251 [1252] 1253 1254 ... 2101