_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930190 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17925 on: September 17, 2013, 09:48:40 am »

And I no longer have that -1 in handiwork for men.txt

Buy that shield and I'm ready for the mission.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17926 on: September 17, 2013, 09:53:18 am »

"Sweet, sweet alchemy! Let's go!"

Add spoon, Lightning Dragon Viperfish blood (use up about half of available quantity) and a magnet to machine - get pill. Give said pill to Lightning Dragon Viperfish, dancing to where'er he may be.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:14:28 am by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17927 on: September 17, 2013, 10:09:51 am »

Eat pill machine pills. All of them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17928 on: September 17, 2013, 10:21:50 am »

Give Auron the Reiterpallasch if he doesn't already have it and continue waiting for mission start.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17929 on: September 17, 2013, 10:22:31 am »

If I see Xan: Impede Action.
...Try not to see Xan.

Grate has found Feyri. He looks at her, head to toe, then hugs her.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17930 on: September 17, 2013, 11:19:00 am »

I had you at 3 tokens when you bought the rifle. Sure you didn't lend a token to someone or something? I may have just made a mistake.

Not to my knowledge.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17931 on: September 17, 2013, 12:06:37 pm »

Check token count, then smoke cigarette.  Buy grenades if I do indeed have tokens.

((I am ready, but should have two tokens left for some grenades.  Scout eye, 1.  Gauss rifle, 2.))
Smoke, incendiary, frag? What kind you want? You can just post a response, it doesn't have to be an action. I'll just teleport everything into your inventory to save time.

Alright. How about the drones' power source? Until they inevitably get shot down, or do they have a time to live? And how much time do they have on their laser?

One more turn question, continue to be ready to go
"They're charged by the base they come with. As long as you bring them in occasionally, they'll be fine."

Try walking and moving my hands. See if any part of my body has a weapon embedded. Look for the Doc and ask about the alterations. Then ask Steve to give me a text file with everything that happened while I was on surgery. If possible, go to the briefing room.

Hey, can you just give me a basic list of the alterations? And are we near Hephaestus? I think I have to be part of the defense team. And Steve, I will need a resume of the briefing.
Ok, to save time, We're gonna do this:

You get kicked back out into the normal ship.

As per alterations:
That sword of yours is pretty special. You should take a look at it. And learn the art of Iaido.
You're massively flexible and fast. Your body can keep up with your brain now.
You've got built in defenses against projectile based long range attacks, though lasers are still a problem.
You've got kinetic amps built into feet, fists, elbows, and knees.
Your basically the height of cyborg sword fighters.

Await mission start. If possible, quickly link up to VR to try out that heavy laser and see how powerfull it is.

Lars dons his new suit.  "Generals Jim and Miyamoto, I am ready to go.  Let us fulfill our mission in Steve's blessed name.  May the gods stand ever with us."

"Very good. We'll be making planetfall shortly, let's hope we won't need any divine intervention."
We'll assume you got loaded from the bowels of the ship, onto a freight elevator and back up into the hanger. Which is basically the only place you fit anymore.

As per that laser; it is distressingly powerful. Swing your hand and watch things neatly slide down in two pieces powerful.

Go to the armory, buy a laser rifle battery, and painkillers.  After that, I'm ready to defend the ship.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If possible, join whatever active mission is coming after boarding the ship.

Welcome aboard but do me a favor? Zero out those other categories, as in, write in the skills that have zero points. It saves me time.

You know where you start or anything about whats going on?

Uh well, buy a weapon or something because shit's gonna go down fast.

message the doc back, talk to steve
Quote from: Message to the doc
Murder?
"Steve what are we defending from? equipment wise?"

If you kill one of the others I've engineered, you can get engineered. Think of it as a mutagen based highlander.

>Probably mostly standard gauss weapons. Maybe a few heavier things.

if  no-one complains, and Flint does not place them for us, get some spy cams from mission fun to put on the outside of the door that the SODS will be using to get to our gangway

((Manipulators and Amps don't need line of sight right? just us to know where they are))
Yeah, we'll give you some cameras.

Go to the Armory, stare at the Avatar of War and drooooool. Continue dazedly staring at anything resembling a mecha until whoever runs the Armory inquires as to what the hell I'm doing.

Purchase a Cutting Torch and a Monoatomic Razor.
You buy yourself a cutting torch and a razor, ready to no doubt slaughter the competition.

"Hmm... Do I rely on the torch, and buy an explosive, or buy a backup melee weapon...

I like bombs and all, but I like cutting things more, so... yeah. I'll just slice things for money and buy one of those totally awesome mecha-suits.

Quick voidsuit test, grab a chair from the wrec room, pop into voidspace, drop chair, pop into realspace, head to the opposite side of the ship, pop back into voidspace, and search for chair. If chair not found, pop out, head back to original location, pop in, then search for chair. If chair is found, pod self. If chair still not found, ponder possibles reasons, then pod self.

((Whew. Test is to see if voidspace is reset when I leave, or if it remains constant.))

Your test shows that you can indeed leave objects like that chair in the void and navigate with them. It also shows that space does seem to be compressed in some manner. The chair is much closer to you in the void then it is in real space.

((Hey guys, if I ever happen to get suddenly banned from the forums, the most likely thing is that I was using a racial slur common in the hip-hop world that has been deemed "derogatory" on here.))
But TCM, how can they get mad at you? You're black! Just like I'm a hot asian woman.

YOU SEE THAT NIGGA TURNIN'
YOU FEEL THAT BULLET BURNIN'
NIGGA NOW YOU LEARNIN'
COPYRIGHT DISNEY!

PIECEWISE IS A HYPOCRITE AND/OR BLACK MAN.
Hey, I was just quoting lines from a disney musical.

Wear bone armor over exo-suit, idly twirl reiterpallasch, be ready for combat.
Bone armor on, Reshpatcherate..pallshchie twirled.

Grab weapons and prepare for departure
Locked and loaded. Vin Diesel has been alerted to do your voice over.

Having thanked Jim for the cutlass, Jobasio looked askance at his dress-wearing gauss rifle.

"...Whig, my dear," he arched an eyebrow, "as lovely as you look, I think you may be taking things a little far. Clothing might impede your primary function, after all-- that is, shooting things that try to kill me. Perhaps we can just stick with that lovely paintjob I gave you for now, hmm?"

>Tactfully veto the 'dress' idea. Undress my gauss rifle, store the mystery dress in my locker. Promise to let her wear it in peacetime.

>Then ask the AM for a bright, royal purple (The colour of House Hootzal, or something) sash to carry my new cutlass in.
Edit: Get a matching ribbon for Whig, too!

>Count tokens.

4 tokens.

Sash and ribbon combo attained.
And I no longer have that -1 in handiwork for men.txt

Buy that shield and I'm ready for the mission.

"Sweet, sweet alchemy! Let's go!"

Add spoon, Lightning Dragon Viperfish blood (use up about half of available quantity) and a magnet to machine - get pill. Give said pill to Lightning Dragon Viperfish, dancing to where'er he may be.
You give the Magnet, blood and spoon pill to Zeus-fish.

You eat the pill.

The metallic scales on your extremities thicken and expand to the point that you now have giant metal clubs on each limb.

Your hair morphs into tiny, wriggling tentacles.

I'm Going to merge the Man and Idiots in space files into something that makes sense to anyone but me. Then I'll do the intro to the mission. Hey, Milno and crew, you're gonna be in the smaller mission thread, so head over there when you're ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17932 on: September 17, 2013, 12:11:06 pm »

Hellsh yesth.

Bash a nearby table to test club strength.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17933 on: September 17, 2013, 12:20:02 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17934 on: September 17, 2013, 12:26:46 pm »

I believe the components needed are a laser rifle, Gauss rifle and tesla sabre, right?
((Almost. Laser rifle, Tesla Saber, 2-token generator, 1 token worth of materials. 10 token cost total, and Feyri was supplying the Laser and Saber, and paying for the generator and materials.

Also, yay! :D Yet another successful assembly. Now let's hope that the wielders don't fall prey to the prototype weapon syndrome. Which usually manifests as anything between leaving the weapon to be destroyed by relativistic kinetic bombardment and dying a fiery death with the weapon's destruction.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17935 on: September 17, 2013, 12:32:44 pm »

And learn the art of Iaido.
((Why?))
((Good question. I suspect that it has to do with what that sword does when it's just been drawn or is being drawn. Iaido is the art of drawing your katana and slashing in one movement. Definitely check out that sword and what it does!))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17936 on: September 17, 2013, 12:32:55 pm »

And learn the art of Iaido.
((Why?))
You're massively flexible and fast. Your body can keep up with your brain now.
Quote from: wikipedia
Iaido is a modern Japanese martial art based on shinbudo, associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard or saya, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.
I believe you can make the connection.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17937 on: September 17, 2013, 12:33:09 pm »

Brother Lars addresses Saint Milno, Simus, and Pancaek Faith.  "May the holy avatar of Steve watch over you all as you focus on this vital task.  May the gods favor you in your quest to further Steve's most holy name.  Saint Milno, may your divine wisdom guide these disciples to the completion of their quest.  Blessings to you all; amen."

Say a benediction for the departing team.

((Also we need more Timmy Tear pills.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:09:58 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17938 on: September 17, 2013, 12:36:38 pm »

((Also we need more Timmy Tear pills.))

((Sadly, none answered the call for useless junk and mystical artifact donations.))

Add all the metal spoons I have to the pill machine (at least five, hopefully, but as many as it accepts will do). If I don't have at least five metal spoons, get ten from armory.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17939 on: September 17, 2013, 12:44:46 pm »

"We are approaching the hour of open rebellion. Soon, teams led by Jim, Milno, and Miyamoto will leave this ship and take over the planet Hephaestus. We who remain, though, are just as important. We will be defending the ship that they will return to. They are opening a door to a new future. We will make sure it stays open. It won't be an easy fight. People will die. That is an unfortunate reality of revolutions. But we will strive to keep our losses at minimum, to bring as many as possible back from the brink. We are approaching the hour of open rebellion. Let us make it the hour that we take the future into our hands!"

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 2101