_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929573 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17880 on: September 16, 2013, 04:17:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If possible, join whatever active mission is coming after boarding the ship.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17881 on: September 16, 2013, 05:00:08 pm »

((@Tsuchigumo550: You have 5 tokens with which to buy equipment from the Armory Master. There's also Nyars that sells alien artifacts.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17882 on: September 16, 2013, 05:12:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If possible, join whatever active mission is coming after boarding the ship.

((Welcome aboard! Since the next mission will start soon, and you will be needed to defend the ship from enemies, I'd suggest you also try to buy some gear with you 5 starting tokens. I'd suggest either a laser rifle or a gauss rifle (though gauss might be difficult due to your low strength) and something else, maybe an amp, manipulator, an extra rifle magazine or something else. You can find the Armory in the original mission thread.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17883 on: September 16, 2013, 05:35:04 pm »

((Laser rifle with a -1 to conventional? Might be better to get a monorazor or cutting torch. Or some other unconventional or auxiliary equipment. You don't need to shoot to be useful. You can build barricades or mess with electronics. Or set up ambushes. Or any other imaginative way to put your abilities to good use.))

Edit:((@Tsuchigumo550: If you want, check my sig for some useless ER related flavor text info that could help you with your mission. You're in the PSDF for this mission, the Paracelsus Sword Defense Force. The Sword is the ship we travel with.))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:04:01 pm by Parisbre56 »

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17884 on: September 16, 2013, 05:38:45 pm »

message the doc back, talk to steve
Quote from: Message to the doc
Murder?
"Steve what are we defending from? equipment wise?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17885 on: September 16, 2013, 06:00:09 pm »

If there are pills around me, eat them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17886 on: September 16, 2013, 06:25:45 pm »

if  no-one complains, and Flint does not place them for us, get some spy cams from mission fun to put on the outside of the door that the SODS will be using to get to our gangway

((Manipulators and Amps don't need line of sight right? just us to know where they are))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17887 on: September 16, 2013, 06:47:17 pm »

if  no-one complains, and Flint does not place them for us, get some spy cams from mission fun to put on the outside of the door that the SODS will be using to get to our gangway

((Manipulators and Amps don't need line of sight right? just us to know where they are))
(( I think this is correct, though it may make the attempt more draining. Strictly speaking, you don't even need to know where they are and could play 'battleship' with amps by super heating areas behind a wall until you here screaming. Or we could melt the wall. That wouldn't be a problem, right?

And I will 'complain' in that I think we should wait for Joker team to start, and then agree on an order for the whole squad, which may include some Scout Eyes. They are nice and cheap, but they're also highly likely to get destroyed, so they're pretty much a guaranteed write-off from the final total.

I'm currently voting for a gunner bot and/or a mobile drone platform. And not just cause those are weapons Skylar is skilled with :P
I've also been advocating not getting scout eyes if the drones on the MDP are more capable devices, which thus far it sounds like the are. One or two for the door does sound like a good idea, now that we have more details about our post, but it might be possible for us to use a drone in the same scenario. ))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17888 on: September 16, 2013, 07:25:28 pm »

Go to the Armory, stare at the Avatar of War and drooooool. Continue dazedly staring at anything resembling a mecha until whoever runs the Armory inquires as to what the hell I'm doing.

Purchase a Cutting Torch and a Monoatomic Razor.

"Hmm... Do I rely on the torch, and buy an explosive, or buy a backup melee weapon...

I like bombs and all, but I like cutting things more, so... yeah. I'll just slice things for money and buy one of those totally awesome mecha-suits.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17889 on: September 16, 2013, 07:44:35 pm »

Quick voidsuit test, grab a chair from the wrec room, pop into voidspace, drop chair, pop into realspace, head to the opposite side of the ship, pop back into voidspace, and search for chair. If chair not found, pop out, head back to original location, pop in, then search for chair. If chair is found, pod self. If chair still not found, ponder possibles reasons, then pod self.

((Whew. Test is to see if voidspace is reset when I leave, or if it remains constant.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17890 on: September 16, 2013, 07:53:43 pm »

(( I think this is correct, though it may make the attempt more draining. Strictly speaking, you don't even need to know where they are and could play 'battleship' with amps by super heating areas behind a wall until you here screaming. Or we could melt the wall. That wouldn't be a problem, right?

And I will 'complain' in that I think we should wait for Joker team to start, and then agree on an order for the whole squad, which may include some Scout Eyes. They are nice and cheap, but they're also highly likely to get destroyed, so they're pretty much a guaranteed write-off from the final total.

I'm currently voting for a gunner bot and/or a mobile drone platform. And not just cause those are weapons Skylar is skilled with :P
I've also been advocating not getting scout eyes if the drones on the MDP are more capable devices, which thus far it sounds like the are. One or two for the door does sound like a good idea, now that we have more details about our post, but it might be possible for us to use a drone in the same scenario. ))

((The drones and bots should be behind the door a spy-cam would be less likely to get shot, and cheaper if it did, bots are to shoot bad guys))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17891 on: September 16, 2013, 07:58:43 pm »

((Could play 'battleship' with amps by super heating areas behind a wall until you here screaming.))

(("A-5." *Screams* "Hey, we got one!"))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17892 on: September 16, 2013, 07:59:06 pm »

Quick voidsuit test, grab a chair from the wrec room, pop into voidspace, drop chair, pop into realspace, head to the opposite side of the ship, pop back into voidspace, and search for chair. If chair not found, pop out, head back to original location, pop in, then search for chair. If chair is found, pod self. If chair still not found, ponder possibles reasons, then pod self.

((Whew. Test is to see if voidspace is reset when I leave, or if it remains constant.))
((You don't even have to risk walking around, if you want to see if the chair dissapears.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17893 on: September 16, 2013, 08:08:01 pm »

((I'll be doing the walking about in Realspace. At least, that's what I want to do. I also want to see if changing locations affects voidspace, or if wherever I go, when I pop in, it's the same place. The reason I want to know is so that if I do have to toss in a nuke, when we leave here, WILL GROUND ZERO FOLLOW ME? These suits don't block THAT much radiation. Or the other aftermath of a nuclear explosion.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17894 on: September 16, 2013, 08:45:04 pm »

((I'll be doing the walking about in Realspace. At least, that's what I want to do. I also want to see if changing locations affects voidspace, or if wherever I go, when I pop in, it's the same place. The reason I want to know is so that if I do have to toss in a nuke, when we leave here, WILL GROUND ZERO FOLLOW ME? These suits don't block THAT much radiation. Or the other aftermath of a nuclear explosion.))
((Ah. I misread, then.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 1191 1192 [1193] 1194 1195 ... 2101