_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929578 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17865 on: September 16, 2013, 12:26:44 pm »

"Here we go."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17866 on: September 16, 2013, 12:50:53 pm »

"Oh, okay...Lyra, why don't you talk?"
make and maintain eye contact.
"...Can you charade why you can't talk?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17867 on: September 16, 2013, 12:52:29 pm »

"Steve, what happened to my weapon? Can I get it replaced? Does it count as a successful test? Or did my delusions ruin yet another opportunity?" Ask Steve.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17868 on: September 16, 2013, 01:00:38 pm »

"Hey, genocidal superbuddy! Try this!"

Hand hair metal pill to Xan. Then dance along to the armory, ask for some machine lubricant if I can get some for free. And some extra spoons, preferably made of metal. And a permanent magnet.

((PW: What happened to Xan? Did he eat the pill (hair+gauss round)? What does he look like now?))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17869 on: September 16, 2013, 01:04:40 pm »

Alright. How about the drones' power source? Until they inevitably get shot down, or do they have a time to live? And how much time do they have on their laser?

One more turn question, continue to be ready to go

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17870 on: September 16, 2013, 01:07:21 pm »

Makes me want to make a steam-powered one. :D
((Would be fun if we got steampunk themed items from one of Nyar's boxes. There's bound to be an alien or quiet world out there crazy enough to do it.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17871 on: September 16, 2013, 01:25:17 pm »

Try walking and moving my hands. See if any part of my body has a weapon embedded. Look for the Doc and ask about the alterations. Then ask Steve to give me a text file with everything that happened while I was on surgery. If possible, go to the briefing room.

Hey, can you just give me a basic list of the alterations? And are we near Hephaestus? I think I have to be part of the defense team. And Steve, I will need a resume of the briefing.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17872 on: September 16, 2013, 02:12:03 pm »

"Oh, okay...Lyra, why don't you talk?"
make and maintain eye contact.
"...Can you charade why you can't talk?"
maintain eye contact
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17873 on: September 16, 2013, 02:14:59 pm »

((Same here- looks like much of that update got eaten.  Lars does have his MkIII suit, though.  PW:  What about the body armor?  Does it fit over it?  Can it be modified to do so?  Did Lars inscribe it?  He should have a marker on him still.))

Lars dons his new suit.  "Generals Jim and Miyamoto, I am ready to go.  Let us fulfill our mission in Steve's blessed name.  May the gods stand ever with us."

Be ready to go, assuming I don't need to try to modify the body armor to fit over the MkIII.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17874 on: September 16, 2013, 02:26:16 pm »

((Oh, and Feyri has the electrolaser in men.txt, so it's fine Sean.))
((Ah, alright. But it did kinda get glossed over. ^_^))
((I didn't quite see it. :-\))
The face part isn't hard. The 3d projection is the difficult part. Even the holoprojector uses a physical medium of water vapor to display it's images in 3d space. I don't know if you can get around that.
*Shakes fist at futuristic technology*
Curse you and your price to practicality ratio. Why isn't this thing cheap. I mean, 2D simulation which looks 3D! D:<

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17875 on: September 16, 2013, 02:34:58 pm »

Await mission start. If possible, quickly link up to VR to try out that heavy laser and see how powerfull it is.

Lars dons his new suit.  "Generals Jim and Miyamoto, I am ready to go.  Let us fulfill our mission in Steve's blessed name.  May the gods stand ever with us."

"Very good. We'll be making planetfall shortly, let's hope we won't need any divine intervention."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17876 on: September 16, 2013, 02:52:49 pm »

"...Okay then. Bye."

Grate leaves Lyra and looks for Feyri.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17877 on: September 16, 2013, 03:03:13 pm »

((Oh, and Feyri has the electrolaser in men.txt, so it's fine Sean.))
((Ah, alright. But it did kinda get glossed over. ^_^))
((I didn't quite see it. :-\))
((Over here. Control-F and search for Feyri.))
The face part isn't hard. The 3d projection is the difficult part. Even the holoprojector uses a physical medium of water vapor to display it's images in 3d space. I don't know if you can get around that.
Curse you and your price to practicality ratio. Why isn't this thing cheap. I mean, 2D simulation which looks 3D! D:<
((You could use something like this: a camera that detects where everyone is and sends a different image to each eye and each person, creating the illusion of 3d. This is the future, they've probably perfected the technology by now.))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 03:05:07 pm by Parisbre56 »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17878 on: September 16, 2013, 03:27:46 pm »

((You could use something like this: a camera that detects where everyone is and sends a different image to each eye and each person, creating the illusion of 3d. This is the future, they've probably perfected the technology by now.))
((Or you could really just go with a shaped animatronic face. Heck, even if it's not animatronic, it can be a shaped LCD display and it'll convey your face more appropriately than the smiley projector.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17879 on: September 16, 2013, 03:51:26 pm »

Go to the armory, buy a laser rifle battery, and painkillers.  After that, I'm ready to defend the ship.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!
Pages: 1 ... 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 ... 2101