_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930241 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17820 on: September 15, 2013, 01:00:53 pm »

((Not bad. A bit in the uncanny valley, but still impressive.
And, as I guessed, Asian.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17821 on: September 15, 2013, 01:03:04 pm »

((me, on the other hand, doesn't consider any game that doesn't let you bring 20 soldiers and has a geoscape to be one to talk about..))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17822 on: September 15, 2013, 01:07:04 pm »

I think we can figure out what to get for defense after Joker has deployed. I'm definitely in favor of at least one gunner bot, and in terms of medical supplies for defense, I'd like to note that me and May have advanced kits, and we are located just a short trip away from the ship, so I don' think we should spend defense funds on those.

Skylar then walks over to the AM.

So, I wanted to know more about the mobile drone platform capabilities. More specifically, I'm familiar with the scout's eye and wanted an idea of each drones range and abilities in compared to that, and exactly how strong the laser on them is.

Ask questions about the Mobile Drone platform, then get ready for the mission

-- Skylar, Defense Team, Medic / AUX

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 02:03:39 pm by Kriellya »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17823 on: September 15, 2013, 03:38:31 pm »

((Still here, just don't really have anything for Astra to say yet, character is still developing))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17824 on: September 15, 2013, 03:44:24 pm »

"Hey Steve. Your 'appendage', is it really that big? If it is, can I come over to where you are after this mission is over?"

Inquire.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17825 on: September 15, 2013, 03:45:39 pm »

(You know, if nobody on either Jim or Miyamoto's team has any plans on the last fifteen tokens in the budget, maybe someone ought to get a Shunt just to try it out for this mission. Might be useful to demo it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17826 on: September 15, 2013, 04:04:41 pm »

((The Kinetic Shunt? Isn't that 16 Tokens? And the OP also notes that you cannot pool tokens, so you probably need to trim a token from elsewhere in the budget...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17827 on: September 15, 2013, 04:19:48 pm »

(OP was written WAY before mission budgets were a thing, so... yeah, on that. And people also pooled tokens to buy Feyri a MKIII before mission budgets, so... yeah, to that too. Finally, I have a few tokens and I'm keeping that decomp, so I can easily chip in one token to cover the cost for anyone who wants it. Fair's fair. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17828 on: September 15, 2013, 04:24:27 pm »

((Ah.
Well, have fun with it.))
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17829 on: September 15, 2013, 04:42:11 pm »

Unless anybody objects, use the team fund to buy 5 smoke bombs for 1 token.

Unless anybody objects, use the team fund to buy as many sticky spy cams (they don't have to be high quality,  just be able to transmit behind a closed door or two) as I can for 1 token.

((I don't object, these seem like potentially usefull items for the upcoming mission, though I wonder what you plan on using the spy cams for. After all, once your team takes ARES we'll have 'won' the mission since Steve can then turn the automated defenses on the sods.

So, we now have 13 budget tokens left.))

(You know, if nobody on either Jim or Miyamoto's team has any plans on the last fifteen tokens in the budget, maybe someone ought to get a Shunt just to try it out for this mission. Might be useful to demo it.)

((Actually, unless anyone on our team has a specific request, I'd say we don't use the remainder of our budget. Remember, the less tokens we spend now, the greater the reward will be at the end.))
((Funny how that Gugnir is seemingly striving to become the no.1 friendly fire health hazard currently in use.  :P ))

TEAM LEADERS!

Get your men organized and ready to go. We're landing (Or I'm doing the necessary "time skip" sort stuff) in just a few turns, faster if you can get ready quicker. Lets get to murdering!

((I think team Diamond Heart is as good as ready. Let's get murderin' indeed.))

Sell Laser rifle with battery to Alarith's char for 1 token. Also give him Timmy tear cause I'm such a nice guy  :P

If that tear actually works, I don't understand why you're trying to get rid of it. It's your lucky charm.

((i know, but it's just not like Miyamoto to take a unpredictable risk like that. Remember, he doesn't know anything about those tears other that they caused the messy death of one of his teammates. So unless he somehow found out IC that they were useable and harmless, it ain't happening. Which is also why he'll never buy a Nyars box: he doesn't gamble if he doesn't absolutely have to, unless it's to save a teammate. And even then, reluctantly.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:51:13 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17830 on: September 15, 2013, 05:41:57 pm »

((I've taken care of defense and offense for myself so I'm looking at how I can help my team and other teams.

Smoke grenades provide cover during firefights, allow you to mask your numbers and evade pursuit if you're outnumbered and allow you to pass through sods without a fight under the right circumstances. And they can be used to make the enemy think you're in one place when you're actually in another.

Cameras probably won't help ME much but I can use them or donate them to aid other people. Mainly defensive, keeping watch of checkpoints and allowing you to prepare for incoming enemy forces. And of course, the best trick, put it behind a closed door and use it to aim through the door.

The microweld system is to close doors to evade pursuit, stall reinforcements and force enemies to converge behind a door where the above trick can be used.

The shield is to defend my more squishy teammates if necessary. And I can use my leftover poles and the microweld system to turn the shield into stationary cover.

In short, the time old tradition of gathering all sorts of crap just in case you come upon a situation those things will be useful. Standard thing in all RPGs.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17831 on: September 15, 2013, 06:42:47 pm »

((You know, speaking of equipment, how does one silence a gauss pistol? The only real noise involved with it, I would think, is that the slugs are supersonic, and changing that wouldn't require a physical silencer.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17832 on: September 15, 2013, 06:48:19 pm »

((Probably an audio dampener to cover the sound of the energy discharging into the coils.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17833 on: September 15, 2013, 06:50:47 pm »

((Presumably it's something that dissipates the sound to make it more difficult to determine the location of the shooter.))
Sig

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17834 on: September 15, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »

((Probably an audio dampener to cover the sound of the energy discharging into the coils.))

((Except that really doesn't make too much noise, if any.

((Presumably it's something that dissipates the sound to make it more difficult to determine the location of the shooter.))

I would love to see something that can cover a noise that is being constantly generated by a moving source.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 ... 2101