_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925916 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17730 on: September 13, 2013, 07:51:39 pm »

((@kisame: I just had an idea. If the void transportation effect is propagated by objects you're touching then you could weaponise it by tying a string around something sticky. You then throw (or shoot it with a crossbow or similar) the sticky thing to your target, press the button to transport both of you to the void, then pull the string to retrieve the sticky thing and jump back to realspace, leaving your target to rot in the void.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17731 on: September 13, 2013, 07:53:08 pm »

((Get some Spiderman web shooters and you'll be in business.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17732 on: September 13, 2013, 08:05:34 pm »

((Or he could sell the suit and it's armament and buy a new body. Or he could forever be a giant asskicking badass. I'm sure people would pay a giant asskicking badass some money to kick ass and/or take names? Or for that matter, is the operation even reversable? I assume no amount of tokens could do it, but is the same true of money? Has any Avatar even lived long enough to even consider regaining a human body?))
((Has anyone been turned into an Avatar?))

((@kisame: I just had an idea. If the void transportation effect is propagated by objects you're touching then you could weaponise it by tying a string around something sticky. You then throw (or shoot it with a crossbow or similar) the sticky thing to your target, press the button to transport both of you to the void, then pull the string to retrieve the sticky thing and jump back to realspace, leaving your target to rot in the void.))
((I approve of this plan.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17733 on: September 13, 2013, 08:06:41 pm »

((Or something flexible, but strong and somewhat spiky. Just before impact, flick into the Void, wait a moment, then flick back out.

Proceed to rip the target's sternum out of their chest.

((Or he could sell the suit and it's armament and buy a new body. Or he could forever be a giant asskicking badass. I'm sure people would pay a giant asskicking badass some money to kick ass and/or take names? Or for that matter, is the operation even reversable? I assume no amount of tokens could do it, but is the same true of money? Has any Avatar even lived long enough to even consider regaining a human body?))
((Has anyone been turned into an Avatar?))

Miyamoto has.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17734 on: September 13, 2013, 08:11:13 pm »

((Before him, I mean?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17735 on: September 13, 2013, 08:15:56 pm »

((In the Altered war, yes. But on the Sword? No one from our group has. The Doctor said it himself that it has been quite a while since the last one, though I'm not sure if subjective, or objective. Temporal bullshit HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17736 on: September 13, 2013, 09:52:09 pm »

Probably time to tool up.

Buy a Gauss Rifle and ask the AM if there are any grenades or rounds that would be particularly effective against drones.. or if maybe some kind of jammer would work.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17737 on: September 13, 2013, 10:07:44 pm »

((I forget if I already did something this turn? Did I post a turn? Also I volunteer for the timmy tear pill if it gets made))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17738 on: September 14, 2013, 01:05:43 am »

"Hmmm... Do you have something that I can use multiple times? Preferably something cheaper? Maybe a copy of some kind of hacking assistant software?"

Further AM inquiries.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17739 on: September 14, 2013, 07:39:54 am »

((I forget if I already did something this turn? Did I post a turn? Also I volunteer for the timmy tear pill if it gets made))
((I would also be willing to volunteer Grate.
"Volunteer me for what?"
Um...candy. You get to try some candy.))
Sig

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17740 on: September 14, 2013, 09:11:54 am »

((@PW, I think you missed me. Here is my action again.))

((@PW: Will Renen participate in the defense?))   

Look at my body, try to see the alterations, check if package is still there. Check if Doc is nearby, ask him for a resume of the modifications. If he is not nearby, send a message.

"What are the alterations, could you tell me?"

or
What are the alterations, could you tell me?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17741 on: September 14, 2013, 09:19:37 am »

((@PW, I think you missed me. Here is my action again.))

((@PW: Will Renen participate in the defense?))   

Look at my body, try to see the alterations, check if package is still there. Check if Doc is nearby, ask him for a resume of the modifications. If he is not nearby, send a message.

"What are the alterations, could you tell me?"

or
What are the alterations, could you tell me?

Quote from: Doctor to Renen
NEVER
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17742 on: September 14, 2013, 09:47:42 am »

"There aren't all that many people I'd trust the shock trigger for this defense mission... I guess Jack is ok though, and he's kind of the team leader."

Gorat goes to Jack Hansan, shock trigger in hand. "Jack, this is a trigger for my shock implant. If you feel that I am acting in a way that compromises the defense of the Sword, use it to shock and stop me. I hope that it's not necessary, but there are reasons that I might be compromised. I just want it back after the defense, so I can give it to others on other missions."

Hand the shock trigger to Jack if he accepts.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17743 on: September 14, 2013, 10:10:33 am »

From here

Feyri waited outside, near the armory after hearing most of the introductory briefing--which was before Steve appeared in the 'flesh' literally, of course. She didn't see him come in.

Anyway, back at the armory. . .

ACTION: Move back to the AM - ask if I am permitted to re-enter the briefing room.

Inquire what she would recommend for my arsenal-something that would provide a good synergy with what I currently have: an MKIII and my Tesla Sabre, and a few other things.

"What can you recommend?..Oh, and it's Feyri here. You know what happened...
"Anything that can ward off rogue amps? Or perhaps, shield others or myself from the power of amps? In general, please?
"...Or at least, something to protect me that doesn't compromise mobility?"

((Not forgetting your comment, Lenglon, but my first thoughts which I didn't mention were on precision-based weapons. Nevermind accuracy if it can hit the same spot multiple times.))

Searchword: Iridescent
Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17744 on: September 14, 2013, 10:28:19 am »

From here

Feyri waited outside, near the armory after hearing most of the introductory briefing--which was before Steve appeared in the 'flesh' literally, of course. She didn't see him come in.

Anyway, back at the armory. . .

ACTION: Move back to the AM - ask if I am permitted to re-enter the briefing room.

Inquire what she would recommend for my arsenal-something that would provide a good synergy with what I currently have: an MKIII and my Tesla Sabre, and a few other things.

"What can you recommend?..Oh, and it's Feyri here. You know what happened...
"Anything that can ward off rogue amps? Or perhaps, shield others or myself from the power of amps? In general, please?
"...Or at least, something to protect me that doesn't compromise mobility?"

((Not forgetting your comment, Lenglon, but my first thoughts which I didn't mention were on precision-based weapons. Nevermind accuracy if it can hit the same spot multiple times.))

Searchword: Iridescent
Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)
((If you need a precision weapon that synergizes with a Tesla Saber, you could just get a Gungnir.))

Anton, having no further insights on the upcoming defense mission, decides to keep tinkering.

Open the file for the Heavy Weapons variant of the Modular Suit.

See how large and heavy the shoulder-mounted weapon pods can be without encumbering the suit's user. Take into account the need for those weapons to be able to fold over onto the back.

Take a cutting laser, and a cluster of laser rifles. See if it's more feasible to cut a cutting laser down in size and mass, or to make a synchronized array of standard laser rifles have significantly high power, with the size and mass restrictions posed by shoulder pods in mind. And which approach will give a more powerful weapon.

((Basically I want to try and make a decent default weapon for the Heavy Weapons suit's shoulder pods. I'll try with Gauss Rifles and other weapons later as well.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 ... 2101