_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1179 1180 [1181] 1182 1183 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924496 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17700 on: September 13, 2013, 02:27:44 pm »

(I don't remember how much I paid for that decomp, though. It was either 10 or 15. Either way, yeah. Let's get that old decomp out and the best one in ol' Jim.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17701 on: September 13, 2013, 02:29:46 pm »

(I've tried putting a kinetic amp on a rod from god before.  IIRC it wasn't particularly impressive.)

Experiment time!  Try cutting my flesh and holding food against the wound instead of eating it.  Does the regen automatically incorporate the biomatter?
Also, if there's time, get into Tinker, modify/enlarge a gauss rifle to fire metal poles instead of gauss rounds.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17702 on: September 13, 2013, 02:39:35 pm »

"Wouldn't it be best if we moved along forward? I mean, if some guy with a megaton bomb opposed to machine gods runs over in this direction, it probably won't matter if he's 100 feet or 10 feet away, will it?"

Ask Steve.

Then, most importantly, rip out a little bit of my hair, add to the pill machine I totally got from Grate. Then add a gauss round. Await results.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17703 on: September 13, 2013, 02:42:06 pm »

Grate makes his way to Lyra.

"Um...is everything all right?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17704 on: September 13, 2013, 02:45:07 pm »

((i think a lot of actions/questions were missed there PW, including my monster of a VR test))
EDIT: Link to my VR action

((... eh wut? Lyra's at the rec room doing VR things to try to get some sandbag practice in before I have to use it in a small enclosed space with teammates all over... I don't understand why Grate's asking that.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 11:11:44 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17705 on: September 13, 2013, 02:47:40 pm »

((Eh, battlesuit can wait.

Jimiya team:  Lars is planning to self-buy a MkIII.  Any opinions or objections?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17706 on: September 13, 2013, 02:51:59 pm »

((... eh wut? Lyra's at the rec room doing VR things to try to get some sandbag practice in before I have to use it in a small enclosed space with teammates all over... I don't understand why Grate's asking that.))
((Leading into another conversation. He's not good at this. Especially when I'm giving this less time than I'd need to make a better conversation-starter.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17707 on: September 13, 2013, 02:56:21 pm »

(( Yeah, feels like you missed a lot of questions / actions. Some of them seem less relevant now, and a lot of them could be boiled down to 'more info' :P ))

Alright, more info. So now we know that we're guarding a single, long, enclosed space. Sounds like the gunner bot would be the superior option in that scenario, maybe some better long range weaponry for a conventional user? Don't know, depends on how organized those crates are... I also have the same concern as Stacy though, wouldn't someone just need to detonate it in the hanger to win? Or detonate the *entire* hanger?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17708 on: September 13, 2013, 03:15:20 pm »

((Most Least important: What do kinetic amps do, and how can we exploit their qualities?))
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17709 on: September 13, 2013, 03:34:06 pm »

((Most Least important: What do kinetic amps do, and how can we exploit their qualities ON A PLANETARY SCALE?))
FTFY
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17710 on: September 13, 2013, 03:57:15 pm »

Go talk to one of the normal doctors and ask him to perform a full scan on me and to give me the results so I can see whats been done to me and what I'm capable of.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17711 on: September 13, 2013, 04:02:05 pm »

((Is that laser rifle still available, if so:))  Theodore heads to the person selling the laser rifle, "I'm willing to buy that."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17712 on: September 13, 2013, 04:17:18 pm »

All right, leave the armor as well. And the rocketpack was included in the things to leave. Other than that, ready up, pistol (and holster) beneath the worker suit if possible and not obvious, otherwise leave that behind with the AM as well.

((Worth a shot. And on that void-coordinate tracker, use dead-reckoning. That way, you don't need any point of reference.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 04:19:21 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17713 on: September 13, 2013, 04:21:21 pm »

"Assholes."

What about a device that I can drop at the entry point that records my last position in realspace, and transmits that into voidspace so my suit can track that? Go find a doctor, and see if they can scan my brain to find the cause of the memory loss induced by the Weirdvision goggles.

((What I'm trying to do with the transmitter is be able to know what my location would be in realspace when I'm in voidspace, so I can input the co-ordinates I want to go to, pop into voidspace have my suit track the co-ordinates, then let me know when I'm there so I can pop into realspace and bypass things like walls, doors, large enemy formations, etc.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17714 on: September 13, 2013, 04:25:04 pm »

((@kisame: You need to see if movement in realsapce transmits to the exact same movement in voidspace. Then there are a number of methods you can use to measure distance. G-sensors, a tracking beacon on board a drone or tied onto a rope, etc.

Also, are you walking in voidsapce or is it like space? If it's like space then you just need to apply some force with some thrusters and then count the time.))
Pages: 1 ... 1179 1180 [1181] 1182 1183 ... 2101