_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923690 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17610 on: September 12, 2013, 07:50:14 pm »

((Okay, so let's collate this a bit.  (Thanks Parisbre)

Team Diamond Heart:   Frontline/Assault

Name   [User]   Role
Miyamoto "The Boss" De Bergerac   [Radio Controlled]   Team Leader/Universal Physimancer/Avatar of War
Bishop Willis   [Zako]   Flying Shielded Tech
Auron Kell   [Unholy Pariah]   Armored Fleshtech/Thermosonic radar

Subject 19-3 "Jim"   [SeriousConcentrate]   Team Leader/Armored Synthflesh Amp User
Lukas Stark   [Prosperus]   Heavy Weapons Platform/Mobile Heavy Weapons Armory
Mesk "Kickboxing Doctor" Vraite   [Remalle]   Flying Fleshtech
Flint Westwood   [Parisbre56]   Flying Heavy Soldier
Brother Lars   [Toaster]   Soldier

30 token budget.

Requests: (I counted from the time budget was announced, so anything before is missed)

Miyamoto: Nothing for self, possibly emergency kit for team
Bishop: No post yet.
Auron: Posted without mentioning requests, spent some of own money

Jim:  Upgrade to best decomp: 10 T [Assumes upgrade discount possible]
Lukas: No post yet.  RC suggests rocket pods:  7 T?
Mesk: Posted without requesting
Flint: Posted without requesting
Lars: No requests; RC suggests rocket pods, Toaster countered with MkIII upgrade (should cost 8 after trade in)  0 T [self fund]

Also, RC, if Lars does get that MkIII, that mining laser would probably be a good upgrade for him.

Right now we have hardly any requests, so that decomp's probably a good idea if you can get it for trade in value.  IIRC the AM said the best one was really all the lower ones put together, so that shouldn't be an issue.  Word of Mod, though.

Let me know if I missed anything.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17611 on: September 12, 2013, 08:46:40 pm »

...Timmy Tear for free (seriously, someone take this damn thing).
((What's a Timmy Tear?))

((Just popping up to say that the Timmy's Tear is useless, it only served to call on the Timmy Demon, it's been useless ever since. You might as well throw it out.))
((...MORE INFORMATION REQUESTED.))

"Go ahead grate."
((...Checks context.))
"Yay! Who else is on our team? Is Miss Feyri staying to defend the ship? Can we work with her?"

"Also, while we're talking about weapons, does anyone need any sort of medieval armament? I got a few things. Just a moment."

Jim goes and retrieves all his melee weapons from his locker and brings them out for people to take, except for a mace and a two-handed sword, which he keeps on his person for the moment. (And yes, the spear is free. :P They all are.)
((Neat.))
If a dagger is left, Grate takes it and thanks Mr. Jim profusely.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17612 on: September 12, 2013, 08:54:18 pm »

((GWG, read mission 7 to understand the tears of timmy properly, here's the short version: they are single-shot items that let you call on an eldrich abomination for aid, usually what you get is close to what you asked for, repeated useage draws the avatar of the abonination to you and it then proceeds to devour you to regain its lost power.

it's not completely accurate, but it's close enough))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17613 on: September 12, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »

((Lukas has 23 tokens. He could buy (nearly) anything he wants at this point. I don't think he needs the found.))

((Unless somebody wants more armor or weapons or has any ideas about equipment that would help the mission as a whole, I say we go for a decompensator for Jim (of course the money will be deducted from his mission pay), since I'd like to have those murder-sun-beams and freight-train-punches hitting only our enemies. And an advanced kit for Auron if he wants it.
And if Lars is willing he could give up his MK2, Gauss rifle and Gauss clip (and the civilian weapons if they're worth anything) to get equipment similar to Flint's (Mobility battlesuit and industrial mining laser from Miyamoto).))

((Oh, I forgot to say, that mining laser Miyamoto has should be the same type as mine (a vehicle battery connected to a mining laser) so it should be rechargeable.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:01:33 pm by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17614 on: September 12, 2013, 09:12:00 pm »

((Sorry toaster but im no longer a thermosonic radar... unless i drag my footlocker over to the am and get her to stud my helmet with thermal cameras again... which i think i might do.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:14:46 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17615 on: September 12, 2013, 09:20:35 pm »

((I did consider requesting the funds for a battlesuit, but I'd really like to play with them in VR first to figure out which Lars wants.  There won't be time unless the assault team has time to shop while Team Joker does its business.

In any case, I support the Jim decomp.  Having a very reliable space magic man will make things much smoother.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17616 on: September 12, 2013, 09:28:53 pm »

((Do i really need an advanced kit? I mean our group consists of an avatar of war, a mobility battlesuit and an industrial armored exosuit.

Personally id rather just ninja up to 3 leftover tokens from jims decomp purchase and rebuild my thermosonic radar array.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17617 on: September 12, 2013, 09:30:48 pm »

((CRAP. All the Jim weapons I would want are gone :(
I kinda wanted the daggers and possibly a spear so I could Kinetic Amp throw them at people...darn
Eh, guess STEPHEN HAWKING will take a cutlass.))

STEPHEN HAWKING grabs Jims cutlass
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17618 on: September 12, 2013, 09:35:42 pm »

((Is it just me or do only the veterans seem to understand how kinetic amps work?
Impact forces people. Impact.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17619 on: September 12, 2013, 09:40:57 pm »

((Wait, it only works on impact forces?
That makes no sense!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17620 on: September 12, 2013, 09:45:52 pm »

((Its a space magic powered postage stamp that takes the impact force imparted on its back then squares the force and fires it out of the front.
It does not give you one of hercules arms, only his knuckles.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17621 on: September 12, 2013, 09:47:01 pm »

((To put it another way, you put it on clubs and hammers (or fists), not swords and knives.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17622 on: September 12, 2013, 09:49:35 pm »

((Imagine it like this:
Kinetic Amp = Knuckleduster with a force plate on its back
Whenever you hit something, the forceplate gets a reading of the force applied from the hit. Then it takes that reading and makes it (force)^2 and outputs it from the front, probably with some fancy automanipulator system. There is no equal and opposite reaction for the squared force, at least none that we can see.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17623 on: September 12, 2013, 09:54:47 pm »

((Its a space magic powered postage stamp that takes the impact force imparted on its back then squares the force and fires it out of the front.
((Oh. That's what I thought it did. So my flight plan could still work...))
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17624 on: September 12, 2013, 09:58:42 pm »

((Oh. That's what I thought it did. So my flight plan could still work...))
((Shockwave surfboard?))

Pages: 1 ... 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 ... 2101