_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1171 1172 [1173] 1174 1175 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923525 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17580 on: September 12, 2013, 04:42:46 pm »

(It'll work. ^^^ I'll give it to you when we all go out on our part of the mission, unless Miyamoto is nearby. The last location I know of him being was down where he got put into the AoW; if he moved somewhere else I probably missed it in all these posts. >.>; Anyway, if Miya is nearby, you can just take the sword Jim's holding onto for you.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17581 on: September 12, 2013, 04:44:30 pm »

I wouldn't mind a mace, actually.  Was planning on buying a hitting stick, but if there's one already around, so much the better.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17582 on: September 12, 2013, 04:46:21 pm »

(( I don't recall if anyone has *used* the Timmy Tears since that mission ended... I'm pretty sure anyone with plans to experiment with them abandoned them after the demon timmy murdered the one most heavily involved with their use. Which reminds me, I really want to know what became of that planet due to the unleashing of the Timmy Demon XD ))

((This is what I thought too.))

(It'll work. ^^^ I'll give it to you when we all go out on our part of the mission, unless Miyamoto is nearby. The last location I know of him being was down where he got put into the AoW; if he moved somewhere else I probably missed it in all these posts. >.>; Anyway, if Miya is nearby, you can just take the sword Jim's holding onto for you.)

((Nope, Miya's still deep inside the ship, he's been following the briefing through camera inside the AoW.))

Actually, if Miyamoto doesn't know it IC, I'll take the pill. Could be almost as useful as my gauss pistols. i.e.: bluff.

((What pill? And why can't Miya know about it? Not sure I'm following here.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:53:17 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17583 on: September 12, 2013, 04:48:22 pm »

((If no-one else wants it, I'll take it. Morul is a gambling man.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17584 on: September 12, 2013, 04:54:01 pm »

((serves me right for trying to get in first.))

"I seem to be on the ground" "yep" "Not good?" "nah"

"JUMPIN JESUS ON A POGO STICK THIS HURTS "remember kids, always look where you're going"
"I'm going to be needing our nearest equivelent of medic here!

attempt crawl to safety. When in relative safety, attempt to summon any leftover power from the timmy tear to heal me
"Don't you fail me now, tommy"

((does my mkII suit make it so I don't bleed out from my leg stump? or will I have to cauterize it?))
Wait, you have a mk II? Lemme read...well give me cake and call me by my proper name, you do. In that case:

You fairly easily crawl to the safety of the laundry room, and there attempt to summon the help of the dark god known only as Timmy. It doesn't work, unsurprisingly.
((No Roll!))

((Pill as in tear.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:55:55 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17585 on: September 12, 2013, 04:55:35 pm »

((Hrrmm. Hell, I'll still take it. Good luck charm?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17586 on: September 12, 2013, 04:56:47 pm »

"JUMPIN JESUS ON A POGO STICK THIS HURTS "remember kids, always look where you're going"

attempt crawl to safety. When in relative safety, attempt to summon any leftover power from the timmy tear to heal me

((does my mkII suit make it so I don't bleed out from my leg stump? or will I have to cauterize it?))
Wait, you have a mk II? Lemme read...well give me cake and call me by my proper name, you do. In that case:

You fairly easily crawl to the safety of the laundry room, and there attempt to summon the help of the dark god known only as Timmy. It doesn't work, unsurprisingly.
((No Roll!))
((You realize I was trying to get a random will roll to call up an eldritch horror right? I didn't even have a tear at this point.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17587 on: September 12, 2013, 04:57:14 pm »

((Hrrmm. Hell, I'll still take it. Good luck charm?))
((Me first? :P))

((No Roll!))
((You realize I was trying to get a random will roll to call up an eldritch horror right? I didn't even have a tear at this point.))
((Nope, I didn't. Or must have forgotten. Heh, then I think must have been another case. Oh god, should I really search for another quote?

Yeah, now that I remember, there was a guy who was somehow trying to get power from thin air, but there was also a case of someone using it unsuccessfully. The worst part was that I don't think that person used the word "Timmy" in the action. Oh well, we might as well appeal to Piecewise.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:00:39 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17588 on: September 12, 2013, 04:58:35 pm »

Theodore hears someone talking about giving away medieval weaponry.  "Can I have a longsword?"
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17589 on: September 12, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »

((I wonder if speech rolls works against the Timmy Demon...))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:02:04 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17590 on: September 12, 2013, 05:03:26 pm »

Won't me and Faith be a bit suspicious, even with uniforms? Or is synthflesh not uncommon on Hephaestus? Also, you want to go ahead and distribute the handguns, Milno? They won't be much use if they're kept in a box, though not having to use them would be excellent.

Acquire disguise, then leave all equipment save Phase Armor, ANUBIS-257 (It's the civvie gauss pistol I got from the dude who gave us the datachip back in the Sharkmist mission, yes, I remembered that it was engraved), ammunition for it, a shoulder holster to hide it in, and the pistol if Milno decides to hand them out now, with the Armory Master. That includes rocketpack. Put the disguise on over the Phase Armor and ready up to go out.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:52:39 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17591 on: September 12, 2013, 05:19:27 pm »

((Unholy_Pariah cancels post, interrupted by ninja x40.))

request pm'ed updates to stat sheet, buy 7 token reinforced hard point and acquire industrial exo-suit sized backpack for maximum severed head and gear storage.
if i don't have enough tokens to buy the reinforced hard point revert back to the standard 5 token hard point and mount the heavy pulse laser.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:16:11 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17592 on: September 12, 2013, 05:41:38 pm »

Jim nodded to Theodore. "Go ahead and take one. Better to have them out here where they might be useful, after all."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17593 on: September 12, 2013, 05:52:52 pm »

Grab a mace from the pile of weapons. Thanks for the offer, this should come in handy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17594 on: September 12, 2013, 05:59:40 pm »

"No problem."

(Remaining stock:

two cutlasses
one longsword
two daggers
one two-handed sword
one spear
two sets of brass knuckles

Distributed:

One spear to Thearpox
One longsword to Alarith
One mace to Devastator
One mace for me :P
One two-handed sword to Miyamoto)
Pages: 1 ... 1171 1172 [1173] 1174 1175 ... 2101