_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925960 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17505 on: September 12, 2013, 03:29:42 am »

"Complicated plans fall apart, so the general gist is that, once Milno's team has done their job, we rush in with Miyamoto's team. We kill any guards or Sods and leave civilians alone. Our goal will be to get to the elevators - or failing that, some stairs down so we can reach our objective, while Miyamoto and his team head up to the control room. That way we force our enemy to divide their forces and hopefully catch them unprepared."

Lukas nods. "Good, I like your plan. It's flexible, and it involves violence."

Follow Jim around. As soon as we reach the armory, ask the AM how much for a paint job (which should have an intimidating effect)

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17506 on: September 12, 2013, 03:46:53 am »

((I was wondering if anyone had tried to simply develop a shaped charge at tinker yet. Also thinking of finding a way to make 1/16 kiloton charges.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17507 on: September 12, 2013, 04:06:08 am »

((I was wondering if anyone had tried to simply develop a shaped charge at tinker yet. Also thinking of finding a way to make 1/16 kiloton charges.))
((You could check the nuclear Gauss rounds. They should be weaker than an 1/8 kiloton charge. They also have other interesting rounds like blackshot, redshot, gravshells, AP shells and pretty much anything you can imagine.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17508 on: September 12, 2013, 05:41:27 am »

so what your saying is... murder tackles are a go?

"Not really how I'd describe it, but that's indeed probably what I'll be doing if all goes as I suspect they will. If they're busy shooting me the two of you should have an easy time picking them off.

contact AM, ask her if she could use part of my scrap metal and make me a naginata-like polearm, seeing how I can't really do it myself right now.

(@ Irony: if the AM can't do this for me, would you be willing to lend your kinetic club to Miya?
@ SC: if the AM can't help me and Irony won't lend me her weapon, could you help out?)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:43:07 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17509 on: September 12, 2013, 06:49:07 am »

((If they wont help you ill try to find you a power pole or something and cut it off at the base in mission.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17510 on: September 12, 2013, 06:56:57 am »

((If they wont help you ill try to find you a power pole or something and cut it off at the base in mission.))
((Hmmm. Good idea. They'll be loading supplies through these containers. If those supplies include weapons, you just need to cut one of those open and loot it.

Cue the Sword Defense Team focusing more on looting the supplies than defending the Sword.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17511 on: September 12, 2013, 07:01:23 am »

((Hmmm. Good idea. They'll be loading supplies through these containers. If those supplies include weapons, you just need to cut one of those open and loot it.

Cue the Sword Defense Team focusing more on looting the supplies than defending the Sword.))
((you realize that by making me aware of this fact you have single handedly prevented me from performing any mission related duties not in the IMMEDIATE vicinity of said containers right?

Edit:do you think the armory master sells shopping trolleys?))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:04:54 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17512 on: September 12, 2013, 07:21:06 am »

((Well, said containers could also contain useless things such as fuel, entanglement communicators, robot bodies, food, cooking implements, sanitation supplies, medical implements, ammo for the main guns etc. With all the things we're using on the Sword, the chances of coming upon a container of human usable weapons and ammo is fairly low. You should probably ask Steve before opening one. Then again, with the HMRC's reputation for looting everything and all our tinker addicts you might actually find a use for all those seemingly useless things.

The teams going up against the Sods however, those guys have a chance for good profits. Those Sods should die like Stormtroopers and they're all carrying Gauss rifles. If we loot them all like all proper HMRC members should, then after this Simus could start a business creating very long rifles. Or a Gauss Gatling gun. Or a Gauss cannon out of Gauss rifles. Or a Gauss cannon that shoots Gauss rifles. Or generators for all our lasers. Or anything you can imagine that contains wires, magnets and generators. Mmmmm.... loot....

Cue everybody trying to attract Sods so they can loot them.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:28:56 am by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17513 on: September 12, 2013, 07:32:50 am »

((Well, said containers could also contain useless handy things such as fuel, entanglement communicators, robot bodies, food, cooking implements, sanitation supplies, medical implements, ammo for the main guns etc. With all the things we're using on the Sword, the chances of coming upon a container of human usable weapons and ammo is fairly low dependent on tinkering skill. You should probably ask Steve before opening one it is better to ask forgiveness than permission. Then again, with the HMRC's reputation for looting everything and all our tinker addicts you might actually definitely will find a use for all those seemingly useless handy things.

((allow me to fix this for you))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17514 on: September 12, 2013, 07:36:42 am »

((The teams going up against the Sods however, those guys have a chance for good profits. Those Sods should die like Stormtroopers and they're all carrying Gauss rifles. If we loot them all like all proper HMRC members should, then after this Simus could start a business creating very long rifles. Or a Gauss Gatling gun. Or a Gauss cannon out of Gauss rifles. Or a Gauss cannon that shoots Gauss rifles. Or generators for all our lasers. Or anything you can imagine that contains wires, magnets and generators. Mmmmm.... loot....))
((...Someone must make a Gauss Gattling Gattling Gun.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17515 on: September 12, 2013, 07:38:39 am »

((The teams going up against the Sods however, those guys have a chance for good profits. Those Sods should die like Stormtroopers and they're all carrying Gauss rifles. If we loot them all like all proper HMRC members should, then after this Simus could start a business creating very long rifles. Or a Gauss Gatling gun. Or a Gauss cannon out of Gauss rifles. Or a Gauss cannon that shoots Gauss rifles. Or generators for all our lasers. Or anything you can imagine that contains wires, magnets and generators. Mmmmm.... loot....))
((someone must loot one of the containers for an ASRC and mount the Gauss Gatling Gun upon it.))
((its the flying armored troop carrier thingy.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17516 on: September 12, 2013, 07:44:47 am »

((The teams going up against the Sods however, those guys have a chance for good profits. Those Sods should die like Stormtroopers and they're all carrying Gauss rifles. If we loot them all like all proper HMRC members should, then after this Simus could start a business creating very long rifles. Or a Gauss Gatling gun. Or a Gauss cannon out of Gauss rifles. Or a Gauss cannon that shoots Gauss rifles. Or generators for all our lasers. Or anything you can imagine that contains wires, magnets and generators. Mmmmm.... loot....

Cue everybody trying to attract Sods so they can loot them.))

((A few one-offs, sure. But I've already got a lot of things to be looking into. Needless to say, once I return, I will be in VR for a few days of real-time, at least. Also, might develop some EM Pulse bombs for us, to disrupt Sod communication with their CO.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17517 on: September 12, 2013, 07:48:14 am »

((someone must loot one of the containers for an ASRC and mount the Gauss Gatling Gun upon it.))
((A what?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17518 on: September 12, 2013, 07:50:25 am »

((A what?))
Quote from: armory
15   ARSC
   Ammo: Fuel good for 100 kilometers.
   Range: NA
   Description: Affectionately labeled the “Tin can”, this thing is a mobile bunker on rocket pods. Designed to bulldoze it's way through defenses at high speeds, it's often used to blitz through automated anti-personnel defenses and ram straight into target structures, allowing it's 5 occupants to storm guarded compounds without having to deal with the outer defenses. Provides protection from most low to medium power weapons, but don't expect it to shrug off a 10 kiloton charge.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17519 on: September 12, 2013, 07:56:40 am »

((So it's a ground-based boarding pod. Neat.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:55:28 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 ... 2101