_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924593 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17445 on: September 11, 2013, 11:57:01 am »

((I must have missed it in the flurry of posts, but can someone give me the lowdown on the pill machine?))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17446 on: September 11, 2013, 11:58:51 am »

((I must have missed it in the flurry of posts, but can someone give me the lowdown on the pill machine?))
((Put things in machine. Machine produces pill. Pill has effects related to what was inserted. Family fun for all.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17447 on: September 11, 2013, 12:04:08 pm »

((Currently taking suggestions. If Grate surrenders a piece of himself, will mix that and Lightning Dragon Viperfish blood, give it to Xan for his consumption. Then I'm going to make some requests in the armory.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17448 on: September 11, 2013, 12:12:14 pm »

Alright, I guess Team Ship-bait should start organizing. Could we get a head count of people who aren't planning on trying to ride this out in stasis, and aren't going with Milno or Jim on planet? Can't do much planning until we know who's actually up for this... I, for my part, am a medic who is a terrible shot and thus clearly unsuitable for standing on those exposed railings and getting shot at. Clearly. *cough*

Attempt to organize!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17449 on: September 11, 2013, 12:14:56 pm »

(( If your making a pill from my blood I want one as well. Maybe I can become even more fish like. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17450 on: September 11, 2013, 12:18:22 pm »

"Allrighty then, guess it's time to go and see what my job actually is."

Pancaek goes to the armory, meeting up with Milno and the gang

"So, chief, uh, what...what's my job, actually?"

"Beep, he is but flesh. Kill him and take control over the fleshlings"
"Shut it already, geez"

Go to armory, report for duty

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17451 on: September 11, 2013, 12:33:18 pm »

Stumble over to armory/doc. Attempt to procure small amount of antixenospit for free. Transport this to Stacy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:38:48 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17452 on: September 11, 2013, 12:36:27 pm »

((Perhaps we should just get every single narcotic and/or alcoholic substance we can procure and make a pill out of their combination?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17453 on: September 11, 2013, 12:48:45 pm »

Alright, I guess Team Ship-bait should start organizing. Could we get a head count of people who aren't planning on trying to ride this out in stasis, and aren't going with Milno or Jim on planet? Can't do much planning until we know who's actually up for this... I, for my part, am a medic who is a terrible shot and thus clearly unsuitable for standing on those exposed railings and getting shot at. Clearly. *cough*

Attempt to organize!

Gorat facepalms as many people just run off to with no regards to organization, and is about to take matters in his own hands when someone else speaks up. Good, I don't have to do this then.

"Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos. I'm an amp user, with nominal training in conventional weapons. And I urge everyone who isn't on mission to participate in the headcount, otherwise you may not be in the running for part of the Defense Budget."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17454 on: September 11, 2013, 12:50:38 pm »

((Currently taking suggestions. If Grate surrenders a piece of himself, will mix that and Lightning Dragon Viperfish blood, give it to Xan for his consumption. Then I'm going to make some requests in the armory.))

((Banjo?  Although I'm not sure why you would use anything other than lightning dragon blood..  although a laser emitter would be a hell of a thing, and something I'd be willing to keep for an emergency.))

I'm available for defence, although I haven't picked up any weapons yet.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:53:55 pm by Devastator »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17455 on: September 11, 2013, 12:54:50 pm »

(( Can you tell me you don't have the pill machine please lol. I wanna go ask Grate but I can't until you tell me you gave it away. Since I just asked you for my pills. ))
((Ask Stacy about it. Maybe ask why he's talking to Grate.))

Dance away from Xan - approach Grate.

"Hey, Grate, could I have that thing I gave you? And perhaps a lock of your hair if you feel like giving some?  I have an idea, and I suspect it might be magical!"

Ask.
Grate clutches the machine closer to him.
"Why?"

Attempt to organize!
"I have a machine here and I fix stuff. And make stuff. I'm not good with the fighting stuff."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17456 on: September 11, 2013, 12:56:48 pm »

After the briefing, Jim converts as much of his scrap metal as possible into small, incredibly dense spheres (aiming to get at least fifty of them) and gets a sturdy bag from the AM to hold them with, paying a token if necessary. Then grabs a claymore for use in the mission.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17457 on: September 11, 2013, 12:58:14 pm »

Grate clutches the machine closer to him.
"Why?"

"Well, primarily because I gave it to you in case something terribly awful happened to me, and it didn't, so I need it back. Your hair is purely optional, though, so if you don't feel like giving up any of that, feel free. But I would like that wonderful device back, as it is technically my property and everything."

Stacy, filled with a rather large amount of excitement, turns to the voices coming from nearby.

"I can help with defense as well, and would very much like to be part of the defense budget!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17458 on: September 11, 2013, 12:59:49 pm »

"I thought it was a gift..." Grate regretfully hands it back.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17459 on: September 11, 2013, 01:04:26 pm »

"Oh. Well." Jobasio blinked, considering that for a moment.
"Good enough for me, I suppose. I wouldn't mind a bit more of a road-map as to what happens after the tyrants have fallen, been set on fire and thoroughly jumped up-and-down upon, but right now the Acquiring of Stuff seems like the most pressing issue." That's that he said, babbling on as usual like some sort of caffeine-addict going through withdrawals.

He was thinking something more along the lines of, 'Oooh. I wonder how I can profit from this whole situation.'
He also felt mildly shamefaced at even considering replacing poor Whig. He resolved to make it up to her somehow.

"Hmm. Say, would you happen to have anything on the menu for Whig here?" He asked, lifting his blue-painted gauss rifle towards the counter. "Specifically, modifications and suchlike. Those sorts of things are like new shoes and pretty clothes in rifle-terms, from what she's told me. Yes. She requires them."

>Become less and less lucid as Yoink falls asleep Jobasio's mania takes hold.

>Request mods to make Whig more shootier. Throw tokens at Armoury counter until goal is achieved.

>Do all that stuff and then go and shave and then take a shower and then put on my Sunday best and then stroll about the ship arm-in-arm with my dear rifle and make sure to be at that briefing room thingy before the mean man gets mad and does mean things to me

((I know this last post/action/thingy wasn't exactly well-written 'cuz I was half asleep, but I'm at least three quarters asleep just now so I wouldn't count on me being able to write anything better, or for that matter, less terrible. So what I am saying is I will just re-post this thing in case of an action being required for Jobasio. Maybe this former action is no longer relevant but I'm not quite sure oh well.

Don't sweat it, though- poor old JiTB's just a minor supporting character. Heck, he doesn't even have the mild brain damage necessary to provide Charro-style comic relief! D: Maybe he should grow some facial hair... thoughts?!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 ... 2101