_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927406 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17400 on: September 10, 2013, 11:53:14 pm »

(End goal for Jim is to replace his current amps with Gravity and Matter Converter, plus get the best decomp. Whenever I'm ready to retire him - assuming he lives long enough for me to - I'll see if I can get the doc to grow his old body back and probably give his synthbody to a young'n who needs it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17401 on: September 11, 2013, 12:00:06 am »

((You know, we've only ever overloaded microwave manipulators. I wonder what happens when you overload a flesh manip, or a universal manip...... I'm totally fine with never knowing though.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17402 on: September 11, 2013, 12:00:50 am »

((I'm not. I want to see a universal manipulator overload as soon as possible :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17403 on: September 11, 2013, 12:09:43 am »

((industrial suits? what industrial suits?))

((There were these suits, rather expensive, that are meant to survive extreme circumstances. They had these unusual helmets, too. I think they're buried somewhere in the thread.

When it comes to impact resistance and heat, you probably want the "Industrial" Suit's helmet. It's the suit designed for work in ultra large machine cities, specifically to allow people to survive great amounts of blunt force trauma from falling from great heights, getting slammed by swinging things,and falling into vats of molten steel.  It's about 7kg.

This thing is what I'm talking about - 7 kilogram helmet and everything, you know.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17404 on: September 11, 2013, 12:12:03 am »

((how interesting...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17405 on: September 11, 2013, 12:25:42 am »

Leaning towards light assault. If only because I cannot compete with Miya and Lukas.))
((And you think you'll be able to compete with Milno?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17406 on: September 11, 2013, 12:58:37 am »

((He IS still (mostly) human, so yeah. Giant Robots > Human anytime. I could sell my soul to the Doc to gain more power, but I did that last time, and Morul sure as hell wouldn't.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17407 on: September 11, 2013, 01:27:03 am »

((You could always go the in-between route.
Be like a bard in D&D, that dude whos decent at everything and fills in when the more specialized people fail horribly and die screaming in agony.
Also with the singing.
That too.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17408 on: September 11, 2013, 01:46:09 am »

((Well for Astra, I was thinking MkIII, kinetic Shunt, Universal manipulator, kinetic lance, uncon decomp, and that light battlesuit plates on the suit like milno has, probably never gonna get it though))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17409 on: September 11, 2013, 01:51:04 am »

Lars is still standing stock still, his eyes bugged out, his mouth hanging open.  Finally, he blinks a couple times, then closes his mouth.  It snaps back open.

"BLESSED ARE WE ALL!  THE HOLY AVATAR OF STEVE HAS JOINED US IN THE FLESH!  TRULY TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY!  ALL HAIL HIS TREMENDOUS SPIRITUAL PRESENCE!"

((
<______________<

...That is all.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17410 on: September 11, 2013, 01:53:19 am »

((for Lyra: Current equipment(microwave amp + sandbag) + matter manipulation amp + exo decomp + "blue" floating fireball system))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17411 on: September 11, 2013, 02:04:57 am »

((Blue floating fireball?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17412 on: September 11, 2013, 02:07:55 am »

((Blue floating fireball?))
((my tinker project from a while back, it's out of my price range at this time.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17413 on: September 11, 2013, 02:30:48 am »

Lars is still standing stock still, his eyes bugged out, his mouth hanging open.  Finally, he blinks a couple times, then closes his mouth.  It snaps back open.

"BLESSED ARE WE ALL!  THE HOLY AVATAR OF STEVE HAS JOINED US IN THE FLESH!  TRULY TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY!  ALL HAIL HIS TREMENDOUS SPIRITUAL PRESENCE!"

((
<______________<

...That is all.))

(Well, according to the painting Lars made, that's absolutely correct. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17414 on: September 11, 2013, 02:53:26 am »

((I think he oversold it. I think a lot of people in that room was mildly disappointed, and/or relieved))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 ... 2101