_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927067 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17385 on: September 10, 2013, 09:42:37 pm »

[I take it all other actions prior to this mission are ignored in favor of starting the mission faster?

Go mission team!]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17386 on: September 10, 2013, 09:43:34 pm »

((Every amp ever. I'll get the fleshmod amp and obtain enough flesh to grow multiple brains to have all of them.))
(([1] You turn your brain into some generic flesh. You don't think the Doctor will be able to resurrect you, only in part because you can't think anymore.
[6] You are now a giant brain.))
((Actually I plan on somehow getting enough tokens to buy that 'always succeeds' decomp so I'm guaranteed to get a 5.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17387 on: September 10, 2013, 09:45:39 pm »

((Oh yeah, and a conwep decomp.  With a natural +2 and a potential extra +1 from the weapon, overshots can get a bit... over.  Lars really needs that before he gets any heavier weaponry.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17388 on: September 10, 2013, 09:52:57 pm »

((I really wanted a medical decomp but after that vr match i think ill swap it for an auxiliary one and stick to having diligent teammates preventing me from performing impromptu medical experiments.

Also i really want to get a mechanical mount/vehicle for Auron, one that can be controlled via Aux rolls or salvaged braincases.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17389 on: September 10, 2013, 09:56:02 pm »

((I don't know. I made this character to carry and deploy explosive weapons in an explosive fashion. I'll probably just max uncon and get my melee on.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17390 on: September 10, 2013, 09:58:47 pm »

((I wonder if kinetic amplifiers are compatable with overcharge circuitry...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17391 on: September 10, 2013, 10:07:09 pm »

((Is absurd amounts of collateral damage acceptable?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17392 on: September 10, 2013, 10:09:28 pm »

((I wonder if kinetic amplifiers are compatable with overcharge circuitry...))
((And thus the time traveler known as STEPHEN HAWKING witnessed The Big Bang a second time.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17393 on: September 10, 2013, 10:15:36 pm »

((Is absurd amounts of collateral damage acceptable?))
This is the HMRC, its mandatory.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17394 on: September 10, 2013, 10:48:45 pm »

Wouldn't be asking if the blade wasn't disintegrated. Even so, if it's better than baseline, I won't need a weapon in melee. For this mission, at least, and after this, I'll be able to get a new one or two so I'm not just a walking rifle rack.

((Will decomp.

Seriously, I do not want to know the consequences of overshooting in this phase armor. Probably not as catastrophic (read, "You sink through the floor and keep on going through the planet until you are trapped forever within the core, never to regain proper physical form again until you die from your body's brain support functions failing") as a 1, but still probably very bad (read, "you phase for the initial hit, but re-sync while the shell is still inside your shoulder," or perhaps another effect of your body becoming much more permeable than it really should be. I'd rather not end up like one hit in the head by the effects of a Cziltang Brone (bonus points for catching the reference).).))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17395 on: September 10, 2013, 11:14:38 pm »

((I have two paths for Morul, Light Assault, or Heavy Assault. One lightly armored and fast, maybe some stealth capabilities. The other full on heavy weapons guy. Walking tank, BULLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETSSSSSSS, true happiness is a belt fed weapon, CRY SOME MOOOOREEEE. Leaning towards light assault. If only because I cannot compete with Miya and Lukas.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17396 on: September 10, 2013, 11:23:52 pm »

"So which team am I on?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17397 on: September 10, 2013, 11:40:01 pm »

"So which team am I on?"
((Only the people with Jim & Miyamoto's team or Milno's team are doing the mission, everyone else is guarding the ship.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17398 on: September 10, 2013, 11:45:15 pm »

((So just gonna throw this out there, I was wondering if some of the newer people like myself would like to share what they eventually foresee their characters looking like equipment wise? Think on the level of some of the current veterans, not just "Oh I'll take a avatar and thirty nuke guns and every Nyars box ever" kinda thing.))

((I intend to eventually obtain a full synthflesh body unless I find something better, plus a reasonably good medium-range gun, like the cutting laser. I already have the kinetic hammer, you see, and I hope to stick with it. Finally, if I ever get all of those, my end goal would be to obtain one of those industrial suits with the weird helmet.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17399 on: September 10, 2013, 11:47:09 pm »

((So just gonna throw this out there, I was wondering if some of the newer people like myself would like to share what they eventually foresee their characters looking like equipment wise? Think on the level of some of the current veterans, not just "Oh I'll take a avatar and thirty nuke guns and every Nyars box ever" kinda thing.))

((I intend to eventually obtain a full synthflesh body unless I find something better, plus a reasonably good medium-range gun, like the cutting laser. I already have the kinetic hammer, you see, and I hope to stick with it. Finally, if I ever get all of those, my end goal would be to obtain one of those industrial suits with the weird helmet.))

((industrial suits? what industrial suits?))

Pages: 1 ... 1158 1159 [1160] 1161 1162 ... 2101