_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1157 1158 [1159] 1160 1161 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927491 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17370 on: September 10, 2013, 08:03:12 pm »

((Hrmm. I wonder what the STR requirement for those weapons are....))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17371 on: September 10, 2013, 08:05:58 pm »

(Yeah, Lukas is kind of the go-to guy for these missions. >.> Well, was; no he kind of has some competition from Miyamoto and his Avatar, but still.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17372 on: September 10, 2013, 08:06:22 pm »

((How many weapons does the Avatar have?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17373 on: September 10, 2013, 08:08:44 pm »

((How many weapons does the Avatar have?))
((A laser even bigger than a cutting laser and a universal manipulator which can be used to essentially alter reality to anything you like, any way you like. And his fists of course.))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:12:21 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17374 on: September 10, 2013, 08:15:22 pm »

((Gee, I wonder which of those is the most powerful...the fists?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17375 on: September 10, 2013, 09:17:35 pm »

((Somehow i still think lukas would win...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17376 on: September 10, 2013, 09:20:05 pm »

(I do too, but only because Miya doesn't have any experience with the manipulator yet. If he did, it would still be a no contest, just the other way around.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17377 on: September 10, 2013, 09:20:54 pm »

((Somehow i still think lukas would win...))
((For now; Miaymoto hasn't been really fully upgraded yet. Once he is he'll be unstoppable.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17378 on: September 10, 2013, 09:21:55 pm »

Well, I'm ready. The mission sounds easy enough, though I wonder how much attention me and Faith will end up attracting later on in the campaign. I'm assuming that the fact we're both synthflesh won't be noted upon, from your reaction?

Also, Jim, as I probably shouldn't be carrying quite the number of weapons I currently am, and I haven't had the time to procure a new melee weapon - though I think I know what I will make sooner or later, how good would you say this synthflesh is in unarmed combat?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17379 on: September 10, 2013, 09:25:28 pm »

"Well, you're much stronger, faster, and more agile than a normal human, so I would say pretty good. Of course I'm not exactly playing fair even by those terms," Jim noted, crossing both sets of arms. "What about your wrist-mounted blade? Are you going to try to smuggle that in?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17380 on: September 10, 2013, 09:29:41 pm »

Lars is still standing stock still, his eyes bugged out, his mouth hanging open.  Finally, he blinks a couple times, then closes his mouth.  It snaps back open.

"BLESSED ARE WE ALL!  THE HOLY AVATAR OF STEVE HAS JOINED US IN THE FLESH!  TRULY TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY!  ALL HAIL HIS TREMENDOUS SPIRITUAL PRESENCE!"

Lars throws himself on the ground and smashes his face into the metal floor a few times.  Still face down, he addresses Steve.  "Most Glorious Steve, we sing your praises for this most wonderful honor, for which we are greatly unworthy!  I am most honored to undertake this task in your most holy name!  All praise be to our all-mighty leader!"

Scream praises.  Prostrate self.  Grovel before Steve.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17381 on: September 10, 2013, 09:35:54 pm »

((So just gonna throw this out there, I was wondering if some of the newer people like myself would like to share what they eventually foresee their characters looking like equipment wise? Think on the level of some of the current veterans, not just "Oh I'll take a avatar and thirty nuke guns and every Nyars box ever" kinda thing.

As for me, I eventually foresee STEPHEN HAWKING getting full on battlesuit armor (as heavy as possible for a frail physicist to wear) a Kinetic Amplifier for both hands, as well as modified ones for his feet (along with decompensators so he doesn't achieve orbit from normal walking) and if I still have tokens left over I would hope to get him a Kinetic Shunt.
FEAR MY PHYSICIST FU!  >:())
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17382 on: September 10, 2013, 09:36:56 pm »

((Every amp ever. I'll get the fleshmod amp and obtain enough flesh to grow multiple brains to have all of them.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17383 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:39 pm »

Lars is still standing stock still, his eyes bugged out, his mouth hanging open.  Finally, he blinks a couple times, then closes his mouth.  It snaps back open.

"BLESSED ARE WE ALL!  THE HOLY AVATAR OF STEVE HAS JOINED US IN THE FLESH!  TRULY TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY!  ALL HAIL HIS TREMENDOUS SPIRITUAL PRESENCE!"

Lars throws himself on the ground and smashes his face into the metal floor a few times.  Still face down, he addresses Steve.  "Most Glorious Steve, we sing your praises for this most wonderful honor, for which we are greatly unworthy!  I am most honored to undertake this task in your most holy name!  All praise be to our all-mighty leader!"

Scream praises.  Prostrate self.  Grovel before Steve.
"...Is he OK?"

((Every amp ever. I'll get the fleshmod amp and obtain enough flesh to grow multiple brains to have all of them.))
(([1] You turn your brain into some generic flesh. You don't think the Doctor will be able to resurrect you, only in part because you can't think anymore.
[6] You are now a giant brain.))

((As for where I see Grate in 5 missions: I dunno. Getting him into space-magic would be neat. So would designing, making, and using some kind of neat weapons and basing his skillset around those. It depends on what I buy, what I design, and what happens during missions. And what these pills do.))
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17384 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:42 pm »

((Lars wants a battlesuit, decked out in Steve/Pantheon regalia, with a full set of loudspears/radio amplifiers to sing out praises as he goes.  As far as weaponry, maybe heavy gauss cannons?  I'm not sure what a heavy laser battlesuit gets, so that's an option.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1157 1158 [1159] 1160 1161 ... 2101