_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924814 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17340 on: September 10, 2013, 01:56:04 pm »

Hunter runs down to the briefing. (( Gotta stop mixing up Names. ))

" Did somebody say something about giving out tablets doing freaky shit to your body? Or was I dreaming in my goo?"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 01:58:31 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17341 on: September 10, 2013, 01:57:08 pm »

Once the briefing is over, Jim grabs the two claymores from his locker for use in the upcoming assault.

(I figure with synthflesh arms, he could be strong enough to wield them one-handed without trouble... but just in case, I have two left hands for one and two right hands for the other, so I'm pretty well set I think. :P

EDIT: Oh, actually, belay that. Better idea.)

After the briefing, Jim converts as much of his scrap metal as possible into small, incredibly dense spheres (aiming to get at least fifty of them) and gets a sturdy bag from the AM to hold them with, paying a token if necessary. Then grabs a claymore for use in the mission.

(Small, dense metal + Mass Manipulation Amp = FUN for enemy troops!)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:03:31 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17342 on: September 10, 2013, 01:58:11 pm »

" Did somebody say something about giving out tablets doing freaky shit to your body? Or was I dreaming in my goo?"

"Ooh, are you some kind of dragon? Mind giving me some reagents? Like scales, maybe a tooth? You look like your bits could make great pills. In return, you can be the next test subject! Get the spots while they're hot, as the saying goes."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17343 on: September 10, 2013, 02:00:42 pm »

"*sigh* Steve, that rifle I had, it's owner left a note saying it was a prototype... would this be considered a successful test considering the odds against me, or have I just broken yet another person's creation?" Inquire.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17344 on: September 10, 2013, 02:05:25 pm »

>How should I put this...There's not a lot of space to fuck up here, so if you don't think you can use it without causing a problem, don't use it. Don't think I won't perform summary executions if you prove yourself to be more of a danger to your teammates and our allies then our enemies.
"Okay, can do. Will stick to guns as much as possible. But the question still stands, I guess. I don't know how expendable those... "sods" are, and how desperate their commanders could get, but suicide tactics might still happen. What I'm asking is, if we're on the gangway and we have a ticking megaton bomb with no ready way to disarm it, or an equivalent problem, is it going to be a good idea to toss it overboard, or would it be better to take the slimmest available chance to defuse it anyway, risking detonation right next to, or on, the ship hull?"

Keep asking.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17345 on: September 10, 2013, 02:08:53 pm »

" I ain't a dragon, I'm human. Or at least I think I'm still human. I'm not really sure what the doc did to me but I seem to be able to take a hit and control lightning so far. Mostly I just liked the sound of doing freaky shit to my body. The more I can mess up my body the better. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17346 on: September 10, 2013, 02:14:17 pm »

>How should I put this...There's not a lot of space to fuck up here, so if you don't think you can use it without causing a problem, don't use it. Don't think I won't perform summary executions if you prove yourself to be more of a danger to your teammates and our allies then our enemies.
"Okay, can do. Will stick to guns as much as possible. But the question still stands, I guess. I don't know how expendable those... "sods" are, and how desperate their commanders could get, but suicide tactics might still happen. What I'm asking is, if we're on the gangway and we have a ticking megaton bomb with no ready way to disarm it, or an equivalent problem, is it going to be a good idea to toss it overboard, or would it be better to take the slimmest available chance to defuse it anyway, risking detonation right next to, or on, the ship hull?"

Keep asking.
shake my head twice.
"Melt?"
Propose a possible answer to suicide bomb tactics involving using a microwave manipulator or amp to fry the bomb's electronics before it can detonate
((yes, PW gets a free pass on figuring out what Lyra is trying to say, he's busy with other things.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17347 on: September 10, 2013, 02:30:29 pm »

((So anybody want my sexy Medical Knife? The one that drives you slowly insane? ANYONE?))

STEPHEN HAWKING gently thrusts the knife towards other people, hoping someone will notice it.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17348 on: September 10, 2013, 02:34:37 pm »

Xan accepts sexy knife.
Not stabbing though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17349 on: September 10, 2013, 02:36:08 pm »

after several moments, tilt my head to my right for three seconds, then stand up and circle around the edge of the room to stand beside steve's synthflesh body. squat down and poke him on his nearest leg with my right index finger two times, then look up at him and tilt my head to my left.
ask steve why he's bothering to present himself in a body at all, especially since he didn't find it necessary before now.

STEPHEN HAWKING gently thrusts the knife towards other people, hoping someone will notice it.
Avoid crazy knife-man.
Xan accepts sexy knife.
Not stabbing though.

correction: avoid both of them
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17350 on: September 10, 2013, 02:37:28 pm »

((I have +1 will, I'll be fine.))
Sig! Onol

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17351 on: September 10, 2013, 02:38:12 pm »

Xan accepts sexy knife.
Not stabbing though.

Er thanks....any chance I could get a token for it though? Kinda wanna pay back that guy what lended me a token to get it :P

If token get, give token to people what I borrowed token from.
If no token get, STEPHEN HAWKING masturbates to black holes again.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17352 on: September 10, 2013, 02:38:44 pm »

Give one token for sexy knife.
Sig! Onol

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17353 on: September 10, 2013, 02:40:57 pm »

Give one token for sexy knife.
YAY thank you.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17354 on: September 10, 2013, 03:05:34 pm »

>. Technically you're all supposed to be in stasis.
Grate raises his hand. If he gets called on, he asks:
"Why are we supposed to be in stasis?"

Gate squatted down by Lyra. "You okay?"
after several moments, tilt my head to my right for three seconds, then stand up and circle around the edge of the room to stand beside steve's synthflesh body. squat down and poke him on his nearest leg with my right index finger two times, then look up at him and tilt my head to my left.
Grate follows Lyra.
"Is that a yes?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1155 1156 [1157] 1158 1159 ... 2101