_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1148 1149 [1150] 1151 1152 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930817 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17235 on: September 09, 2013, 04:31:34 pm »

Jim looked up to Simus. "...Regardless of how extensive your prosthetics were, you still had parts of your original body left. And I could've killed you; we're both just lucky you were far enough away that your brain could be recovered." He looked down again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17236 on: September 09, 2013, 04:40:52 pm »

"Beh. Stop complaining." is the closest thing to a sympathetic remark Milno is able to offer, his elbow resting upon his thigh and his head supported by his hand. His head tilts slightly as he watches the - at the very least unusual - scene of an amp-wielding synth-flesh giant brooding.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17237 on: September 09, 2013, 04:47:09 pm »

Not much. Some skin, a bit of bone, pieces of a limb or two, and my head - also not unscarred, I was using a voice synthesizer for a month at least, and was all but blind about half that time...

I do not blame you, Jim. If I had been in your place, I probably would've done the same - a clear, demonstrated threat had to be removed, with removal from it not an option.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17238 on: September 09, 2013, 04:51:25 pm »

Jim looked down for a moment. "...Yeah. But the only thing to do is accept it and move on. There's no use insisting it was an accident - even if it was, that's just whining. Sometimes things happen no matter what your intentions were, and there's nothing that can be done about it except... learn from your mistake and try to do better in the future, do what you can to prevent it from happening again."
Jim, I was all but a complete robot anyways. And I find it near ironic that how you made me a full one and how I got so close in the first place are quite similar, both were protecting a group, one through elimination of danger, the other by removing the group from the danger - and both involved fire, possibly both manipulator or amp-based. Except the latter was much more painful.
Jim looked up to Simus. "...Regardless of how extensive your prosthetics were, you still had parts of your original body left. And I could've killed you; we're both just lucky you were far enough away that your brain could be recovered." He looked down again.
Not much. Some skin, a bit of bone, pieces of a limb or two, and my head - also not unscarred, I was using a voice synthesizer for a month at least, and was all but blind about half that time...

I do not blame you, Jim. If I had been in your place, I probably would've done the same - a clear, demonstrated threat had to be removed, with removal from it not an option.

Hide my eyes in my knees again before they can see me crying in public.
reach out with my right arm and tug on Four-Arms once.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17239 on: September 09, 2013, 04:54:29 pm »

Jim allowed himself to be tugged at and moved closer to see what it was Lyra wanted.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17240 on: September 09, 2013, 04:56:15 pm »

"Lyra"

Jim crouched so as not to loom over her, his lower arms helping to support himself while his upper arms rested lightly. "Still don't get it."
"Life... Value... Source... Normal?"
((Do you need a hint?))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:02:45 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17241 on: September 09, 2013, 04:59:18 pm »

Gorat wonders if he should enter the discussion surrounding Jim, not quite sure if he can face Jim again already without feeling guilty again. He shakes his head, muttering "I was right, he is more human than most of us. But he doesn't want to accept that."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17242 on: September 09, 2013, 05:09:42 pm »

"...Lyra. I'm... Subject Nineteen Three, but I gave myself the name James Kelly after the man I was cloned from. Most people here just call me Jim." He reached out tentatively and put a hand on her shoulder, ready to withdraw it and apologize if she seemed too startled or frightened.

(Maybe later. I want to try to figure it out for myself first. I'll let you know if I'm stumped.)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17243 on: September 09, 2013, 05:31:00 pm »

"...Lyra. I'm... Subject Nineteen Three, but I gave myself the name James Kelly after the man I was cloned from. Most people here just call me Jim." He reached out tentatively and put a hand on her shoulder, ready to withdraw it and apologize if she seemed too startled or frightened.
Tense up and hold perfectly still when touched at first. then slowly let my muscles relax... but still don't move.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17244 on: September 09, 2013, 05:36:21 pm »

After a moment, Jim withdrew his hand. "...You'll be on the ship while the rest of us are on the mission. Do me a favor and look after Feyri, would you? I just... noticed you're usually with her and she could probably use a friend around."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17245 on: September 09, 2013, 05:46:03 pm »

nod once, leaving my face buried in my knees anyway.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17246 on: September 09, 2013, 05:53:13 pm »

((A) sorry for poor RP, characters I make usually develop over time B) HOLY UPDATE BATMAN, that was almost 100 posts since going to bed and waking up))

Stella looks towards Jim, and Milno

You two seem both sane, and relatively successful in surviving the work this place does, do you have any tips for a newbie?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17247 on: September 09, 2013, 05:55:54 pm »

Jim nodded back, although she probably couldn't see it from her position. "...Thanks. At least I won't have to worry about her while I'm out there." He tried a smile, but he had never really had any practice with it in his original body, let alone the synthbody. At that point, a woman he didn't recognize spoke up. Must be a new 'recruit.' He stood and looked over to Stella. "Not much beyond the obvious. Keep calm, keep your head down, don't take unnecessary risks. But don't worry too much about dying. As long as your brain is intact, we can bring you back."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17248 on: September 09, 2013, 05:59:36 pm »

((Woops its Astra this game, geeze I'm slow, Stella is my super academy character))

Thanks ... umm I don't think I know your name, sorry
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17249 on: September 09, 2013, 06:03:08 pm »

"Most people just call me Jim. You are?"
Pages: 1 ... 1148 1149 [1150] 1151 1152 ... 2101