_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930010 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17205 on: September 09, 2013, 02:48:37 pm »

"Yes, I am, little mouse. And I accept that. Don't worry about me, everyone. I'll be fine when I'm needed. I just know my place and I've accepted it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17206 on: September 09, 2013, 03:00:00 pm »

"Yes, I am, little mouse. And I accept that. Don't worry about me, everyone. I'll be fine when I'm needed. I just know my place and I've accepted it."
open my eyes, look up at Four-Arms. attempt to acquire and maintain eye contact.

if I can't acquire eye contact within five seconds:
glance around me at all the people that have walked over to join the conversation, and slowly back away towards the nearest wall.

if I acquire eye contact:
maintain eye contact

if I acquire eye contact but Four-Arms looks away:
"Value."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17207 on: September 09, 2013, 03:03:02 pm »

(Going to take Lyra as saying that just so I can respond to it. :P)

Jim looked back at Lyra with his synthetic eyes. "Value what?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17208 on: September 09, 2013, 03:04:17 pm »

Jim looked back at Lyra with his synthetic eyes. "Value what?"
"Source."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17209 on: September 09, 2013, 03:06:59 pm »

Jim was confused. "What source? The colonist I was cloned from?" He rubbed at his right temple with his upper-right hand.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17210 on: September 09, 2013, 03:08:55 pm »

Flint Westwood walked into the briefing room and inspected at the 20something people gathered there. Here we are. A small alliance of rebels, each with their own flawed personality, in a daring raid to the evil empire's stronghold, fighting for what's right against impossible odds. Would have made a great action movie.
((Ocean's 23?))

((I was going to try and start a conversation with Lyra, but that's what I get for writing 20 lines of nonsense instead of simply saying "go there, talk to person". People do other things in the meantime. Oh well, let's find someone else to bother...))
((There's also a little boy trying to get Feyri's attention.
Also, paragraphs?))

He then goes to talk to the little boy by crouching to meet eye level.
"Whats your name kiddo?"
((Talking to Grate? He's over by Feyri. Is she near Jim, did your guy wander away, or did you misspell "girl"?))

If Grate received the pill, he smiles at Stacy and says, "Thanks, Miss...ter!"
"Oh, you are quite welcome, little guy. Just be careful with it. Crazy things may happen."
"Okay. What does it do again?"

Grate went over to Jim at some point, because Tiruin isn't online or something.
"Mister Jim, why are you wanting to die? You've got Miss Feyri and all the people here, all the new people to greet and stuff. And you need to keep meanies--" (Grate points to Xan) "--from breaking stuff. And...well, you need to live! Enjoy life! Even if you're stuck on the Sword until you rot, that's a better life than a lot of my friends back home had. And they still lived their lives until they died. You can, too."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17211 on: September 09, 2013, 03:13:16 pm »

(Jesus Christ, everyone's hopping on the Jim train for something he said that was supposed to be quietly spoken to Milno. I'm guessing it's because I literally have nothing else to do. :P)

"Is everyone on this ship a practiced eavesdropper?" Jim sighed, feeling a bit annoyed now. "I'm not going out to die right away. I just expect to sometime before this revolution is won."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17212 on: September 09, 2013, 03:15:40 pm »

((Since we have a lot of time to kill and most of the characters are stuck in the briefing room: Paris, what do you think about keeping a post of notes with the current appearance of active inmates for quick reference? I ask about this because it'd probably help us picture each other and the characters tends to change greatly during their run with the Corps.

I could also do it and throw the descriptions in Pastebin, leaving a link in my sig. I'd only decided to offer the opportunity to Paris first because he seems to like to keep notes and he already has some.))

Milno watches the exchange between the giant and the very young-looking girl with mild amusement. "Well, guess the 'mouse' thing will stick." he says, reclining back further. Jim and Feyri's relationship may be in a bumpy phase or the former would probably have his mind more set on protecting his mate than brooding over the fact he's a clone.

((I guess the briefing room is small and two veterans can't reminisce about the old times and talk about the times yet to come without attracting curious people.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17213 on: September 09, 2013, 03:17:22 pm »

STEPHEN HAWKING is a little confused right now...he just wants to twirl his knife into faces with a side of dark matter IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK????
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17214 on: September 09, 2013, 03:18:38 pm »

((Well, by the time I started speaking there was practically a crowd around you. Never underestimate the power of gossip.))

"The boy's right. There's no place for you or any of us in this world. The only place you get is the one you make for yourself."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17215 on: September 09, 2013, 03:18:40 pm »

Jim was confused. "What source? The colonist I was cloned from?" He rubbed at his right temple with his upper-right hand.
shake my head twice.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17216 on: September 09, 2013, 03:19:58 pm »

"Okay. What does it do again?"

"Well, you see here, it says 'INPUT MATERIAL'. I assume you read that in a robot voice, by the way. So you INPUT MATERIAL, as in, put stuff in it - small stuff, I guess - it's not a very large hole, after all. And then, when you've put whatever you want in it, you wait! And then a pill comes out. What the pill does or how it relates to anything, I have no idea, but I intend to find out, by god!"

"Is everyone on this ship a practiced eavesdropper?" Jim sighed, feeling a bit annoyed now.

"Nah, man, it's just a bit cramped. There's, like, fifty or something people in this room. That, and people brooding is such a comical thing in the HMRC that you can't help but rubberneck as if it were a battleship crashing just off the nearby magnetic superhighway or whatever it is people drive on these days."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17217 on: September 09, 2013, 03:20:19 pm »

((Yeah talking to Grate.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17218 on: September 09, 2013, 03:25:00 pm »

((@GWG and everyone: Sorry about the formatting and any mistakes or bad writting. Writing in a hurry, trying to keep up with this.))

((@Caellath:I guess I could make a Google doc with appearances... Make it editable by everyone... Yeah good idea. I'll get right on it when I get back to my PC.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17219 on: September 09, 2013, 03:30:32 pm »

(It's just annoying trying to keep up with like seven people talking to me at once. >.< Two, maybe even three I can handle, but this is a little much.)

"I don't know what you mean, then. What's your name, anyway?" Jim asked Lyra.
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 2101