_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1143 1144 [1145] 1146 1147 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925689 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17160 on: September 09, 2013, 12:38:04 pm »

Mesk lounges, leisurely practicing with the pyramid and eying all the new faces.  There sure are a lot, it's obvious the year away had seen changes in the HMRC.  Then again, some things never change, and deathmatches are one of those things.

(Good thing I've already got points in exo.  Planning!  Or luck.)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17161 on: September 09, 2013, 12:41:28 pm »

(( Hold onto it Harry I'll be your test subject. I'm a mutant already, whats the worst that can happen? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17162 on: September 09, 2013, 12:49:36 pm »

Jim shrugged. "Feels pretty one-sided right now. She's more concerned with taking care of Grate and that mouse in the corner over there -" here Jim pointed at Lyra "- to have time for me, I guess. What about you?"

(@Harry: He's still got his normal body, he just has synth-skin. I think. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17163 on: September 09, 2013, 12:55:01 pm »

(( Correct, turret boy has gone full robot. Xan just got a skin job. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17164 on: September 09, 2013, 12:56:04 pm »

upon being pointed at, slowly skirt the various people having conversations throughout the room until I'm close enough to the conversing pair that pointed at me to hear them clearly. hands clasped behind my back, and a slight sway in my steps.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:57:53 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17165 on: September 09, 2013, 12:57:27 pm »

(( Hold onto it Harry I'll be your test subject. I'm a mutant already, whats the worst that can happen? ))

((Very well, you shall have your pill unless someone else volunteers or Xan steps up - even if they do, fear not - I can apparently make more.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17166 on: September 09, 2013, 12:58:19 pm »

((@Harry: Xan had volunteered, IIRC.))

((He's got a full robot body. Not sure how it would metabolize or even work.))
((I got synthskin, not a robobody.
And I'm cool with staying behind. Got school and stuff anyway.
It's all good, Tir.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17167 on: September 09, 2013, 01:08:36 pm »

See if it is possible to wake up. If not, continue sleeping and getting altered.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17168 on: September 09, 2013, 01:09:45 pm »

What happened? What was that? Charles groggily tries to wipe his eyes and rectify his blurred vision. He had no eyes. His hand was mechanical. He looks down and sure enough, he was entombed within the mechanical carapace that was constructed as an imperfect mimicry of the human visage. He vaguely recalled seeing another phantasmal dice entering his vision before everything went black, did it happen again? Strangely, that prospect didn't affect him as much as he expected, then again, he was earlier prepared to open fire onto the crowd during the mission, perhaps he had become conditioned towards killing and harming others? His body was taken by fate as collateral it seems... yet it was hardly a surprise considering that he knew it was only a matter of time... thus all he currently thought of the matter was as follows Good riddance, I hated having hormones anyway.
"*sigh* Steve, that rifle I had, it's owner left a note saying it was a prototype... would this be considered a successful test considering the odds against me, or have I just broken yet another person's creation?" Inquire.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17169 on: September 09, 2013, 01:12:46 pm »

(( how long for Miya to solo anything: exactly 0 turns, seeing how he'd much rather see his teammates flourish than hog the glory to himself. That said, he'll probably lead the charge together with Jim now, as he's probably the most armored by now. I'll probably run the mission in VR later on though, just to see if I could   ;D

Oh, and I'm still deathly afraid of amps and manips, cause no amount of armor protects your gooey insides from being cooked 'à point'.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:14:23 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #17170 on: September 09, 2013, 01:13:41 pm »

Heading to the briefing room is probably somewhere in there.
((Sentence before the last quote. You know, I never realize how long these posts get until/unless I see them...well, blame this habit on the first forum I was in. GitP doesn't like hextuple-posters.))

Another misspelling of briefing room
((It looks like you both spelled it the same.))

Hand pill machine to Grate already, then see if anybody volunteers. If nobody does, take the pill myself. Hold onto it. I've got a feeling.
((Did you still hand the machine to Grate?))

If Grate received the pill, he smiles at Stacy and says, "Thanks, Miss...ter!"

He goes to Feyri.
"Um...I don't think you ever said...you're Miss Feyri, right?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17171 on: September 09, 2013, 01:15:03 pm »

"...or have I just broken yet another person's creation?"
((Mental note: on the off chance the Gungnir prototype survives the mission, and is not bought out, lend it to Charles for endurance testing.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17172 on: September 09, 2013, 01:16:44 pm »

((He's got a full robot body. Not sure how it would metabolize or even work.))
((I was going to say he's only received synth-skin but then I lagged behind.))

"The usual. Trying to learn something useful, mostly." Milno answers, taking a look at the "mouse" Jim pointed at, noticing she seems to have scurried closer. "Sounds like something she'd do, always a softie. Maybe these kids could be your adopted children. Know how she performed last mission?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17173 on: September 09, 2013, 01:18:04 pm »

((Mental note: on the off chance the Gungnir prototype survives the mission, and is not bought out, lend it to Charles for endurance testing.))
((I think that the curse of the Teamkiller Gauss Rifle has managed to get transferred to Charles so that may be the least of your concerns :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17174 on: September 09, 2013, 01:22:34 pm »

((I think that the curse of the Teamkiller Gauss Rifle has managed to get transferred to Charles so that may be the least of your concerns :P))
((Maybe. At the very least, people cut to electrocuted pieces are easier to reassemble and/or revive than people with half their everything chemically burned off.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1143 1144 [1145] 1146 1147 ... 2101