_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928952 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #17085 on: September 08, 2013, 06:12:18 pm »

((Yeah, Charles was as well, but MkI and MkII don't have any proper armor.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17086 on: September 08, 2013, 07:43:11 pm »

Try for the 352nd time to try and beat this damned level, then head to the briefing room.

Can seamlessly redirect shipments for half a world, can't get past the first miniboss of this damn game...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17087 on: September 08, 2013, 07:59:03 pm »

Head to the briefing room, experimenting with the pyramid all the way.  Can I stick it to my elbow?  My foot?  My head?  Can I drop it without cutting my hand off?  Can I make it hover further away or closer to my skin?  Can I eat it with green eggs and ham?
If Milno is in the briefing room:

"Hey, Milno, how did you make your pyramid fire?  I want to try and avoid doing that right now, don't want to accidentally press the trigger or whatever and blow a hole in some kid."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17088 on: September 08, 2013, 08:01:56 pm »

((So, I started reading Worm today, and guess who I saw in the comments of Agitation 3.1? None other than our very own GWG.))
((...I'm the one who brought up Worm in the first place. And I'm pretty sure I had at least one comment before 3.1. I think that one had the text deleted due to accidental spoilers, but still.
Anyways. Welcome to Brockton Bay. Hope you like misery!))

You mange to talk them both into, at least momentarily, giving up on their attempts to kill one another. You do this via a flinging the foulest, dirtiest, most loathsome insults you can possibly think of at them. This effectively diverts their aggression off each other...and on to you.
((Charles is screwed. On a related note:))

((I wonder if Charles rolled one or two lower, would he have made the two characters fall in love with each other? :P))
((HALLWAY ORGY!))
((Xan has no genitals.))
((He still has some orifices that certain people insert their genitalia into for sexual pleasure.))

((Someone already got the Avatar of War?

..Welp. Scratch that off my 'things I want to be' list. :P
((There's only one?))

..Get controlled by SC or someone who could play Feyri at the moment because I don't want to hold up Lenglon and GWG in the infirmary as we hug and >__> I can't believe it.

If there's anything that needs my word, please tell >_<))
((Lyra's left and I don't have anything better to do ATM.))

((seriously though guys,
judging by what happened in my duel program whats the bet im going to roll a seven and just clean up both the fight and spectators then have the whole ship chasing after me?))
((The fact that Steve won't let you judging from how he stopped me from rolling an 8 on an amp roll?))
((He's like a shipwide Insanity Decompensator.))

(And I really wasn't lying about both teams wanting Simus. :P)
((As the last post before I left for six hours, and one from the guy I wanted to ask the question to: I take it you aren't taking Tiruin's offer to play Feyri?))

.... Because going back half a day after my action is posted to counter my action is totally not using ooc knowledge to cheat.
((...
Wait a minute, I've done this kind of thing before. Felt like a dick then, felt like a dick now. Unedited.))
((So you can feel human emotion! Next, let's work on those omnicidal urges.))

DEAR EVERYONE NOT IN SURGERY, A DEATH MATCH, OR AN AVATAR: GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE BRIEFING ROOM NOWS LIKE.  I WILL RELEASE THE HOUNDS. BY WHICH I MEAN NYARS.
((I thought only the team'd people were going on a mission now? Alright, well, see below.))
((Incidentally, that turn has what I believe is the most sig-worthy quotes I've seen in any turn post.))

Grate looks up in surprise.
"Um, bye...whatever you are, I've got to go..."
Grate hurries to try and get to briefing.

"...don't want to accidentally press the trigger or whatever and blow a hole in some kid."
Grate twitches.
"I wonder what that was about."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17089 on: September 08, 2013, 08:04:43 pm »

((Someone already got the Avatar of War?

..Welp. Scratch that off my 'things I want to be' list. :P

..Get controlled by SC or someone who could play Feyri at the moment because I don't want to hold up Lenglon and GWG in the infirmary as we hug and >__> I can't believe it.

If there's anything that needs my word, please tell >_<))
You too can have your legs cut off for the betterment of the rebellion!
Tiruin waves around a tiny, red 'Go Rebellion' flag.

((Is there some clause somewhere in the ER universe laws that females in the HMRC aren't allowed to either be or stay normal? Not implying anything bad about Lyra, here, I only found out that she's 24 as of the writing of this post, so in my list she used to be a child. >_> Which would make the list a child, an unnaturally strong virtual child, two different robots, a synthetic She-Hulk, a personification of reality warping and combat prowess... and May. >_<))
((I would rant on this fact and relate it to how I feel, but I've no time to do it and it would be stupid.

...She-hulk? >_>))

Get to the briefing room. Whatever.

This...isn't so bad.

I mean..I could still feel Lyra. And Grate-didn't have the courage to talk to him..glad he respected it. Or so silence goes..

And she hugged me.

...If only they could see my expression now. But..great. There goes Steve's announcement.

Time to be useful, I guess.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:10:18 pm by Tiruin »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17090 on: September 08, 2013, 08:07:16 pm »

((So, I started reading Worm today, and guess who I saw in the comments of Agitation 3.1? None other than our very own GWG.))
((...I'm the one who brought up Worm in the first place. And I'm pretty sure I had at least one comment before 3.1. I think that one had the text deleted due to accidental spoilers, but still.

((Well, you started me reading it. And it turns out it's really good. And just for the record, it was your later comments that were redacted for spoilers, not that one.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17091 on: September 08, 2013, 08:17:47 pm »

...She-hulk? >_>))
((Female version of Hulk.))

((Well, you started me reading it. And it turns out it's really good. And just for the record, it was your later comments that were redacted for spoilers, not that one.))
((Ah. Well, for the record, wildbow has pretty strict spoiler standards. One of the deleted comments was me asking if congratulating her foreshadowing counted as a spoiler.
And I'm not saying which comment.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17092 on: September 08, 2013, 08:23:48 pm »

"... Well shit. I'm not on a team, so why do I... eh..."

he nods, turning and heading for the briefing room.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17093 on: September 08, 2013, 08:35:07 pm »

((People not on a team will be defending the ship. You'll probably be mopping up what slips past Diamond Heart while we clean up the Main Ship Compound. Assuming everything goes to plan. Which it rarely does in the HMRC. And assuming piecewise hasn't put any other dangerous things around there. Which he usually does.

And I just realized Mesk has hit the jackpot with this pyramid. Even if an overshoot or fail cause him to mangle a limb he can just unmangle it at minimal cost. He probably won't even loose any biological material!))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17094 on: September 08, 2013, 08:37:44 pm »

((People not on a team will be defending the ship. You'll probably be mopping up what slips past Diamond Heart while we clean up the Main Ship Compound. Assuming everything goes to plan. Which it rarely does in the HMRC. And assuming piecewise hasn't put any other dangerous things around there. Which he usually does.

And I just realized Mesk has hit the jackpot with this pyramid. Even if an overshoot or fail cause him to mangle a limb he can just unmangle it at minimal cost. He probably won't even loose any biological material!))
((Even if he does lose biomass he could just go full zombie on a nearby corpse to replenish it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17095 on: September 08, 2013, 08:39:06 pm »

*really wants that flesh manipulator amp*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17096 on: September 08, 2013, 08:40:09 pm »

((Ah.

...Ok. Good..

Problem is, we only know the map of our access points. It's pretty much little and only the prison deck. Assuming everything goes to plan, don't make me leader because I suck at it.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17097 on: September 08, 2013, 08:46:11 pm »

(@GWG: No, I never play other people's characters. The most I would do is post actions for them, and only if it was absolutely necessary to keep the game going AND they had asked me to.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17098 on: September 08, 2013, 08:47:42 pm »

(@GWG: No, I never play other people's characters. The most I would do is post actions for them, and only if it was absolutely necessary to keep the game going AND they had asked me to.)
* Tiruin looks at Jim, and shouts. "SeriousConcentrate, I choose you!"

((Get controlled by SC.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17099 on: September 08, 2013, 08:49:39 pm »

(Nope, not happening. :P PW runs a game where not everyone's actions are needed and I'm not going to play a character I didn't create. Unless you want me to have Feyri start trying to seduce Xan because I guarantee I'll go do that just to annoy everyone. >:3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1138 1139 [1140] 1141 1142 ... 2101