_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927848 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #17070 on: September 08, 2013, 05:14:01 pm »

(( Hmm good point, hey PW I'm still functional right? Like aware and able to move on my own. ))
((We got our skin and muscle burnt off; I guess no.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17071 on: September 08, 2013, 05:14:29 pm »

((You're probably better off without me - I'm basically a walking bomb thing without a decomp.))

(I don't have the best one, myself. >.> That's why recently I've been trying to do things with my hands rather than with my amps.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17072 on: September 08, 2013, 05:16:44 pm »

(( Well I rolled a 7, so mine might only be skin damage. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17073 on: September 08, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »

"..aaand it's all spontaneously combusted. With each passing hour I am more and more surprised that HMRC even exists as an entity after however long it's been around. And isn't all robots."

Anton looks if any of the injured require help he's capable of providing, and if not (quite likely) he heads off to the Briefing Room.
If they require hauling them out of a fire or something before the hazmat crew arrives, assuming it's regular fire that won't eat his hands off, do that then head to the Briefing.

Tinker with the datapad once there, recreating the programs that were lost with the original one, for following an object and for tracking distances by parallax scanning using a single video feed.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17074 on: September 08, 2013, 05:17:42 pm »

Astra heads to the briefing room, observing before opening her mouth
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17075 on: September 08, 2013, 05:18:00 pm »

((I suspect none of the three people are remotely near combat ready. Or functional. A full magazine detonation destroys anything short of a battlesuit. Sure no-one got directly hit at point blank, but stuff's on fire and no-one had any proper armor.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17076 on: September 08, 2013, 05:24:04 pm »

((I was actually in the medbay, but whatever. Also, if this suit works like I think/hope, this could get interesting.))

Head to the briefing room, then ask Steve if he can track my implant after I press the button. While in Voidspace, attempt to move around, and see if movement inside translates to movement outside, i.e if I walk two steps forwards in Voidspace and then exit, do I exit two steps forwards?

"Hey Steve, could you let me know if I disappear off your implant tracking system after I press this button?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17077 on: September 08, 2013, 05:24:18 pm »

STEPHEN HAWKING trys to not go crazy. Maybe he just says hi to the little girl woman?
He makes every attempt his considerable intellect allows to not stab her face off.

((Ok well this is getting fun :P
Also am I even able to get to the briefing room at this point?
I'm pretty sure the medical wing is now on lockdown do to the fail in the hallway so am I stuck here? With potential victims? Who are mostly gonna be unconscious people?????))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17078 on: September 08, 2013, 05:26:56 pm »

((You know, come to think of it, the conventional weapons roll was 2, not 1 and in all instances instances where the Pawn SFE was used, a friendly unit or formerly friendly unit was hit. I suspect that the Teamkiller Gauss Rifle's entity has left its former shell and possessed the Pawn SFE...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17079 on: September 08, 2013, 05:27:28 pm »

Go to briefing room, try to avoid oncoming horrific destruction.

Okay, I have to get some of that stuff loaded in mortar rounds.  And if we're defending catwalks, a mortar.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17080 on: September 08, 2013, 05:28:19 pm »

May grasps her boyfriend's hand, "Thomas, I think we need to put the game on hold. We should go to the Briefing Room."

Take Thomas to Briefing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17081 on: September 08, 2013, 05:36:58 pm »

((You're probably better off without me - I'm basically a walking bomb thing without a decomp.))
(I don't have the best one, myself. >.> That's why recently I've been trying to do things with my hands rather than with my amps.)
((You could use the mission fund, if nobody needs the tokens more. I don't think anybody would disagree that giving an Amp user less chances of accidentally murdering everybody around him is a good thing and a good use of mission money. How much do you get for returning the current decompensator?))

Go to the briefing.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17082 on: September 08, 2013, 05:42:50 pm »

Go to briefing, with gear and all. Is my decomp installed?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #17083 on: September 08, 2013, 05:44:24 pm »

((Hmmm lets just say i cut a rather nice hole straight through crawler then got crushed by a falling pillar.))

exit VR and pick up Gungnir then go see what all the commotion is about in the hallway, send a message to jim asking if it is an authorised duel.

Oh and change the field of fire on my hardpoint to match that of the VR simulation, should be a free roll or dynamic bonus.

Code: (from Auron to Jim) [Select]
uhh jim, we got a rather nasty looking fight out here between the electric eel and a cyborg
space magician under the watchful eye of an automated turret, did you authorise a duel or something?
Well, the fight is over, but more importantly, I don't remember you actually getting that hard point? I remember you trying to get botted, being turned away, talking to the armory master about costs of the hard points and then trying it out in VR, but never actually buying the hard point because you aren't a robot. You crossed the whole "pay off maurice" action out.
((Remeber the action where i bought the exosuit off of flint? It was on the end of that.

The action was something along the lines of: get free scrap metal, buy suit, buy hardpoint, have hardpoint reinforced with scrap and installed on forearm.
It also lacked the robohead interface parts due to them being useless on arm mounts.))

head to the briefing room, poke xan in the liver with the reiterpallasch en route.

((On the subject of my hardpoint, could i write a subroutine that shuts the rifle down if it tries to spin around?))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:54:01 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17084 on: September 08, 2013, 06:09:03 pm »

((I suspect none of the three people are remotely near combat ready. Or functional. A full magazine detonation destroys anything short of a battlesuit. Sure no-one got directly hit at point blank, but stuff's on fire and no-one had any proper armor.))
((I was wearing an MK2 but that probably doesn't count.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 ... 2101