_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928173 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #17055 on: September 08, 2013, 04:56:25 pm »

(( Does Synthskin have any advantages over normal? I mean I just got 6+1 so my skin is gonna be pretty much good as new anyway. Also, was the +1 from from random chance or is it a mutant bonus thing? I'm making a list of powers. Which for now is limited to being able to shoot lightning.))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17056 on: September 08, 2013, 04:56:45 pm »

Go to briefing room.

"Hey Steve, where do you get all these old weapons from?"
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 04:58:48 pm by Tavik Toth »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17057 on: September 08, 2013, 04:57:39 pm »

Full Robot Body. If possible, one that can still wear an Mk suit.
((Is this considered as a successful test for the turret?))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:51:28 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17058 on: September 08, 2013, 04:59:00 pm »

((...hmm. Errr...which type of skin is better?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17059 on: September 08, 2013, 05:00:50 pm »

(No point going in-depth when it's all based on rolls, PW. :P With fives I could easily do it and with less, well, I can't.

Also, I'll get there, but I believe Xan was on my team and now he's injured, so I gotta get a replacement. >.>)

"Well then. Serves you idiots right. We're probably going to have to replace Xan on the mission though." Jim opened a line to Miyamoto. "Miya, Jim here. Xan got into a fight with two other inmates and apparently has gotten his skin melted off. I don't think he's going to recover in time for the mission. You OK with taking Lars instead, if he wants to go?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17060 on: September 08, 2013, 05:03:55 pm »

"Well, I guess that's my cue. Better go see what this is all about"

Briefing room get

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17061 on: September 08, 2013, 05:04:00 pm »

Hm. Synthskin, I think.
Sig! Onol

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17062 on: September 08, 2013, 05:05:00 pm »

(( I didn't even go for you lol, I was going for Xan.

Hey PW, the normal docs can do anything the mad doc can do can't they? But you have to pay for it. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17063 on: September 08, 2013, 05:07:20 pm »

((Charles was just trying to keep the two murderous berserking people away from himself and failed his conventional weapons roll which turned it into an omnicidal inferno :P I never expected a speech character to be so dangerous.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17064 on: September 08, 2013, 05:08:00 pm »

Luckily unlike you we both rolled enough to take the hit :P You murdered yourself. Sucks to be you. Btw does the turret have any inbuilt security features?
Caine's law.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17065 on: September 08, 2013, 05:09:20 pm »

Also try to go to the briefing room if I get synthskinned fast enough.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17066 on: September 08, 2013, 05:09:47 pm »

((What do you mean? Does 'semi-directed omincidal self-destruct' count?))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #17067 on: September 08, 2013, 05:10:40 pm »

You run to the exit of the infirmary but find that Xan and what seems like a deep one are duking it out right outside! You shrink back and bump into a man in a doctor's outfit. His name tag says Maurice. He offers you a soda from a cooler he's got under one arm.

"You way want to stay here for a moment." he says, glancing at the fight. "At least until one of them is dead."
((Maurice is well known to Lyra. He was the first person she opened up to at all on the ship, and is on par with (or higher than) Feyri in terms of levels of trust. she doesn't need to read the nametag to recognize him.
however, that kind of apathy and speech pattern is...
out of character for him, as she knows him))
take the soda, read the label, and if it doesn't seem like it would be mind-affecting, sip it. either way, lean back against him and hold the soda can against my chest with both hands (when not drinking from it of course).
"Why?"
Interact with Maurice

((to save time, I might as well add in Lyra's reaction to an expected misunderstanding))
if Maurice says stuff that indicates that he thinks I asked "why would I want to stay here and wait?":
shake my head twice.
"Why. fight?"
"I don't really know, to be honest." says, tapping his fingers against the side of his own soda can. "Maybe one has something the other wants. Or maybe one just doesn't like the other? Sometimes people fight for no reason at all. They're confusing, huh?" He looks down at you."

You sip your drink.

He takes a step in front of you when Charles fires, blocking you from the potential cross fire before the blast doors slam shut.

"Sorry, I've gotta go. We've gotta get them out of there once the fire ends and put them back together." He turns to the other nurses and doctors in the room "Alright people, lets go, hazmat suits and masks. Get the medigel ready."
shiver in place slightly and slightly shake my head at the same time, then turn to Maurice, nod once, set my soda on the ground to the side of the room, and ask:
"How can I help?"

if i notice the person sneaking up on me with a knife, keep him in my field of view at all times, and do not let him approach within twice his arm's reach of me. if he attempts to do so and I cannot back away fast enough to maintain distance, use my sandbag to shove him away harmlessly. if that fails, switch to shredding him by having the sand surround him in a sphere and then travel from whereever it is in the sphere to the opposite point of the sphere, at high speed, repeatedly. if I can't do that either, then use my amp to form a disc of extreme heat on his neck.

If i can help Maurice, do it. if I can't, and I can safely report to the briefing room, do it. if i can neither help nor report to the briefing room, wait in a out of the way corner.
If I end up going to the briefing room, take my soda with me.

((Xan was going to be on the mission team, is someone going to replace him?))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:23:49 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17068 on: September 08, 2013, 05:11:53 pm »

(No point going in-depth when it's all based on rolls, PW. :P With fives I could easily do it and with less, well, I can't.

Also, I'll get there, but I believe Xan was on my team and now he's injured, so I gotta get a replacement. >.>)

"Well then. Serves you idiots right. We're probably going to have to replace Xan on the mission though." Jim opened a line to Miyamoto. "Miya, Jim here. Xan got into a fight with two other inmates and apparently has gotten his skin melted off. I don't think he's going to recover in time for the mission. You OK with taking Lars instead, if he wants to go?"
((You're probably better off without me - I'm basically a walking bomb thing without a decomp.))
Sig! Onol

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17069 on: September 08, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »

(( Hmm good point, hey PW I'm still functional right? Like aware and able to move on my own. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 2101