_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 [1131] 1132 1133 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924099 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16950 on: September 07, 2013, 02:23:10 pm »

Go sit in APC.

((So it looks a bit like a M113 or something similar?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16951 on: September 07, 2013, 02:31:18 pm »

"Black, purple, turquoise and blue, these are the pills I will give you..."

Look for Grate. If found, hand him the pill machine with a knowing, conspiratorial look, then enact plan Eat Them Pills.

Plan Eat Them Pills entails going to a more secluded (less populated, anyhow) corner of the particular room I'm in or at least the hallway and popping that black pill. Swallowing it, preferably. Drink some water on top of that if needed and there is some in ready availability.

Wait, no. Hold off a bit. If I see Xan and Patrick fighting, pay attention to what's happening.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:54:50 pm by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16952 on: September 07, 2013, 02:36:35 pm »

On radio to everyone: "Who would like to volunteer to be the gunner on my APC?"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:07:59 pm by Tavik Toth »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16953 on: September 07, 2013, 03:01:00 pm »

(That (Avatar-ization) was certainly detailed. O.o And yeah, I found the journal before, but just like last time I did Tiruin's apparently too busy to give me the message Feyri wanted Jim to read, so if nothing happens by mission start I guess I'll just give up on it permanently. No point beating a dead horse.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16954 on: September 07, 2013, 03:06:55 pm »

"Well all righty then, better go say thanks to the AM"

He walks over to the armory, clunking along the hallway.

"Hello again, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks again for, well, popping my head. Whatever you actually did there, I don't really know, since I was dead. Anyway, you seemed rather unaffected by me just asking you to decapitate me. Don't tell me you've done this before?"

Talk to AM, then go watch some TV until our mission begins. also try to switch to the different cameras over my body when watching TV

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16955 on: September 07, 2013, 03:38:08 pm »

Shock him more.

I'm wearing the helmet now right?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16956 on: September 07, 2013, 03:40:32 pm »

Stupid substandard coffee and non functional TV

Astra notices the fight between two others, and gently backs away, while making sure her MFM is there just in case one of them wants to be a mass murderer
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16957 on: September 07, 2013, 03:46:12 pm »

Wake up from my position curled up dozing against Feyri's bed. slowly stand up, stretch, turn to look at Robo-Feyri once more, then abruptly give her a brief (1 second) hug, before leaving and going to the rec room, opening up VR, and resuming my training with the sandbag. replace the bright red sand with bright red clay, but otherwise the process is the same as my last test from last time

If I see the fight between Insane Pyromanic and Fish Monster... reroute to avoid the fight, but let the monsters kill each other.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:51:44 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16958 on: September 07, 2013, 03:47:44 pm »

Charles notices the commotion and deploys his turret in a concealed location that still has line of sight to both combatants before he tries to convince both of them to stop and quickly walks off without even observing the result.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:06:48 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16959 on: September 07, 2013, 03:48:24 pm »

Stupid substandard coffee and non functional TV

Astra notices the fight between two others, and gently backs away, while making sure her MFM is there just in case one of them wants to be a mass murderer
Charles notices the commotion and deploys his turret in a concealed location that still has line of sight to both combatants before he tries to Convince both of them to stop and walks off.
((their fight is in the hallway near the infirmary. not the rec room))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16960 on: September 07, 2013, 03:49:24 pm »

((I'm assuming that the sounds of electrical arcing gave it away.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16961 on: September 07, 2013, 03:58:19 pm »

((I also assume Fishman is screaming in horrible pain. Or anger.))

"Hrmm. Reminds me of that time I drunk Astro. Although, that had a bit more stuff."

Press button again, ask about to see if anyone saw what happened to me after I pressed the button. If no one saw, head to the armory and ask someone to observe me press button, and tell me what happens after I do.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16962 on: September 07, 2013, 03:59:59 pm »

"Huh.  This seems familiar..."
Try transferring the pyramid from hand to hand, or to different parts of my body.  Also try cutting off the hand that it's currently attached to, and try to get it off me mentally.  Then find Jim, Milno, Feyri, Faith or Ivan and see if they recognize it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 06:10:19 pm by Remalle »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16963 on: September 07, 2013, 04:01:54 pm »

1.I dunno. I don't know if Carbon Nanofiber would even work. I mean I know there's a lot of hype about it right now but as far as I know I've never seen it used in a macro application. I'm not entirely sure it's qualities would translate and what necessarily comes with it when it does.  I would also assume it would be pretty damn expensive.
Google Scholar has some articles to suggest that it might work on a macroscale, but I'll admit to not reading them much.

This blade can let you cut flesh without drawing blood, without causing pain. You could perform any operation, any medical act you want without fail!
Or you could just cut for fun. See a man cut right down the center but still alive. Hmm. Hmm.
((I can think of a supervillain or two who might find that useful...))

[Pat dex:4]
[Xan dex:3-1]
[Pat will:3]
[Xan end:4+1]
Xan jerks and twitches a bit as Pat fires arcs of electrical discharge into his chest, but doesn't seem overly bothered.
[xan exo:3+1]
[pat end:5]
A ball of heat appears around Pat's head, scorching off his scaly skin and blinding him, leaving him alive and very angry.
Well done, both of you!

Awesome!
...What are his arms going to be useful for?'

Wake up from my position curled up dozing against Feyri's bed. slowly stand up, stretch, turn to look at Robo-Feyri once more, then abruptly give her a brief (1 second) hug, before leaving...
"Bye, Lyra..." Grate turns towards Feyri.
After a moment, he speaks. "Are you really Miss Feyri?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16964 on: September 07, 2013, 04:08:46 pm »

((Push buttons in cockpit. Or coffin, depends on your point of view.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 [1131] 1132 1133 ... 2101