_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921086 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16155 on: August 31, 2013, 05:47:20 am »

(( Naw I'm taking a medium sized box which was 5 I believe, then I'm gonna go ask the doctor to make me into some kind of mutant super soldier. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16156 on: August 31, 2013, 05:48:01 am »

I guess that works too
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16157 on: August 31, 2013, 05:54:50 am »

(( Well if it goes horribly I'm already weak as all hell so can't make it any worse. If it goes horribly right I'll be some kind of insane disgusting super murderer, maybe with some sort of insane prototype weapon that does cruel and disturbing things to people. Either way after I get the box and see the doc I'm going to the VR to get myself dropped into resident evil.))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16158 on: August 31, 2013, 06:05:17 am »

((If it goes horribly or you are left with nothing else, remember that you're still not alone. If there's ever a mission or a need to defend the ship, an extra body in the line flinging bullets is still useful, so someone will likely lend you a weapon. If all else fails, I have the gauss rifle from the planetoid mission, assuming I don't dismantle it for parts for some prototype.))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:16:27 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16159 on: August 31, 2013, 06:10:37 am »

((What happened to the fifth non-resale laser anyway?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16160 on: August 31, 2013, 06:17:22 am »

((It probably perished in the crystalmonster explosion, still sitting in its rack, alone and unwanted.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16161 on: August 31, 2013, 06:18:40 am »

(( What is with all the nonresale stuff sitting around anyway? I can think of so many better things to use all that for. ))
Caine's law.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16162 on: August 31, 2013, 06:21:12 am »

((It probably perished in the crystalmonster explosion, still sitting in its rack, alone and unwanted.))
((It was already missing then and all the others survived :-\))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16163 on: August 31, 2013, 06:25:10 am »

((We've got a total of... hm. Well, we emptied the gauss rifle locker I think, that's five rifles, and we got all the ammo and battery packs - and the one of the laser rifles may have been left behind, so four of those. We also have an MPV, which is kind of an electric quadbike that's recharged by pedal power, which also has a trailer - which can also move by itself if you have a way to power it. There's my self-propelled electric hotrod wheelchair, and whatever mapping drones we managed not to lose. That's about it for the non-resale stuff. Most of it is likely to see direct use.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16164 on: August 31, 2013, 06:26:25 am »

(( Huh, personally I can see something awesome that could be built out of that stuff but even if I could get the stuff I couldn't use it without breaking my arm. ))
Caine's law.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16165 on: August 31, 2013, 06:27:28 am »

((It was already missing then and all the others survived :-\))
((I am personally mostly mourning the minishuttles. And rocketbikes. We probably never brought the sole surviving one back with us, either.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16166 on: August 31, 2013, 06:36:56 am »

((Actually i think we did get the rocketbike, yup we did.))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:48:10 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16167 on: August 31, 2013, 06:40:21 am »

((darn, Unholy_Pariah stealing away my potential costumer with his nifty mkII))

Code: (pancaek>inmates) [Select]
I still have in my possesion a used MKII, tip-top shape, personal guarantee that the life preserving system work quite well. Price negotiable.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16168 on: August 31, 2013, 06:42:30 am »

Wait! Did I get my MPV in the shuttle? Did Unholy get his Bike? Did we get the radioactive shard?

And you can't just cut away all our actions from the time the sky changed to when the shuttle closed it's doors. I'm pretty sure there was a sizable period of time in between.

And two and a half minutes is still enough to attack a drone to the shuttle!

Shard, yes.
MPV yes.
Rocket bike, Sure.
Attack a drone to the shuttle? Wat.
Must add rocket bike to my inventory :D

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16169 on: August 31, 2013, 06:45:59 am »

Wait! Did I get my MPV in the shuttle? Did Unholy get his Bike? Did we get the radioactive shard?

And you can't just cut away all our actions from the time the sky changed to when the shuttle closed it's doors. I'm pretty sure there was a sizable period of time in between.

And two and a half minutes is still enough to attack a drone to the shuttle!

Shard, yes.
MPV yes.
Rocket bike, Sure.
Attack a drone to the shuttle? Wat.
Must add rocket bike to my inventory :D
((How much would you be willing to part with it for, coincidentally?))

Pages: 1 ... 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 ... 2101