_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1075 1076 [1077] 1078 1079 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921271 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16140 on: August 31, 2013, 04:42:17 am »

((Oh and by the by, another question to Piecewise. Remember that Gungnir weapon Anton was working on? The electrolaser based around a laser rifle. How large would a hypothetical generator capable of powering it be, assuming it's redesigned to be more like the Red Hand - i.e. not requiring a Tesla Saber? How would that generator look, in general? I'm trying to come up with a good visual design, but I don't even know if the thing would be small enough to fit on the weapon itself, let alone how it looks.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16141 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:42 am »

((Oh and by the by, another question to Piecewise. Remember that Gungnir weapon Anton was working on? The electrolaser based around a laser rifle. How large would a hypothetical generator capable of powering it be, assuming it's redesigned to be more like the Red Hand - i.e. not requiring a Tesla Saber? How would that generator look, in general? I'm trying to come up with a good visual design, but I don't even know if the thing would be small enough to fit on the weapon itself, let alone how it looks.))
i always assumed it would look like one of those belt fed light machine guns with the sort of half triangular under-slung ammo packs.
Or just a solid mass of metal like the sentinel beam from the avengers.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16142 on: August 31, 2013, 04:59:32 am »

i always assumed it would look like one of those belt fed light machine guns with the sort of half triangular under-slung ammo packs.
Or just a solid mass of metal like the sentinel beam from the avengers.
((I meant the generator, not the weapon itself. The laser rifle I already have a design of. I'm trying to see how large a generator would be needed to power an electrolaser version.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16143 on: August 31, 2013, 05:07:33 am »

Wolfchild reading status report
-> Mission 8 completed and FING awesome
-> going back to on-ship thread just as mission 8 starts
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16144 on: August 31, 2013, 05:21:16 am »

((That reminds me- have we had any further Nyars purchases since Gorat's flask or Cog's box or whatever the most recent thing was way, way in the past?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16145 on: August 31, 2013, 05:26:39 am »

((Speaking of Cog's box... did it get eaten with the base back there? I think we had it with us, since somebody suggested we use it against the crystal monster, but I don't remember if anyone actually took it back. Or was it in the barracks?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16146 on: August 31, 2013, 05:29:50 am »

((i think morul was listed as having something called "the cube" is that what you're on about?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #16147 on: August 31, 2013, 05:34:28 am »

Enter the VR, see if there is anything more to the amp training session.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

((Ed: Someone bought stuff after me. I think Bishop? It was a gold and a red, I believe.))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 05:40:30 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16148 on: August 31, 2013, 05:37:07 am »

(( I'm buying a random goodie box, and hoping it's something useful so I can actually do something otherwise all I have is see the doc then it's back to doing nothing for a long time since my charatcer has 0 skill at designing things. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16149 on: August 31, 2013, 05:38:25 am »

((if you get an interesting aux, med or uncon item from him i might buy it off you if i have any leftover tokens.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16150 on: August 31, 2013, 05:38:56 am »

((Just faff about then, run the battle of Hexberax / punch many things / duel, or watch tv, or find a magazine, or eat too much, or molest the other characters etc.))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16151 on: August 31, 2013, 05:42:45 am »

(( Depends what it is and how much, I'm using my 5 starter tokens for it. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16152 on: August 31, 2013, 05:43:52 am »

(( I'm buying a random goodie box, and hoping it's something useful so I can actually do something otherwise all I have is see the doc then it's back to doing nothing for a long time since my charatcer has 0 skill at designing things. ))
((design is a free roll, its building that's the problem. but then again you can pay the AM or get another player to do it for you, and there's always prototyping.

small gambles are 3 tokens i think))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16153 on: August 31, 2013, 05:44:32 am »

((NO DONT JUST BUY A GOODIE BOX! if you dont get a weapon your effed, buy something practical for now, that or visit herr doktor))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16154 on: August 31, 2013, 05:46:23 am »

((3 for goodie box leaves 2 for laser rifle/ gauss rifle/ mono-atomic razor/ eighth kiloton charge.))

Pages: 1 ... 1075 1076 [1077] 1078 1079 ... 2101