_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920686 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16125 on: August 31, 2013, 01:49:56 am »

Quote from: Auron to Astra
i accept your most reasonable offer, truth be told id rather that you had it than the armory master,
just the thought of it sitting on a shelf or being thrown away after the effort put into making it work right...
anyway feel free to swing past the med-bay and pick it up if im not in the rec room in a few minutes.

Quote from: Astra to Auron
Sure thing, Right now I am trying to work out something that will be of use to phyimancers while their/my brains are too tired from equations
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:35:04 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16126 on: August 31, 2013, 01:50:28 am »

"Flying the shuttle and replacing limbs is sleeping, now?"
Head to the armoury, get my gear repaired/refilled/restored.  Count tokens after that.  Then ask the armoury master:
"Excuse me, I have a couple of questions.  First, could you remind me of the prices for medical decompensators?  Second, I had an idea while I was on the AP mission, and I was wondering whether it would be feasible to execute.  You see, I have regenerative capabilities, but there's a major problem: regenerating an injury to the brain wipes it.  Is it possible to create a neural backup, so as to restore my personality if I ever lose my head?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16127 on: August 31, 2013, 01:54:26 am »

Head to the armoury, get my gear repaired/refilled/restored.  Count tokens after that.  Then ask the armoury master:
"Excuse me, I have a couple of questions.  First, could you remind me of the prices for medical decompensators?  Second, I had an idea while I was on the AP mission, and I was wondering whether it would be feasible to execute.  You see, I have regenerative capabilities, but there's a major problem: regenerating an injury to the brain wipes it.  Is it possible to create a neural backup, so as to restore my personality if I ever lose my head?"

Cue Mesk Cutting head off and restoring brain, than getting a robo-body for old head
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16128 on: August 31, 2013, 02:01:42 am »

+5 DEX, +3 Unconventional Weapons, please.

Cecil nods, going to medbay.

DENTISTBUREAUCRAT NEEDS ROBO-ARM BADLY.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16129 on: August 31, 2013, 02:11:40 am »

Cue Mesk Cutting head off and restoring brain, than getting a robo-body for old head
the vr machines make copies of your personality, it is conceivable that you could devise a way to re-upload it to the new brain.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16130 on: August 31, 2013, 02:31:07 am »

Anton gets a feel for his new leg, finding it a curious experience. "Risking life and limb just isn't what it used to be nowadays, isn't it?" -he asks the nearest nurse jokingly, before heading off to the Armory.

"Good day, ma'am," he addresses the Armory Master, "I would like to purchase one of the famed Microwave Field Manipulators, and inquire on the price of some miscellanea. Namely, I'd like to price-check a set of three eighteen-inch motorcycle wheels, with offroad traction if available, a telescopic fork with suspension, and a generator/battery unit such as found in an MPV like the one our planetoid mission brought back. Just check, not purchase yet - I doubt I'll be needing a combat trike soon. Although that does remind me..."

Purchase the MFM, inquire on parts prices, then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it. I put it there, therefore I can take it back - and drones are one thing I can actually work with in the meantime.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16131 on: August 31, 2013, 02:39:14 am »

Anton gets a feel for his new leg, finding it a curious experience. "Risking life and limb just isn't what it used to be nowadays, isn't it?" -he asks the nearest nurse jokingly, before heading off to the Armory.

"Good day, ma'am," he addresses the Armory Master, "I would like to purchase one of the famed Microwave Field Manipulators, and inquire on the price of some miscellanea. Namely, I'd like to price-check a set of three eighteen-inch motorcycle wheels, with offroad traction if available, a telescopic fork with suspension, and a generator/battery unit such as found in an MPV like the one our planetoid mission brought back. Just check, not purchase yet - I doubt I'll be needing a combat trike soon. Although that does remind me..."

Purchase the MFM, inquire on parts prices, then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it. I put it there, therefore I can take it back - and drones are one thing I can actually work with in the meantime.

then go find the MPV we brought back and dismantle the mapping drone RCS system I installed on it

RCS system

RCS system

RCS system

*Twitch, Twitch*

RCS stands for Reaction Control System. Sorry, putting system after an acronym that includes system, is one of my pet peeves

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16132 on: August 31, 2013, 02:46:23 am »

((Heh heh. Well, much like "ATM Machine" and the like, "RCS system" has entered colloquial usage in certain areas. I'm used to using the words "RCS thruster", so "RCS system" is a shorthand for "RCS thruster system" for me. Not correct, but eh. "RC System" is ambiguous, and "Reaction Control System" is a mouthful both say and type.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16133 on: August 31, 2013, 02:47:57 am »

((It's ok, as I said just a little pet peeve of mine don't let it stop you))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #16134 on: August 31, 2013, 03:51:52 am »

))...Anyone have suggestions on what Grate could do to not be use-impaired or depressed?))
((Alright, a bit of expounding on what Feyri thought when that happened--I was planning to give Grate that one speech wherein she details the differences between what she thinks the youth usually know; heroes or villains and the moral freedom of right and wrong.

...But then stuff happened. You know how it came out :/

So yeah, I missed my chance.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16135 on: August 31, 2013, 04:08:20 am »

))...Anyone have suggestions on what Grate could do to not be use-impaired or depressed?))
head over to the VR machines and build yourself an auxiliary weapon system,
perhaps a remote controlled flamethrower on wheels?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16136 on: August 31, 2013, 04:30:50 am »

Piecewise, I was after the chamber itself being conical not the shockwave, here have a crappy mspaint image

Spoiler: image (click to show/hide)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16137 on: August 31, 2013, 04:34:43 am »

(( I'll take random. Np with the doc I just wanted to ask to be made into a genetically modified super soldier. Don't much care how. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16138 on: August 31, 2013, 04:36:45 am »

(( I'll take random. Np with the doc I just wanted to ask to be made into a genetically modified super soldier. Don't much care how. ))
((ask him to give you a body tailor made for your best skill, it worked for Lukas.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16139 on: August 31, 2013, 04:38:34 am »

((ask him to give you a body tailor made for your best skill, it worked for Lukas.))
((Or, don't specify anything and hope whatever fleshy abomination you become require hostiles to make a will roll just to look at you :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 ... 2101