_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920699 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16005 on: August 30, 2013, 01:00:17 pm »

"What I mean is that the same 'person' who was tasked with saving mankind during the Altered Wars and took the humans to victory, who predicted the bloating and corruption of UWM and that began gradually expanding its influence, power and capacity in response to that, who was once the grand overseer of the UWM before being downgraded to a quiet custodian, who also devised a new government to take over in place of the current one and who has several ships taking the largest manufacturing worlds of the UWM is standing by our side." he says with his usual confidence.

"You don't get a prize for guessing."
"Ah, that would explain it. The big flying metal guy with huge guns who talks in green. In that case, this might actually work. I do hope that diamond heart of yours does its job right then. Would hate to be deprived of his company."
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16006 on: August 30, 2013, 01:03:06 pm »

((@ PW: Can I have my current stats for leveling up? And was this last mission a success??))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16007 on: August 30, 2013, 01:03:40 pm »

... Well, at the very least, it will feel less hopeless than running missions for them. If we're now in plan 'fuck the UWM', are we getting more free access to the gear to do so? Or are we still essentially untrusted prisoners in this endeavor?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16008 on: August 30, 2013, 01:04:54 pm »

You guys can move around the ship now. I'll give you a few days to screw around before we begin everything. I'll do level ups and tokens and stuff today, but in general, People from the long mission, expect between 10-15 tokens. And Fucked shit up team, you should expect 5 or so tokens and a stern talking to. It was a success though. Also, for stats (NOT FOR ITEMS THIS IS ISN'T FOR YOUR INVENTORY DON'T YELL AT ME FOR THINGS MISSING) heres the thing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16009 on: August 30, 2013, 01:06:38 pm »

Leo glares at bishop for a second before his expression softens.

"It's not like that at all.  It's just that it's always better to get these things sorted out before you're in the damn warzone with bombs going off and bullets flying."

"It'd be nice if there was something more than 'wake guy up, hand him rifle, let him know he's conscripted into the revolution, and send him off', you know?"

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16010 on: August 30, 2013, 01:09:05 pm »

Alexis returns to her testing area to continue with it to get her upgrade after going to buy a box of random goodies, preferably ones that are related to my skills or come in the high tech armor variety.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 05:01:49 pm by Alexandria »
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16011 on: August 30, 2013, 01:11:52 pm »

((We are only supposed to level-up after the briefing, not before it. And do we get any extra stats for being in a mission this long?

Also, I get it we're not going to be receiving the full logs right now. When? After the game is done? Because I really don't want you to lose them.
))

An overthrow. And that is why you shouldn't trust computers.

We are going to destroy UWM? And replace it with what? What could be the overall plan that would allow of an overall Galaxy stability?

Regardless, if it comes just down to destroying the UWM, I'm down with it. The younger me wouldn't. But ever since their betrayal of me I stopped worrying about the long-term consequences. However...

...Are we replacing it with computers? Will computers rule humanity now? Having a collection of bickering planets, each one at war with the other, is one thing. Beatiful in it's own way. Having the computers rule is another. And I won't be down with that. And of course, they are telling as much as they don't, to have us dance on their strings. Can't say I blame them, but from our side...

I've still got that spinal chip and Steve is still listening to my every word. An opportinuty to remedy that on the planetoid was lost. Maybe I should have spent more time on that. Hindsight.

As for the person, I have no idea who she means, but I hardly trust a vision anyone, even that mythic being, has. Assuming he exists. Funny how selecting a few convincts and giving the a proprietary chat makes them feel like they are a higher class than you.

Get dressed. Make sure Zephyris, the brain-dead comrade gets dressed, and continues to follow me. Then help Anton. And then head to briefing I suppose.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:39:33 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16012 on: August 30, 2013, 01:19:22 pm »

Go to VR.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:56:31 pm by Tavik Toth »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16013 on: August 30, 2013, 01:20:56 pm »

((Aw. I'm two tokens short of a telekinetic amp.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16014 on: August 30, 2013, 01:23:47 pm »

Go to armoury and buy a MK3 then enter VR.
((Wait for briefing before buying stuff! You don't know how many tokens you have!))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16015 on: August 30, 2013, 01:25:12 pm »

"I know, I get why you want to be sure about what you are getting out of this before getting involved. But think about it! The guy bankrolling this could literally get you ANYTHING if we pull this off! A new life, a new home, a blank slate, early release from the HMRC, you name it!

And if not for your own sake, then what about all the people who are abused by the system? You know that there's plenty out there that have suffered at the hands of the UWM, most of us here are included amongst that number. Are you really willing to just let things stay the way they are? People doing horrible things and getting away with it because they make the rules and see themselves above them? Does that seem right to you? Or fair? Definitely not."

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16016 on: August 30, 2013, 01:27:44 pm »

"That doesn't answer my question, I volunteered for this, to get what I want I need to get paid and to get paid I need to get off this blasted ship except because I just got here I don't get to go on the blasted missions that will get me that anything I want."
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16017 on: August 30, 2013, 01:38:41 pm »

Jack sits quietly near his stasis pod, taking everything in, he then gets cleaned up and presentable and tries to find the armory on the ship.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16018 on: August 30, 2013, 01:56:02 pm »

Grate waves his hand in the air.

wait, silently trembling, in my corner of the overpopulated room. look for opportunities to escape.
Still waving his hand in the air, Grate goes over to Lyra.
"Are you okay?"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:03:59 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16019 on: August 30, 2013, 02:02:02 pm »

((Goodness me, this thread has exploded while I was at school, makes me wish I could've checked on it...

Also, I did not expect to end up with Milno, of you three.))

Whilst I'm fine with the fall of the UWM, considering they are about as corrupt as they could be, but I want to know, why now? What has changed in the equation that one of the organizations it built is now planning, and soon to be executing, revolt?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 ... 2101