_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921155 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15975 on: August 30, 2013, 11:09:02 am »

Glad to see someone has sense here.
Still, why conquer the galaxy? Territory? Useless. Money? Equally bland. Power over others?

Xan taps his forehead.
I have all I need here.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15976 on: August 30, 2013, 11:13:31 am »

Still, why conquer the galaxy? Territory? Useless. Money? Equally bland. Power over others?

Xan taps his forehead.
I have all I need here.
have you considered the amount of loot that there is to be gained by taking on the UWM?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15977 on: August 30, 2013, 11:14:18 am »

Xan taps his forehead.
I have all I need here.
have you considered the amount of loot that there is to be gained by taking on the UWM?
I have not, and care little.
Sig! Onol

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15978 on: August 30, 2013, 11:16:06 am »

(( Uhm does this mean all the new players like me are gonna be stuck sitting on the ship for a few more months unable to make any actual progress? ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15979 on: August 30, 2013, 11:17:14 am »

Chin opens his mouth  as if to say something, but remains silent. Then he remembers to shut his mouth as well. He makes another attempt, with the same result. Finally he shakes his head, mutters something about needing a cigarette, and goes showering and dressing himself.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15980 on: August 30, 2013, 11:18:09 am »

"Are you hinting at the possibility of on-board action?  If so, what about the amp users?  I heard they can blow up entire cities by accident."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15981 on: August 30, 2013, 11:19:39 am »

"Are you hinting at the possibility of on-board action?  If so, what about the amp users?  I heard they can blow up entire cities by accident."
Xan coughs and shifts his weight back and forth at this.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15982 on: August 30, 2013, 11:21:12 am »

(( Uhm does this mean all the new players like me are gonna be stuck sitting on the ship for a few more months unable to make any actual progress? ))
((Nah, steve will probably send you guys after low profile targets and missions dont generally last 6 months like ours did.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15983 on: August 30, 2013, 11:26:06 am »

Still, why conquer the galaxy?

"The fact we can do it is enough of a reason for me. You could adopt the fetal position and rock back and forth for the rest of your life inside the mess room for all I care. The choice is very simple to me: either you take part in the missions or you don't. You don't seem the kind of person to get personally invested in taking down a corrupt government." the young man answers, his arms crossed and face still bearing the same slight smirk.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15984 on: August 30, 2013, 11:28:26 am »

I didn't even really realize we had a government. My experiences up to this point have been scavenging, terrorizing a settlement, imprisonment, and the last mission.
Xan blinks.
This plan will require destruction, yes?
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15985 on: August 30, 2013, 11:30:46 am »

This plan will require destruction, yes?

"Yes, it will."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15986 on: August 30, 2013, 11:30:58 am »

It seemed insane, incomprehensible and yet surprisingly pleasant. The choice to die on his own terms rather than the terms dictated by the results of his insanity. The option to help people once more...
"Do we have any additional allies? If so, who are they?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15987 on: August 30, 2013, 11:31:59 am »

Something to do, I suppose. I've watched a city burn, now I may as well gaze upon the stars crumbling.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15988 on: August 30, 2013, 11:40:10 am »

i have one condition if you truly desire my assistance in this war... if you see an enemy medic shoot him down and bring me his drugs
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:49:59 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15989 on: August 30, 2013, 11:42:51 am »

Bishop blinked and was silent for a minute, being unsure if what he actually heard was real or not.

"You know, if we were anywhere else right now, I would question your sanity at what you just said. Here, I know you're all probably insane to some degree. That said, the UWM has had it coming for far too long. They've done horrible things to the people and have gone unpunished for such acts, and now you're telling me that I can now help bring some long overdue justice to these bastards, and give everyone a better future as a result?"

A massive grin almost splits his face in half, and his eyes almost seem to sparkle.

"To be honest, you had me at conquer the galaxy, what with that happening only once and me being stuck in here waiting for a horrible and pointless death, and even if I got out I would only spend the rest of my life trying to bring about a better future for mankind anyway, and get chucked back in here as a result.

I'm completely sold my friend. I am curious as to why Steve is letting this happen though, what with him being part of the UWM system and all so I want to know all the details about this and also how Steve is involved first. Can you do that for me, and if so, when?"
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 2101