_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1063 1064 [1065] 1066 1067 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921060 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15960 on: August 30, 2013, 10:31:23 am »

Yeah, what about the rest of us?

Ask

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15961 on: August 30, 2013, 10:34:44 am »

Cough up stasis fluid. Head to the armory if I can leave. Say:

"Galactic conquest? Yeah, are the rest of us staying here?"

((As a new player do I start with any tokens? Or at the least some kind of weapon. I don't want to have to run around punching everything to death when my first mission comes...))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:39:27 am by HavingPhun »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15962 on: August 30, 2013, 10:37:07 am »

((My only regret in being picked for this mission is that i wont have time to indulge my tinker addiction :P

On a more serious note i am actually rather surprised and glad that i was deemed useful enough to partake in this... rebellion? Crusade? Dodgeball tournament?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15963 on: August 30, 2013, 10:42:11 am »

((As a new player do I start with any tokens? Or at the least some kind of weapon. I don't want to have to run around punching everything to death when my first mission comes...))
((5 tokens))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:53:15 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15964 on: August 30, 2013, 10:45:16 am »

"Well, that escalated quickly. So, I suppose this calls for an end-of-the-galaxy-as-we-know-it-auction! I've got a beautiful MKII, tip top shape, personal guarantee that it does its job. Current bid is 2 tokens up front with 2 tokens in credit. We also have a beautiful flamethrower, shoots flammeble liquid with thermite that will melt through steel! Place your bids...please..."

"no-one will buy your crap, dingus, get used to the idea of overloading that amp."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15965 on: August 30, 2013, 10:50:51 am »

Any questions?
"Not anything I wouldn't find out about in the newsreels later, I'd wager.

So, can we leave now? I understand the importance of your mission, but we also have some good old-fashioned legwork to do around here, so...
"

"Well, that escalated quickly. So, I suppose this calls for an end-of-the-galaxy-as-we-know-it-auction! I've got a beautiful MKII, tip top shape, personal guarantee that it does its job. Current bid is 2 tokens up front with 2 tokens in credit. We also have a beautiful flamethrower, shoots flammeble liquid with thermite that will melt through steel! Place your bids...please..."

"no-one will buy your crap, dingus, get used to the idea of overloading that amp."

"Wait till we're debriefed and maybe I'll get that suit off your hands. I want to know how much prototyping I'll be able to do with what I'll have."

((Don't worry, PyroDesu, I shall tinker enough for the two of us. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15966 on: August 30, 2013, 10:52:43 am »

Uhh... im pariah not pyro...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15967 on: August 30, 2013, 10:53:39 am »

((My only regret in being picked for this mission is that i wont have time to indulge my tinker addiction :P

On a more serious note i am actually rather surprised and glad that i was deemed useful enough to partake in this... rebellion? Crusade? Dodgeball tournament?))
((Yeah, me too. On both counts. Very glad to be in this mission. Hope it ends as good as or better than my last missions.

On the tinker side, I wanted to do a monoatomic whip, preferably large enough to be able to cut a building in half, maybe with a grappling hook function. And an modular gauss cannon/mining laser hybrid that can fabricate its own ammo. And a modular tank/APC, although the last one would be just for fun, since I don't foresee much use for APCs. The monoatomic whip would be very useful though, depending on what kind of enemies we're going to face. Which reminds me...))

@Miyamoto:"On the tactical side of things though, I do have a few questions.  What kind of resistance are we expecting, many light units, few heavy units, many heavy units? What's the terrain gonna be, open, closed, a combination? Are we going in guns blazing or do we have a chance for stealth? I just want to know so that I can decide what kind of equipment I should prepare. Unless you already have an idea for what I'm supposed to do..."

"How much for that flamethrower? I'm not sure I'll buy it, but I'd like to know what's in the market in case I change my mind."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:56:56 am by Parisbre56 »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15968 on: August 30, 2013, 10:57:18 am »

Uhh... im pariah not pyro...
((... D'oh! XD
For some reason that seemed like something Pyro would say. >_>))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15969 on: August 30, 2013, 10:58:04 am »

((I had numerous ideas i wanted to roll through, they ranged from creating a series of x-men style weaponry to plasma mines and mobile weapon platforms that can be controlled by temp dead teammates.

Is it bad i wanted to give mesk retractable monoatomic claws?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15970 on: August 30, 2013, 10:58:57 am »

((Sorry about the delay. Doing stuff at work.))

"In case any of you didn't understand, he said we are going to fuck up the UWM and take the universe as ours." Milno says. "All of you will contribute to our efforts, don't worry. For the moment, we picked those teams based on our current needs. The rest of you will stay in the ship but there may be the need of your services for its defense." the young man explains, intertwining claws and fingers and smirking. "Steve may give you further information on that front."

"If you need the means to buy something, that can be taken care of." he says, finally taking a step to the side to allow the rest of the inmates passage.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15971 on: August 30, 2013, 11:00:54 am »

Again - why do we care?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15972 on: August 30, 2013, 11:01:49 am »

Jack salutes miyamoto: "Good luck out there."

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15973 on: August 30, 2013, 11:04:40 am »

((Just to make sure, I'll post this again.))

Walk out past Milno and head to the armory. Wonder how this will end.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15974 on: August 30, 2013, 11:05:58 am »

Again - why do we care?

"Not my problem if you don't. You are not in my team, so if you do get killed  then it's not my business." Milno answers with a shrug.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1063 1064 [1065] 1066 1067 ... 2101