_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921517 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15870 on: August 29, 2013, 03:05:25 pm »

(Nope, still Worst Medic. She's done nothing to change that. In fact we can probably safely say she was practicing medicine off-camera and that's why Ice-9 occurred. :P

Also, @Caellath: By '[redacted]' I just meant 'hadn't PM'd yet,' that's all. :P)

((It would be hilarious if she was actually trying to heal him from an earlier assassination attempt, only to punch him straight through the wall and then just rolling with it cause it would make her look badass.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15871 on: August 29, 2013, 03:09:15 pm »

((Or maybe she was fighting through medi-fu by using actions like "Try and see if he has liver cancer" and getting overshots. That's plausible.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15872 on: August 29, 2013, 03:10:27 pm »

(Ah, I see. Trying to counter Mesk's kick-based medicine with her own boxing style of medicine. Makes perfect sense, RC. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15873 on: August 29, 2013, 03:26:38 pm »

((if I remember correctly, she referred to the clubber as "the other guard" or "the second guard" in one of her actions. I think the clubber was one of a pair of bodyguards for the god-king, not the god-king himself.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15874 on: August 29, 2013, 03:31:20 pm »

((I disagree with trying to imply that Mesh and Faith practice similar forms of medicine. Faith is characterised by negligence and not-caring. Mesk is characterised by kicking his patients. May is characterised for only healing herself and Thomas. Maurice is characterised by being conventional.

So each medic has his own character and distinctive style. Also, being worst medic is more than just not doing your job. It also means doing that worse than others. I don't think Faith fits the bills there.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15875 on: August 29, 2013, 04:49:48 pm »

((I disagree with trying to imply that Mesh and Faith practice similar forms of medicine. Faith is characterised by negligence and not-caring. Mesk is characterised by kicking his patients. May is characterised for only healing herself and Thomas. Maurice is characterised by being conventional.

So each medic has his own character and distinctive style. Also, being worst medic is more than just not doing your job. It also means doing that worse than others. I don't think Faith fits the bills there.))
((Different schools of medicine, just like kung-fu. Medicine-fu tournaments, with them each trying to keep one man alive. The winner is the one who keeps the organs somewhat cohesive.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15876 on: August 29, 2013, 04:55:32 pm »

((Or maybe she was fighting through medi-fu by using actions like "Try and see if he has liver cancer" and getting overshots. That's plausible.))
(Ah, I see. Trying to counter Mesk's kick-based medicine with her own boxing style of medicine. Makes perfect sense, RC. ^^^)
((YOU ARE ALREADY HEALED.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15877 on: August 29, 2013, 05:22:26 pm »

((How is Auron characterised?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15878 on: August 29, 2013, 05:28:48 pm »

((How is Auron characterised?))
((As a mechanic? I don't think you've ever healed anybody, besides acting like a moron your eardrums burst. But that didn't really count. On the other hand, you are always doing some modifications. I mean, HMRC has a lot of medics, not all of them ever acted as such. Faith is just notable for openly declaring that she's a medic, and then having a complete disinterest in helping people. That, and being there from the first mission.))

((Different schools of medicine, just like kung-fu. Medicine-fu tournaments, with them each trying to keep one man alive. The winner is the one who keeps the organs somewhat cohesive.))
((The asnwer is obvious. You go on a shooting spree and kill all the other medics and their patients. And then bring your patient a glass of water, making sure not to touch any of the sharp instruments.

Related, but I think Mesk was a speed-runner in surgeon simulator.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15879 on: August 29, 2013, 05:34:01 pm »

((I helped mesk attach some robo limbs and i replaced moruls eyes...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15880 on: August 29, 2013, 05:52:13 pm »

((I helped mesk attach some robo limbs and i replaced moruls eyes...))
((I'm pretty sure Mesk would have been fine by himself. As for Moruls eyes... yeah, that was weird. First you kick the guy, and then you replace his eyes. So if I had to give you a title now, it'd be something like the guy who heals his enemies. But really, we need either more material or OOC snarks and insults to work with before calling you anything.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15881 on: August 29, 2013, 06:01:47 pm »

((I did try to give him 3 eyes.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15882 on: August 29, 2013, 06:05:59 pm »

((The asnwer is obvious. You go on a shooting spree and kill all the other medics and their patients. And then bring your patient a glass of water, making sure not to touch any of the sharp instruments.

Related, but I think Mesk was a speed-runner in surgeon simulator.))
(([6+1] You slam the glass into his mouth, shattering it and grinding razor-sharp shards into his soft, glassable face.

Shit, and this was all going so well up until now, too.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15883 on: August 29, 2013, 07:23:50 pm »

((I feel obligated to post, except I haven't gotten to take part in any shenanigans yet.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15884 on: August 29, 2013, 07:48:02 pm »

((Well, I kind of hope for a stint on ship myself, as it would give me some time to work on my modular gear ideas.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 2101