_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921266 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15855 on: August 29, 2013, 10:25:00 am »

((Yeah, I've got two overpowered weapons to develop here. And a tank if I have some time left.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15856 on: August 29, 2013, 10:44:31 am »

((A public secret quest that I wouldn't mind being resolved in a public secret IRC channel somewhere. Where the ship be going?))

>You may be napping a wee bit longer then usual this time. After we pick up the rest of your friends We're heading straight to Hephaestus for resupply.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15857 on: August 29, 2013, 11:21:55 am »

The three men follow the armory master, with nyars taking up the rear.
((Yay! Public secret quest!))
((A public secret quest that I wouldn't mind being resolved in a public secret IRC channel somewhere.
((As long as it's then made publicly available to everyone on the forums in a reasonable format. I don't think it's a secret that I'm a fan of being open about stuff like this, and while the stuff with Faith was fine and made sense, keeping this secret wouldn't be.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15858 on: August 29, 2013, 12:26:42 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The three men follow the armory master, with nyars taking up the rear.
((Yay! Public secret quest!))
((A public secret quest that I wouldn't mind being resolved in a public secret IRC channel somewhere.
((As long as it's then made publicly available to everyone on the forums in a reasonable format. I don't think it's a secret that I'm a fan of being open about stuff like this, and while the stuff with Faith was fine and made sense, keeping this secret wouldn't be.))
((You can't know if a secret is worth knowing or hiding unless you know it.
And there might be a reason for it to be hidden from us.
Besides, it makes the older, more successful people feel special and rewarded.

I'm hoping that if they get to select a team to follow them, one of them picks May.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 12:28:53 pm by Parisbre56 »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15859 on: August 29, 2013, 02:07:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((You can't know if a secret is worth knowing or hiding unless you know it.
And there might be a reason for it to be hidden from us.
Besides, it makes the older, more successful people feel special and rewarded.

I'm hoping that if they get to select a team to follow them, one of them picks May.))
((Right now, "more successful," feels like someone who's been at it the longest. And also someone who isn't me.

The thing is, if we had a team of ten people, each with identical number of missions (say, three) behind them, and we would be judged at the end based on our performance, then I would be more fine with it. But when you get people with five missions, and someone with one, it becomes a race in which you can never catch up, since the first person will always be more experienced and will always get picked. And that's while making sense, is kind of off-putting. I can grumble and accept it, but keeping it secret would just make me feel like I was a second-tier player. (Not character, player.)

Also, I feel like keeping it secret would kind of go against the spirit of ER. One of the reasons I like the game, is that it's not afraid to reveal it's "exclusive knowledge" to everyone, not worrying about people metagaming.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15860 on: August 29, 2013, 02:14:31 pm »

((It does make the revelation all the sweeter when it is made. Don't worry.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15861 on: August 29, 2013, 02:15:21 pm »

((While what Thearpox said above seems a little heavy-handed, I agree with it. Why should GreatWyrmGold be denied knowledge of the neat stuff going on just because Grate Worm Whatever-I-Made-His-Last-Name has only been on one mission?))

Ninja:
((Only if we ever get it revealed.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15862 on: August 29, 2013, 02:22:05 pm »

((Frankly, that's not a very good excuse. Getting something all in one package is never as good as getting it slowly revealed.

...And that's not even to mention that the secret stuff with Faith still haven't gotten revealed. Remember that we were never actually promised the logs? I get the story reasons and all, but seriously... you start another secret plot before revealing the previous one? Yeah.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15863 on: August 29, 2013, 02:24:13 pm »

(( As long as you guys get things setup quickly. Another downside in this situation is that, since we're all on ship, we're all waiting on you three and PW with nothing to watch.
Though judging from the mission 10 events, they were going back and forth pretty quickly. Hopefully it will be similar here and this will only take a day or so. ))

(( As for the stuff with Faith, we also haven't been debriefed. Sooo, be patient. Hopefully we'll get debriefed before whatever nonsense happens at Hephaestus XD ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15864 on: August 29, 2013, 02:28:36 pm »

(We should be done soonish, I think. Before the day is over, anyway.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15865 on: August 29, 2013, 02:29:37 pm »

(We should be done soonish, I think. Before the day is over, anyway.)
((ok, and thank you for the update.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15866 on: August 29, 2013, 02:31:17 pm »

(No problem. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15867 on: August 29, 2013, 02:35:17 pm »

((Fine, still not happy with it, but will wait. So long as we get the full logs.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15868 on: August 29, 2013, 02:55:49 pm »

Also if the mission is taking out a rogue synthflesh god-hunter remember how we're such good friends. >_>))

((I like the sound of that. Maybe we should change her nick name from Worst Medic to Faith, the God-Hunter.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15869 on: August 29, 2013, 03:00:02 pm »

(Nope, still Worst Medic. She's done nothing to change that. In fact we can probably safely say she was practicing medicine off-camera and that's why Ice-9 occurred. :P

Also, @Caellath: By '[redacted]' I just meant 'hadn't PM'd yet,' that's all. :P)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:02:16 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 2101