_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921019 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15840 on: August 29, 2013, 07:56:20 am »

((Would you be willing to part with the suit for 2 and 2 on credit?, payed as soon as I come back from my 1st mission?))
((Eh, I'm not really against just giving you the credit, but I really need that decompensator before I go on my next mission or I'll be rolling sixes 1/2 of the time with my +2 exotic. And we all know that overshooting amps is not healthy. If no-one else offers the full price or I can borrow some tokens from someone else so I can get to 20, I'll give you the credit.))
I recieved an offer of 4 tokens for my mkII, if i am able to get a free robot body i will sell my suit to wolfchild and you can have the deal with up front payment if youd like, chances are i wont be paid enough for my desired equipment anyway.
I will need to accompany wolfchild on the next mission to reach my target so ill keep an eye on him to protect my investment, everybody wins. :)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15841 on: August 29, 2013, 07:58:25 am »

((Well if your with me there will also be the thing where I give you 1st dibs on my stuff if I permadie (until i pay you back that is) ))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15842 on: August 29, 2013, 08:10:40 am »

((Well if your with me there will also be the thing where I give you 1st dibs on my stuff if I permadie (until i pay you back that is) ))
Oh if you permadie im not stopping with just your stuff. Im taking your arms as well.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15843 on: August 29, 2013, 08:15:35 am »

((I don't care what you take (cause il be dead), I am just saying that while I am in debt to you, you get the rights to all my stuff / body parts before anyone else))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15844 on: August 29, 2013, 08:18:36 am »

Oh if you permadie im not stopping with just your stuff. Im taking your arms as well.
((Why do you want wolf's arms?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15845 on: August 29, 2013, 08:19:28 am »

((to get something from herr doktor?)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15846 on: August 29, 2013, 08:21:26 am »

As he is herded into stasis, Lars can be heard singing more hymns to Steve, and shouting prayers of safe passage.

Dream of the gods.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15847 on: August 29, 2013, 08:50:10 am »

So that i can have herr doktor attach them to my body and then collect more and more arms until i am to shiva what shiva is to a T-Rex.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15848 on: August 29, 2013, 09:33:49 am »

"Nice to see you guys too. At least stasis beats waiting around for ages while conscious."

Into the pod we go!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15849 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:10 am »

The three men follow the armory master, with nyars taking up the rear.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15850 on: August 29, 2013, 09:56:39 am »

So that i can have herr doktor attach them to my body and then collect more and more arms until i am to shiva what shiva is to a T-Rex.
((You would be a god tens of millions of years after the last Sheva died, evolved from a clade which was just small and insignificant during the time that Sheva was the top predator in its region?))

((Yay! Public secret quest!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15851 on: August 29, 2013, 10:01:45 am »

((It's obvious and redundant, but I'm gonna say it anyway:

This is weird.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15852 on: August 29, 2013, 10:04:26 am »

(Not sure if should post or wait for PM...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15853 on: August 29, 2013, 10:12:28 am »

((PM. It wouldn't surprise me if it's taking PW a bit to assemble the whole thing.
Also if the mission is taking out a rogue synthflesh god-hunter remember how we're such good friends. >_>))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15854 on: August 29, 2013, 10:12:46 am »

((Yay! Public secret quest!))
((A public secret quest that I wouldn't mind being resolved in a public secret IRC channel somewhere. Where the ship be going?))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 ... 2101