_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1053 1054 [1055] 1056 1057 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921509 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15810 on: August 28, 2013, 09:18:52 pm »

((Welcome.

You will dieeeeeeeee.

And yes, honor and chivalry are going to be... interesting traits in the HMRC.))

(I dont suggest you gimp anything but CHa at 1st, plus that one point in cha/ 2 points in str don't do anything. just saying, its 3 to negate penalty and 5s for bonuses
((I dunno, depends on what you're trying to do. Str isn't a bad dump stat for most people, End is fine at least temporarily.

That said, yes, 0 and 2 are the exact same number as far as bonuses go.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15811 on: August 28, 2013, 09:19:43 pm »

((He seems to want to use conventional weaponry, and most f the good ones have a strength requirement))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15812 on: August 28, 2013, 09:23:54 pm »

((He seems to want to use conventional weaponry, and most f the good ones have a strength requirement))
((Ooh, good point. I think he's trying to be fairly flexible on that front, but yeah, sissy gun wielders don't work out tremendously well.

That said, he could probably get away with just using a laser rifle until he's gotten whatever else he needs/wants up and ready. Or, conversely, using a manipulator/amp until he's ready for a real gun.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15813 on: August 28, 2013, 09:24:29 pm »

((Yeah, I figure that honor is going to be interesting.  I don't think it's going to be overboard though.  Also I changed it so I have three in strength and endurance, should still equal 20.))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15814 on: August 28, 2013, 11:01:44 pm »

Can I join?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Edit: changed a few stats around.

Ooo a newbie. Sure, you can join, Though you will be stuck in stasis for a wee bit. We're in the middle of...events.

The long awaited year long mission has come to an end and the exhausted crew returns to their floating home as techs swarm the ship and quickly confiscate everything that looks alien, weird or like something they'd like to have. Nyars jabs everyone into stasis with his jabbing stick, save for Miyamoto. He shoves his stick between Iron man and his pod, shaking his head.

"We've got things to do first."

As he says this, The armory master walks in. She's not her normal self, her hair is pulled back and neat, her uniform is straightened and she wears an air of cold watchfulness. She nods to Nyars, who taps away on a data pad until several stasis pods open and spill out their contents. Jim and Milno. The armory master waits a moment for Milno to stop coughing before she speaks.

"You three are to come with me" She says, hands held behind her back and eyes slowly sweeping between the three men.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15815 on: August 28, 2013, 11:12:57 pm »

((Just let me know when I'm out of stasis, I'm fine with waiting))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15816 on: August 28, 2013, 11:15:11 pm »

Also to my previous question, since I have not realy done anything yet, can i move my 3 points from cha into INT?
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15817 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:16 pm »

Also to my previous question, since I have not realy done anything yet, can i move my 3 points from cha into INT?
Sure,doing that now.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15818 on: August 28, 2013, 11:19:11 pm »

thanks

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15819 on: August 28, 2013, 11:19:48 pm »

Wait for the three important plot people to do their stuff while everyone else is forced to be in stasis.

Complain to GM about not being able to explore enough. That every little thing takes several turns, and a few minutes stop in the game, can turn into several missed turns that could have consisted of exploring.

Complain about other stuff. Complain about mission being too short. Complain about updates being too infrequent. Complain of players being idiots. Complain of not having enough opportunities to earn tokens.

Complain that we are mortal. Complain about unreasonable stuff. Complain that playing a game on the forums is not the same as being there. Complain of being stuck in a stasis pod. Be paranoid of being stuck into a stasis pod because I can't protect myself in it. Continue doing that.

Try to speech the GM into faster updates. Complain to GM about Random.org. Continue being very patient and reasonable.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15820 on: August 28, 2013, 11:41:00 pm »

Jim raises an eyebrow, but shrugs his shoulders. "All right. Lead the way, ma'am."

Follow Armory Master.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15821 on: August 28, 2013, 11:48:35 pm »

(( This should be good. Assuming it isn't all done in PM's, though I think we're in general pretty good at not using OOC knowledge. Most of the time. XD ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15822 on: August 29, 2013, 12:00:26 am »

Milno stands up quite nonchalantly as he coughs the remaining fluid out of his lungs, any semblance of shame probably lost after several times going through the same process. "Sure."

Follow the Armory Master if she does take the group somewhere. Otherwise, just watch the scene.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15823 on: August 29, 2013, 12:16:45 am »

((Dammit, piecewise knows that my tinker addiction is going to flare up instantly and he has manufactured this event to spare himself the headache of informing me why my creations are faulty.))
[/paranoia]
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #15824 on: August 29, 2013, 01:52:26 am »

"It's so good to be ho-what do you mean, stasis?  I've been back for... never mind."
Stasis'd

(Just making sure, I brought all of my stuff back with me, right?)
Pages: 1 ... 1053 1054 [1055] 1056 1057 ... 2101