_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924097 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15630 on: August 24, 2013, 04:47:19 pm »

Almost every HMRC mission seems to go south anyway, so Milno doesn't seem too surprised. "Thanks." he says, already thinking about a solution to his lack of stuff to do before the current missions are over. Maybe trying out the other training course, though if it happens to be too long, that'd be a problem. "Gonna check if they installed my stuff. See you."

Check if stuff was already installed into suit.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15631 on: August 24, 2013, 05:01:13 pm »

"Now, say you have a turret down at the end of a hall. And it's firing away, as they're apt to do. How do you go about getting to the other end of the hall, using as little mental effort as possible."
((Move two foot-sized chunks of turret apart.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15632 on: August 24, 2013, 06:22:36 pm »

"uh...flip the turret over? maybe? no?"
((If this is a half life turret, that might actually work.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15633 on: August 24, 2013, 06:27:01 pm »

"uh...flip the turret over? maybe? no?"
((If this is a half life turret, that might actually work.))
((haha, that was actually the first thing I imagined when I read turret.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15634 on: August 24, 2013, 06:31:04 pm »

>Jim: Exit stasis.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15635 on: August 24, 2013, 06:32:37 pm »

((I need to go to work now, also if there is a mission i sign up havn't got time to check))

((edit: posting on a phone here, did ironyowl ever get around to making that shockwave lance?))
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:50:24 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15636 on: August 24, 2013, 06:56:15 pm »

((Oh, yay, Jim is back. And I was wondering how I was going to return him those tokens I owe him.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15637 on: August 24, 2013, 07:56:29 pm »

((Tape them to the floor about 3 feet in front of his pod so when he falls out they are the first thing he sees?

Also i will probably be selling my mkII when i get back if anyone is interested.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15638 on: August 24, 2013, 08:13:07 pm »

(Indeed. ^^^; I would've said you could leave them with Feyri, but... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15639 on: August 24, 2013, 08:19:54 pm »

((Tape them to the floor about 3 feet in front of his pod so when he falls out they are the first thing he sees?

Also i will probably be selling my mkII when i get back if anyone is interested.))

I will have 2 tokens spare, more if I can get a ranged uncon weapon prototyped, (unlikely). And it is unlikely I will be able to reply for awhile, but I am willing to give you 2 tokens now and another after my 1st mission which is more than I think the AM will give you
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:22:14 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15640 on: August 24, 2013, 08:30:30 pm »

((There's a very interesting contrast between the people in regards to each mission's scenario. While the situations are similar, but there's the "FUCK THIS FUCK EVERYONE", and "Well let's all hug and end it all poetically." I hypothesize this is due in direct ratio to the number of newbies-per-veterans in each mission.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15641 on: August 24, 2013, 08:40:22 pm »

I will have 2 tokens spare, more if I can get a ranged uncon weapon prototyped, (unlikely). And it is unlikely I will be able to reply for awhile, but I am willing to give you 2 tokens now and another after my 1st mission which is more than I think the AM will give you
We could do that... or i could find someone trying to buy one off of the armory master then tackle them and take their tokens before giving them my suit thus getting 100% of my money back and keeping all of the tokens within player circulation. Or i could sell it cheap, it all depends on who wants a mkII and how many tokens i need to gear up.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15642 on: August 24, 2013, 08:47:27 pm »

I'll give you 4 tokens once I make it out of this damned test circuit thing I'm in.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15643 on: August 24, 2013, 08:52:49 pm »

((Gotta survive a few more days anyway))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15644 on: August 25, 2013, 12:38:13 am »

The japanese may have stolen the MK3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beKkf8Oo0GU

It's even called the MK 3
Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 [1043] 1044 1045 ... 2101