_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924395 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15615 on: August 23, 2013, 11:45:32 am »

Do OTHER other stuff

Left vague yet again :P
Guess you get to pick Mr. Hawkings hobbies
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15616 on: August 23, 2013, 11:57:27 am »

Gorat thinks for a bit.

"Hmm...
Assuming no other variables, I would guess crushing part of the brain would do. Crushing the hear if the brain needs to remain intact.
"

Answer.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15617 on: August 23, 2013, 12:19:09 pm »

((No one seems to be using green text for their speech. I'll use the for now.))

"Damnit.. what is this stuff? Where am I..."

Wipe as much of the goo as possible off of himself. Then put on some clothes and see what those signs say.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15618 on: August 23, 2013, 12:30:09 pm »

Study the room for any sign of the power source for the discharges, study the discharges looking for a safe path or any pattern to them.
Use my new optical sensors if I don't find anything without them.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15619 on: August 23, 2013, 12:41:24 pm »

"I guess, make their head do a 360? Or maybe just apply a quick burst of extreme pressure to their chest?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15620 on: August 23, 2013, 06:32:27 pm »

Drink/Read while the other guy makes up his mind.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15621 on: August 24, 2013, 06:35:15 am »

Still have not caught up, but a little bit of "I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON" seems to fit here so deep end it is.

Speech wise I use darkling So I am going to use a light colourdamn this i need to find an australian dictionary for firefox cause those red squiggly lines get on my nerves, but I will glow it with a dark one, so hopefully everyone will be able to read it

Astra is unceremoniously dumped out of the stasis pod, when she notices the naked man, which in turn makes her realize that she needs clothes.  She quickly grabs clothes out of the nearby lockers until she finds some that fit, and then throw a pair at Ryan.  You should probably get up and put some clothes on whoever you are, unless you enjoy putting on a show.

Get clothes, then go to the Rec room to get acquainted
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15622 on: August 24, 2013, 09:45:47 am »

Do OTHER other stuff

((Seriously, stop. At some point, piecewise is going to decide that Hawking wants to insult the AM or volunteer for the Doc's craziest experiment yet.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15623 on: August 24, 2013, 11:08:09 am »

(( Hawking? Want !!Science!! done to him? Nah, that's never something he'd do :P ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15624 on: August 24, 2013, 12:01:58 pm »

"The ones for me." he answers.

After receiving an answer, if one is provided:

Talking of missions and them being close to ending, Milno recalls something. "How's the mission the last group departed for?"

"I suppose we'll see after the current mission ends."

"Not great, from what I hear."

Do OTHER other stuff

It involves the computer, a picture of a black hole and lubricant.

Gorat thinks for a bit.

"Hmm...
Assuming no other variables, I would guess crushing part of the brain would do. Crushing the hear if the brain needs to remain intact.
"

Answer.

"I guess, make their head do a 360? Or maybe just apply a quick burst of extreme pressure to their chest?"

"All good. Remember that manipulating internal organs is more difficult then manipulating the things that you can see. If you can, attack them externally, using effects about oh" She holds her hands about a foot apart "about this big."

"Now, say you have a turret down at the end of a hall. And it's firing away, as they're apt to do. How do you go about getting to the other end of the hall, using as little mental effort as possible."

((No one seems to be using green text for their speech. I'll use the for now.))

"Damnit.. what is this stuff? Where am I..."

Wipe as much of the goo as possible off of himself. Then put on some clothes and see what those signs say.
You get de-goo'd and re-clothed and walk over to the signs. They point you toward a variety of places: Infirmary, Rec-mess, R&D, Armory, Hanger, Briefing room.

Study the room for any sign of the power source for the discharges, study the discharges looking for a safe path or any pattern to them.
Use my new optical sensors if I don't find anything without them.

Well, the ground in this room appears to be separated into sections; like it's tiled. You see no source of the discharges, but it seems like the tiles might be significant in some way.

Drink/Read while the other guy makes up his mind.
You swallow another mouthful of booze and lay your head on the table, quietly humming to yourself.

Still have not caught up, but a little bit of "I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON" seems to fit here so deep end it is.

Speech wise I use darkling So I am going to use a light colourdamn this i need to find an australian dictionary for firefox cause those red squiggly lines get on my nerves, but I will glow it with a dark one, so hopefully everyone will be able to read it

Astra is unceremoniously dumped out of the stasis pod, when she notices the naked man, which in turn makes her realize that she needs clothes.  She quickly grabs clothes out of the nearby lockers until she finds some that fit, and then throw a pair at Ryan.  You should probably get up and put some clothes on whoever you are, unless you enjoy putting on a show.

Get clothes, then go to the Rec room to get acquainted
You get covered up and then head to the rec room and look around. There are a few guys in the VR machines, two guys very slowly playing cards over at a table and not a whole lot more.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15625 on: August 24, 2013, 12:38:15 pm »

Extend a disk from my arm again, attempt to rotate it like a buzzsaw, if possible then use it to cut a piece from the wall and throw it onto the tiles to see what happens. If not just remove the disk and throw it.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15626 on: August 24, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »

"Well, disable the turret, obviously. But how? That depends on the make of the turret, I guess. If it has visible muzzles for firing, bend it, wait to see how that affects the turret when firing, and if it's truly disabled, move down. No visible muzzle, move something sturdy if front of the firing opening... no, scratch that. Crush the firing opening close."

Say it.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15627 on: August 24, 2013, 02:26:51 pm »

((Ok enough hilarity :P))

Go to rec room.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15628 on: August 24, 2013, 02:49:05 pm »

"uh...flip the turret over? maybe? no?"

reply uncertainly

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15629 on: August 24, 2013, 04:12:06 pm »

Go up to the guys playing cards

Do you two mind dealing me in?, What are you playing
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 2101