_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924263 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15600 on: August 22, 2013, 12:05:33 pm »

"I vaguely remember you having those installed?" She says, looking up at the ceiling in thought. "Remember you didn't want to have them protruding?"
((Hurr hurr, I have to admit I simply don't remember. I'll check my notes and see if they are updated (they probably aren't).))

"...That may have been the case. I may be growing dumber from getting my head bashed around and I haven't been in my suit for a little while already." Milno says, squinting his eyes and trying to remember about that purchase himself. "Well, what about those missions you mentioned, by the way?"

Keep chatting.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15601 on: August 22, 2013, 03:12:18 pm »

Well, I want in on this. I figure I just post this right now and wait till I join. I may change the backstory a bit during the wait though.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Looks good to me. Do you know how it starts on board the ship or you want the full newbie intro?
Probably the full newbie intro. But I wouldn't really mind if my character boarded the ship being clueless.

Edit: I did read the weapon and equipment descriptions though.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:52:16 pm by HavingPhun »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15602 on: August 22, 2013, 04:50:12 pm »

"Not a damn thing, ma'am. I got it put into my skull and I was shipped to root around inside of a ghostship mere moments later."

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15603 on: August 22, 2013, 07:48:54 pm »

Open the door and look inside, if it appears safe then go in.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15604 on: August 22, 2013, 10:17:48 pm »

OK i have figgured out my character

I may still take a while to catch up however, but it is eating mup most of my free time so i dont see it taking much more than another week

edit: realized i can only afford Microwave Manipulator anyway, moved points so I have no -ve stats
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:36:03 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15605 on: August 22, 2013, 10:30:19 pm »

((Just so you know, there is no difference between an Int of 8 and 5. Only between 0, 3, 5, 10, 15, ...))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15606 on: August 22, 2013, 10:35:11 pm »

((8 is required to use the Field manipulator after microwave, but i guess you are right, by the time i can have it I will have the points to put into int, changing sheet)), Also PyroDesu, your avatar + quote makes me want to go play Alpha Centauri again
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15607 on: August 22, 2013, 10:43:45 pm »

((Actually, you might be able to borrow money from someone soon to return from a mission. My character is two tokens in debt right now, and surprisingly, no interest. Although the MKII might arguably be a better investment.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15608 on: August 22, 2013, 10:45:51 pm »

((Probably would be, I'll keep it as it is, and if i can get a loan it will be for the mkII))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15609 on: August 22, 2013, 11:24:46 pm »

It should be noted that I have no godly idea how to play cribbage nor how I would handle dealing cards; but I can figure both out.

((Be glad to PM you a quick primer.  It's not all that complicated.  Of course, if you want something like poker, that would be fine too.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15610 on: August 22, 2013, 11:44:10 pm »

Thomas snaps back to reality suddenly, his gaze switching from the walls and ceiling to the table. He shakes his head a little.
"Sorry, I guess my mind drifted a little. Was thinking about how the mission was going. So what are we playing?"
Vices ahoy.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15611 on: August 23, 2013, 01:55:04 am »

Also PyroDesu, your avatar + quote makes me want to go play Alpha Centauri again

Scratch that I am, just bought it from GOG and am downloading it as I type

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15612 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:09 am »

"Alright, well thank you for your time ma'am"
STEPHEN HAWKING then goes to do other stuff.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15613 on: August 23, 2013, 11:11:05 am »

"I know the barest basics, I guess. It can be used for disarming... probably literally if we're not careful. It's harder if I want the weapon or I want to disarm multiple opponents. It is no good for flight, but could do to augment a jump - though if it's a jump to get something, it would likely be safer to retrieve it via the amp. In conjunction with the microwave amp, it can replicate a bomb, but I haven't tested the range very well yet. Wouldn't be a good bomb if it's too close to me or my teammates."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

"Not a damn thing, ma'am. I got it put into my skull and I was shipped to root around inside of a ghostship mere moments later."

"Well, mass manipulators are basically what you would call telekinesis. They let you move stuff around. Useful for doing all sorts of things, from creating invisible barriers to block bullets to lifting heavy things or applying pressure to stop bleeding, even internal bleeding. It's hands for when your hands can't reach or aren't strong enough.

Now, if you were trying to kill a man with this, how would you do it? Keep in mind that the more material you try to move the harder it is, but also that very precise or very large movement of more then one thing is harder."

Well, I want in on this. I figure I just post this right now and wait till I join. I may change the backstory a bit during the wait though.

Looks good to me. Do you know how it starts on board the ship or you want the full newbie intro?
Probably the full newbie intro. But I wouldn't really mind if my character boarded the ship being clueless.

Edit: I did read the weapon and equipment descriptions though.
You flop out of a stasis pod and land, naked and covered in goo, in what looks like a barracks. You spend the next several minutes coughing up the stasis fluid that still coats your lungs before standing up and looking around. There's a box of clothing next to you and the barracks- a long room full of beds hanging from the wall- ends in a doorway that leads into a hall with several signs painted on it's walls. There's no one around.

"I vaguely remember you having those installed?" She says, looking up at the ceiling in thought. "Remember you didn't want to have them protruding?"
((Hurr hurr, I have to admit I simply don't remember. I'll check my notes and see if they are updated (they probably aren't).))

"...That may have been the case. I may be growing dumber from getting my head bashed around and I haven't been in my suit for a little while already." Milno says, squinting his eyes and trying to remember about that purchase himself. "Well, what about those missions you mentioned, by the way?"

Keep chatting.

"The ones for you or the ones I was on?"

Open the door and look inside, if it appears safe then go in.
You pry the panel open and kick it into the room. As it skids across the ground you can make out arcs of electrical discharge between it and the floor.

OK i have figgured out my character

I may still take a while to catch up however, but it is eating mup most of my free time so i dont see it taking much more than another week

edit: realized i can only afford Microwave Manipulator anyway, moved points so I have no -ve stats
Looks good to me. Feel free to join Ryan (havingphun's character) on the ground, naked and covered in goo.

"Alright, well thank you for your time ma'am"
STEPHEN HAWKING then goes to do other stuff.

Other stuff eh? Well, since you left that vague:

You wander into the hall and begin doing the mexican hat dance very poorly while also doing a horribly racist Mexican impression.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15614 on: August 23, 2013, 11:40:49 am »

"The ones for me." he answers.

After receiving an answer, if one is provided:

Talking of missions and them being close to ending, Milno recalls something. "How's the mission the last group departed for?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 ... 2101