_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927959 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15510 on: August 10, 2013, 12:26:57 pm »

"I have been here for about 2 minutes (I'll assume that's how long, because I don't know how big the ship is really, correct if needed) And I resent the implication!
I am Stephen Hawking, and I invented physics.
So no, I am not brain damaged."

inform the man of his gross mistake.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15511 on: August 10, 2013, 12:32:43 pm »

You just want the AM to teach ya about amps huh? Don't worry, her stuff with milno is aaaalmost done. One more turn or so, I promise.
((Well, I'll settle for an AI version of her, but if she wants to hijack her AI version, I won't complain.))

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

((Ed: *reads mission 10 update* Maybe the actual AM would be best after all.))
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:41:10 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15512 on: August 10, 2013, 01:10:05 pm »

Check the smaller door to see if it is a better escape route. Then asplode things. If able to do so, do not look at explosion.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15513 on: August 10, 2013, 01:13:17 pm »

You just want the AM to teach ya about amps huh? Don't worry, her stuff with milno is aaaalmost done. One more turn or so, I promise.
((Well, I'll settle for an AI version of her, but if she wants to hijack her AI version, I won't complain.))

((I'd just like to remind Piecewise that I too, am waiting for Milno to finish his thing to get some amp trainage with the AM. I requested it some time ago. I haven't been posting much because I didn't really have anything to do on ship and I've been kinda busy lately. But yeah, just a reminder. I suppose it's my own fault for kinda falling off of the grid there :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15514 on: August 10, 2013, 03:44:48 pm »

A novel that doesn't require much thought to read, it is hard to think while shitfaced, and not picky on the booze. Heavier, the better.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15515 on: August 12, 2013, 12:30:29 pm »

"I have been here for about 2 minutes (I'll assume that's how long, because I don't know how big the ship is really, correct if needed) And I resent the implication!

"I'm pretty sure that physics was invented by a wide range of individuals over the course of hundreds of years and is constantly being updated and changed. And if I remember correctly your particular contributions consisted of still unproven hawking radiation and about 50 different stabs at theoretical physics, some so abstract they're more akin to philosophy then hard mathematics. That and your fetish for black holes. Just like Thomas Jefferson."

The man in the kiosk across the hall shouts "HEY-OOOOO"

There's a moment of awkward silence.

"So you gonna buy something or not?"

((I'd just like to remind Piecewise that I too, am waiting for Milno to finish his thing to get some amp trainage with the AM. I requested it some time ago. I haven't been posting much because I didn't really have anything to do on ship and I've been kinda busy lately. But yeah, just a reminder. I suppose it's my own fault for kinda falling off of the grid there :P))
You can both take the AM's classes after Milno is done.

Check the smaller door to see if it is a better escape route. Then asplode things. If able to do so, do not look at explosion.
You head the opposite way and check out the smaller door. It seems mostly unguarded; an internal passage that leads across a skyway to some other building that wasn't included in the simulation. You shrug and take it, walking nonchalantly for a good mile or so before tuning your radio to the right frequency and then sending a small transmission. It reads "Boom."

You don't hear the blast, but you can feel it; and whats worse is that you can see it. A tiny shudder that comes racing up the skyway like a ripple in a pond. The lights in the entire building go dark.

The simulation ends with a blinking "GOOD JOB" in bright green text.

A novel that doesn't require much thought to read, it is hard to think while shitfaced, and not picky on the booze. Heavier, the better.
She gives you a bottle of something called "LEAD BRICK" a silvery grayish bottle filled with something the color and consistency of mercury. She gives you a copy of what looks like some sort of simple action-adventure novel; a pulp sci-fi thing with a raygun gothic image of a man surrounded by green women on the cover.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15516 on: August 12, 2013, 12:51:57 pm »

Milno looks around before shrugging. "Guess it's done. And now I have an idea on how much of a threat one man with loads of explosives is to a military base."

Leave VR. Go to the techies' department.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:09:12 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15517 on: August 12, 2013, 01:13:04 pm »

I believe that's enough faffing about, maybe I should go do something.

Go wherever it is I need to go to wait to start the AM's class

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15518 on: August 12, 2013, 01:20:04 pm »

"I'm pretty sure that physics was invented by a wide range of individuals over the course of hundreds of years and is constantly being updated and changed. And if I remember correctly your particular contributions consisted of still unproven hawking radiation and about 50 different stabs at theoretical physics, some so abstract they're more akin to philosophy then hard mathematics. That and your fetish for black holes. Just like Thomas Jefferson."

The man in the kiosk across the hall shouts "HEY-OOOOO"

There's a moment of awkward silence.

"So you gonna buy something or not?"

"Oh no, you see those guys that you were talking about? They DISCOVERED physics. I INVENTED it. When I went back in time.

((do I uh...even have any tokens? :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15519 on: August 12, 2013, 01:21:31 pm »

(Everyone starts with 5, so you can afford a few things.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15520 on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:43 pm »

Get that amp-schooling.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15521 on: August 12, 2013, 03:03:56 pm »

Milno looks around before shrugging. "Guess it's done. And now I have an idea on how much of a treat one man with loads of explosives can do to a military base."

Leave VR. Go to the techies' department.
((A military base with a bad security. They should have been able to recognize you by looking at you face. Also, no scanning the bags? Housing the personnel inside the complex would also help. But well, maybe that's how the security inside the actual UWM bases is.

Anyway, the biggest hurdle one has to face, is not getting on the radar way before the planned bombing.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15522 on: August 12, 2013, 05:08:52 pm »

Sit down the the rec-room. Start reading. Take a drink only when the writing goes downhill.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15523 on: August 13, 2013, 12:31:23 am »

Go through the trap door carefully.

" So you mentioned a prize? "
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15524 on: August 13, 2013, 06:12:58 am »

((What did the HMRC do to Hawking?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 2101