_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938000 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15315 on: July 23, 2013, 11:02:51 am »

(Hmm. Either Miyamoto or Faith, as long as Radio and Irony don't let me down. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15316 on: July 23, 2013, 11:11:27 am »

Stay well out of reach, and try to figure out how he moves.  (trying for a bonus to the next intuition roll)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15317 on: July 23, 2013, 11:18:13 am »

Being one of the rare few to volunteer her services to the HMRC Alexis stepped off the shuttle looking around with interest for a moment before nodding her head.
She had finally reaches the destination she had in mind and now it was time for her to locate her target and make her proposition.

Setting off quickly she headed directly for the medical bay after getting directions from a random crew man.

Go to the medical bay, request to speak to the doctor.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15318 on: July 23, 2013, 11:54:17 am »

"I wonder if I could have saved Charro this way..."

Set up new, empty duel, with me healed and an additional Mass Manipulation Amp installed.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15319 on: July 23, 2013, 12:42:17 pm »

((Something I don't understand. Why doesn't Renen just use the whores? He shouldn't really have a reason to hit on any of the ship's girls, since he basically has what he wanted presented to him on a silver platter. Even if they are wearing plants. You can probably even take one on the ship with you.))

((You know, the human nature is to look after what we can't accomplish...If Renen goes after whores, than he would be just like Elizas (May) and we would lose the fun. Just imagine, if Renen had gone after whores, which are easier, there would be no pile of perversion and other funny happenings...

And Renen can always lose this way, but remember, losing is fun.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15320 on: July 23, 2013, 12:48:23 pm »

((Something I don't understand. Why doesn't Renen just use the whores? He shouldn't really have a reason to hit on any of the ship's girls, since he basically has what he wanted presented to him on a silver platter. Even if they are wearing plants. You can probably even take one on the ship with you.))

((You know, the human nature is to look after what we can't accomplish...If Renen goes after whores, than he would be just like Elizas (May) and we would lose the fun. Just imagine, if Renen had gone after whores, which are easier, there would be no pile of perversion and other funny happenings...

((But May isn't going after the girls for that exact same reason. It's like cheating on a fair video game.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15321 on: July 23, 2013, 02:56:07 pm »

((Well, well...Renen has a new target on ship....May I ask you don't do anything before Renen comes back...It's been a while since the last one... ))
((I'm pretty sure those are only on the one planet.
Also, he he plants.))

((But May isn't going after the girls for that exact same reason. It's like cheating on a fair video game.))
((So, she's in it for the challenge? Why not work your way up to the Armory Master? Perhaps when you tire of your current body?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15322 on: July 23, 2013, 03:28:22 pm »

((So, she's in it for the challenge? Why not work your way up to the Armory Master? Perhaps when you tire of your current body?))

((Work up to the Armory master and then tire of my current body? Can you rephrase that? ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15323 on: July 23, 2013, 04:01:10 pm »

Pull down the extension cord. Hide behind a wall next to the door, sort of like this:
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     | <- Hide Here
---------++----

Door Here^
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 04:03:56 pm by Spinal_Taper »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15324 on: July 23, 2013, 04:23:40 pm »

((Work up to the Armory master and then tire of my current body? Can you rephrase that? ))
((I was suggesting that when you get tired of--I was implying that you would get killed by the AM if you hit on her while also suggesting you do so, somewhat facetiously.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15325 on: July 23, 2013, 11:28:23 pm »

((Sorry about the mistake.

As you can see now, both players of the pervs on ship agreed as to why they try to conquer/grope girls (or boys, or tigers....or anything) instead of searching for a whore. I hope you all have understood the reason.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15326 on: July 24, 2013, 12:10:55 am »

((Because it's more fun that way, of course.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15327 on: July 24, 2013, 08:18:20 am »

"Hmm. I was sent to take a look down the corridor, but if I finish quickly enough and there aren't any other problems, I'll see if I can slip back here."

Take a quick look at the circuit they are trying to fix, see if I can see the problem. Then walk to the target.

((Edit: By the way, I'll probably establish a more organized way of keeping the TvTropes page up to date. Who is willing to assist in maintaining it? Small additions, such as adding tropes for missions you have in and a description of your character on the character's page would be fine.))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:30:25 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15328 on: July 24, 2013, 12:47:06 pm »

Jim sighs and gives up on trying to remember/figure out the password. He puts the thing back in hiding where he found it, then heads to stasis and pods himself for the foreseeable future.
Goodbye, dear Jim. May we soon meet again.

(( Uhm the +1 is in exotic and I've got 2 in exotic not 0 though? Other then that I'll work out my arrival then it's time to meet my soon to be killer. ))
Ah, it's because you didn't zero out the other skills and I wasn't looking very hard.

Stay well out of reach, and try to figure out how he moves.  (trying for a bonus to the next intuition roll)
[dex:6]
[Man dex:2+1]

You keep dodging back, avoiding the man's attacks and watching how he moves.

Being one of the rare few to volunteer her services to the HMRC Alexis stepped off the shuttle looking around with interest for a moment before nodding her head.
She had finally reaches the destination she had in mind and now it was time for her to locate her target and make her proposition.

Setting off quickly she headed directly for the medical bay after getting directions from a random crew man.

Go to the medical bay, request to speak to the doctor.
You head to the infirmary and look around. No sign of the doc, but there is some guy who looks like he's in charge. He's talking to a nurse and ordering people around.

"I wonder if I could have saved Charro this way..."

Set up new, empty duel, with me healed and an additional Mass Manipulation Amp installed.
Empty duel set up, Mass Manipulation installed.

Pull down the extension cord. Hide behind a wall next to the door, sort of like this:
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     | <- Hide Here
---------++----

Door Here^
The "door" they cut or the actual door?

"Hmm. I was sent to take a look down the corridor, but if I finish quickly enough and there aren't any other problems, I'll see if I can slip back here."

Take a quick look at the circuit they are trying to fix, see if I can see the problem. Then walk to the target.

((Edit: By the way, I'll probably establish a more organized way of keeping the TvTropes page up to date. Who is willing to assist in maintaining it? Small additions, such as adding tropes for missions you have in and a description of your character on the character's page would be fine.))

[aux:2]
You look at the panel for a moment and shrug.

"Looks tricky. I'll be back in a bit, give you a hand."

You nod to the two men and continue down the hallway. You take a turn and head down some stairs, then through a crawl space until you find your target. It's an inconspicuous thing; a large metal box, like a fuse box. There are several very large, heavy looking cables running into and out of it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15329 on: July 24, 2013, 01:14:22 pm »

Add neutral dummies with a laser pistol, a rifle, and a heavy weapon respectively. Do the following tests, reseting my willpower, health if necessary, and the dummies' status after each test:

* Yank the pistol of the first dummy upwards swiftly.
* Ditto for the rifle.
* Ditto for the heavy weapon.
* Attempt to disarm all three dummies this way at the same time.
* Yank away the pistol away from the first dummy so it ends up in my hand.
* Ditto for the rifle.

((Ed: I wanted preview, not post...))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 1020 1021 [1022] 1023 1024 ... 2101