_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934013 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15195 on: July 11, 2013, 06:06:52 pm »

((Man, that little girl's got some hot dice))

Well, then, if this is going to be serious..
back off and try to counter the girl's next move

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15196 on: July 11, 2013, 11:25:24 pm »

Inspect what sort of material the tower is made of. Could a laser rifle burn through it?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15197 on: July 12, 2013, 09:32:21 am »

Mental check: try to remember if any of the other paths may take there even if it takes longer.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15198 on: July 12, 2013, 11:40:16 am »

Jim wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Well then. What's the price for knowing the future?" He didn't seriously expect the man to be able to sell that to him, but he was curious.
"The future is a long time, Jim," The man says, refilling his glass, "And it encompasses the happenings of the entire universe. You're gonna have to be more specific."

((Man, that little girl's got some hot dice))

Well, then, if this is going to be serious..
back off and try to counter the girl's next move
(it's become somewhat of a running joke that the little girl is the hardest opponent in this game. I think only Jim and Lukas have beaten her; and both by cheating in one way or another.)

The little girl's next move is to stand there and berate you for losing to a 10 year old in pig tails. She calls you some very naughty names as well, including the D word.

Doodyhead.

Inspect what sort of material the tower is made of. Could a laser rifle burn through it?
You tap the metal with one knuckle. It's metal...yep...metal. Seems pretty thick but you're not really sure if a laser could burn through it. Probably, but it might take some concentrated fire. Really, if it could burn through easily you're probably already be dead since they would have just sliced the tower up.

Mental check: try to remember if any of the other paths may take there even if it takes longer.
You close your eyes and remember the map, carefully rechecking the winding halls for another way through. There is another way, but it's a rather significant detour involving an elevator down and a ladder back up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15199 on: July 12, 2013, 11:50:05 am »

(I still insist that using a level select isn't cheating. :P)

"I really don't care about 99.9% of the universe. Just narrow it down to mine." Jim didn't think he was callous for saying so; he just felt it was impossible for a single entity to actually care about what happened to every other entity in the universe. What person, when one got down to the heart of it, really, truly cared about more than maybe the ten people closest to them?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15200 on: July 12, 2013, 12:31:24 pm »

(it's become somewhat of a running joke that the little girl is the hardest opponent in this game. I think only Jim and Lukas have beaten her; and both by cheating in one way or another.)

The little girl's next move is to stand there and berate you for losing to a 10 year old in pig tails. She calls you some very naughty names as well, including the D word.

Ahh, mon petite enfant.. it is my pleasure to lose to one so refined such as you.  Please forgive me for the transgression of raising my hand against vous.

Stay calm, and plan out the kick I want to deliver next round to the girl's knee.  How I'd need to turn to keep balance if I whiff, how I need to block her if she strikes first, etc.  (I want a dynamic bonus to the strike next round, like aiming a gun)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15201 on: July 12, 2013, 02:15:16 pm »

Head up top. Stay under cover. Try and determine where they're firing from.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15202 on: July 12, 2013, 02:38:52 pm »

Which one of the four paths would I need to take to make that detour?

Also, how do the voices sound? Does it seem they are moving towards me or moving at all, like a search party?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15203 on: July 12, 2013, 03:26:10 pm »

"What a weird flask."

Time to wake up? Otherwise, explore the core a bit more.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #15204 on: July 12, 2013, 03:35:03 pm »

What person, when one got down to the heart of it, really, truly cared about more than maybe the ten people closest to them?
((I can argue on this point with you here ;P))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15205 on: July 12, 2013, 05:54:42 pm »

((I'm not sure if she lost to Grate, but I'd say he achieved victory.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15206 on: July 12, 2013, 07:21:42 pm »

((I'm tempted to do things when the mission's over.
THINGS))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15207 on: July 12, 2013, 07:35:42 pm »

((Grate should be scared.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15208 on: July 12, 2013, 07:56:32 pm »

((Didn't she beat you at that board game? Except if the little girl is such a great enemy that not getting your ass kicked by her is considered a victory.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15209 on: July 12, 2013, 08:03:10 pm »

((Didn't she beat you at that board game? Except if the little girl is such a great enemy that not getting your ass kicked by her is considered a victory.))
((I befriended her.
...And it was Connect Four.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 ... 2101