_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932864 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15180 on: July 10, 2013, 06:55:51 pm »

"Thanks." Jim pours enough of the red to fill the glass by a third, then does the same with the blue and covers the mouth of the glass with a hand. He shakes it up to mix it, then wanders over to the supplier. "So... what sorts of things do you supply?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15181 on: July 10, 2013, 06:59:18 pm »

Quote from: AM
"Not for the moment. But I could always whip one up, if you give me a bit."

"Yeah, sure, I think I still have quite some time until a new mission presents itself. I really appreciate you doing this, I'd really like to learn how to better use my amps from you"

Say above to am, eagerly await training, go faff about in the  meantime

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15182 on: July 10, 2013, 11:06:21 pm »

((Back.))

Onwards through the maintenance door and hopefully towards the target.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15183 on: July 11, 2013, 07:55:12 am »

Hmm.  This looks interesting.

Punch Many Things

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15184 on: July 11, 2013, 08:30:45 am »

Say, are you guys here as well? Gorat asks the ghosts, as it dawns on him he kind of forgot about them.

Ask the ghosts.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15185 on: July 11, 2013, 08:39:26 am »

((PW, is the mission replay thing available now? I can't remember if it is.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15186 on: July 11, 2013, 10:18:11 am »

"Thanks." Jim pours enough of the red to fill the glass by a third, then does the same with the blue and covers the mouth of the glass with a hand. He shakes it up to mix it, then wanders over to the supplier. "So... what sorts of things do you supply?"
The liquids bubble a bit as they mix, making a sound like tearing Styrofoam. You shake them up until they blur together into a dark purple. Glass in hand, you walk to the back and stand beside the table as you talk to the supplier.

"So...What sorts of things do you supply?"

The man looks up from fiddling with his glass and looks you up and down before speaking.

"Items, people, solutions; everything is for sale, for the right price."

Quote from: AM
"Not for the moment. But I could always whip one up, if you give me a bit."

"Yeah, sure, I think I still have quite some time until a new mission presents itself. I really appreciate you doing this, I'd really like to learn how to better use my amps from you"

Say above to am, eagerly await training, go faff about in the  meantime
You say the above in the same tone that a fanboy would address his idol with before wandering away and faffing in a corner. You're not really sure what faffing entails, but you think you're doing it.

((Back.))

Onwards through the maintenance door and hopefully towards the target.
You walk up to the door. It's got a card reader next to it, so you scan your card. The reader beeps and blinks a red LED. You swallow and hold your breath as you scan the card again, but this time the opposite way. The reader blinks a Green LED and the door slides open. You let the air out and take another deep breath before stepping into the service tunnels, the door closing behind you.

The service tunnels are dimly lit, compact, metal halls; hanging with wire and pipes coating the walls and ceiling. The tunnels diverge almost immediately, breaking into no less then 4 different paths. You know the path you're supposed to follow-the third on, on the left-but there are voices and light coming from down that path.

Hmm.  This looks interesting.

Punch Many Things

Another comes to fall before the Little girl.

You select Punch many things and are  instantly dropped into an expansive white void. The only other inhabitant of the void is a little girl in her sunday best, complete with pigtails.

Say, are you guys here as well? Gorat asks the ghosts, as it dawns on him he kind of forgot about them.

Ask the ghosts.

Yo
Hey
Whats up?
Always
Not getting rid of us that easy.

((PW, is the mission replay thing available now? I can't remember if it is.))
It is indeed.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15187 on: July 11, 2013, 12:00:28 pm »

They really get started on you early, don't they?

Wind up and give the Little Girl a good smack

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15188 on: July 11, 2013, 12:31:18 pm »

"That sounds a bit vague." Jim sat across from the man and took a drink. "What if I asked you to get a historical figure, or a fictional one? Or to divide by zero? Could you do that?"

Do the above.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15189 on: July 11, 2013, 01:29:32 pm »

Well, less trying to get rid of you, more like taking a vacation from myself. Say, how often has it happened that one of your teammates opened the flask almost immediately after your death?

Ask.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15190 on: July 11, 2013, 03:10:52 pm »

((Hey, anybody remembers what happened to those jewels some people looted on mission 8? Are they still on board the ship? Who has them? If my memory is correct it should be Jim and May.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15191 on: July 11, 2013, 03:13:48 pm »

(I guess I still have mine. I forgot about them. :P I suppose I should see about giving Feyri some of it when she gets back.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15192 on: July 11, 2013, 03:42:58 pm »

Is it night?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15193 on: July 11, 2013, 04:56:49 pm »

They really get started on you early, don't they?

Wind up and give the Little Girl a good smack
[dex:4]
[LG dex:5]
[LG str:5]

The little girl flicks you in the throat and then pokes you in the eye.

[end:3]

You backpedal, coughing and holding your face.

"This was not what I had in mind at all!"

"That sounds a bit vague." Jim sat across from the man and took a drink. "What if I asked you to get a historical figure, or a fictional one? Or to divide by zero? Could you do that?"

Do the above.
The man smiles a strange, half smile and shrugs with one shoulder.

"Everything is for sale, Jim. Though the price may be beyond your means."

You take a drink and squeeze your eyes shut as they start watering. It tastes like burnt wood, licorice and paint thinner. It makes you light headed.

Well, less trying to get rid of you, more like taking a vacation from myself. Say, how often has it happened that one of your teammates opened the flask almost immediately after your death?

Ask.

Don't think so.
Flask tends to wander.
Shows up elsewhere, sometimes right away.
Sometimes decades later.
Not sure how it works.

((Hey, anybody remembers what happened to those jewels some people looted on mission 8? Are they still on board the ship? Who has them? If my memory is correct it should be Jim and May.))
Wasn't it Faith who took them? She was a cat burglar after all.

Is it night?
It's around 4 in the afternoon, according to your suit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15194 on: July 11, 2013, 05:07:43 pm »

Jim wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Well then. What's the price for knowing the future?" He didn't seriously expect the man to be able to sell that to him, but he was curious.
Pages: 1 ... 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 ... 2101