_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929795 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15120 on: July 04, 2013, 01:39:02 pm »

Check body for clothes, papers and all that jazz.
You appear to be wearing a maintenance uniform. In your possession is a small packet of papers including your map, an ID badge and work order papers. Beyond that you have what looks like a tool box, though you're fairly sure that if you opened it, there would be more detonators then wrenches.

"Whoops. Thank Raptor Jesus this is a drunk hallucination, or this would have hurt a lot more than it already does."

Extract myself before some plucky kids decide I'm Lavos.
You slither through flows of molten iron and eventually find your way out through a thermal vent. Then it's up through a sulfurous sea, a purplish atmosphere and back into the black.

Jim lowers the thing's core temperature anyway.

(I would've went with the 'Baalrog is what Gandalf fought, Balrog is that one boxer in Street Fighter 2' explanation myself. :P)
(Too easy. Gotta increase the weird.)
[exo:4+2]
Yeah, you freeze it into a big, silly, demon-sicle. Not exactly the sort of "Falling to the center of the earth" battle you were expecting. Eventually you land in a lake somewhere about a mile deep.

Thomas equips them more or less equivalently to the simulation before, when he was attacking. However, no heavy weapons this time. (Nothing like a flamethrower or rocket launcher.)
Ok, footsoldiers it is. Any sort of specific kind of location you want to defend? Ie you want a tower or just a bunker or what?

((functional of course, why would i buy decorative synthflesh unless i had like 1000 tokens to burn through?))
Why wings rather then a jet pack?

Investigate sleepy man, and ask who is in charge.
"Who's in charge of what?" the man asks, raising an eyebrow. "The lab? The ship? Your fate?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15121 on: July 04, 2013, 01:48:55 pm »

"I get the feeling I just offed Beelzebub... so I'd better look around and see if this place fits the general description of Hell."

Jim makes for the shore of the lake and looks around, if he is able to get out of the water.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15122 on: July 04, 2013, 04:18:20 pm »

A tower.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15123 on: July 04, 2013, 07:06:33 pm »

Ahh.. must be the HMRC, zen.  Anywhere else, zer would be an immediate answer.

Just ask the guy what his personal deal is

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15124 on: July 05, 2013, 03:21:31 am »

((finally got around to reading the first three missions from the 255 pages i downloaded a week ago and have come to a few startling conclusions.

1. I now understand the hallelujah and going full Erik quotes. Fuck that guy was op.
2. Leaving Jim's scrap metal alone was the smartest thing Dorf ever did.
3. When it comes to looting stuff our so called veterans are the sorriest bunch of half dead incompetents i have ever seen.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15125 on: July 05, 2013, 11:51:16 am »

Explore the system I've crashed into.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15126 on: July 05, 2013, 12:01:44 pm »

Should be basic enough unless there's a secret handshake somewhere.

Look how it's done, head towards the door and mimic the people before me by showing the necessary papers and stuff. Hopefully gain admittance.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15127 on: July 05, 2013, 03:00:07 pm »

"I get the feeling I just offed Beelzebub... so I'd better look around and see if this place fits the general description of Hell."

Jim makes for the shore of the lake and looks around, if he is able to get out of the water.
You swim over to the shore and look around. There are plants shaped like human hands growing here, each holding a rather strange looking fruit. Huh.

A tower.
Tower it is. Consider yourself spawned, up in a tall, modern tower with a sniper nest on top and about 10 men off away from the tower, in cover, attempting to kill you.

Ahh.. must be the HMRC, zen.  Anywhere else, zer would be an immediate answer.

Just ask the guy what his personal deal is
"My deal is I sit here. What is your deal, eh?"

Explore the system I've crashed into.
The system is comprised of a single large star and dozens of planets, many of them not much more then a oversized asteroids.

Should be basic enough unless there's a secret handshake somewhere.

Look how it's done, head towards the door and mimic the people before me by showing the necessary papers and stuff. Hopefully gain admittance.

You watch as the men pass through the gate, each showing their badge as they go. Looks pretty easy, actually. You walk over to the two men and hold up your badge. The man looks at it rather halfheartedly and then waves you forward.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15128 on: July 05, 2013, 03:04:13 pm »

"My deal is I sit here. What is your deal, eh?"
(("Faffing about and then dying in a painful and avoidable fashion, mostly."))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15129 on: July 05, 2013, 03:06:06 pm »

Jim eats a fruit. They're offering them, after all. It would be rude to refuse.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15130 on: July 05, 2013, 03:32:48 pm »

apparently my deal is that instead of being sentenced to death, I've been sentenced to a ship where people sleep on boxes.  I'd guess that's a good sign, but if this is the HMRC, I'm sure that would end just as badly.

Anyway, don't let me disturb you.

Leave, and head for the Armory

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15131 on: July 05, 2013, 03:35:49 pm »

(("Faffing about and then dying in a painful and avoidable fashion, mostly."))

(( Indeed; to the faff-mobile!))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 03:37:22 pm by Devastator »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15132 on: July 05, 2013, 04:31:23 pm »

Not at all like things were in the glimpses of action flicks he saw...Which makes things much easier, in fact.

Onwards inside! Check the map mentally for what could be the most inconspicuous path to the target area (less busy, narrower and darker paths used mostly by maintenance personnel, for example).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:33:38 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15133 on: July 06, 2013, 06:48:24 am »

Explore the next nearest systems.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15134 on: July 06, 2013, 10:41:36 am »

Jim eats a fruit. They're offering them, after all. It would be rude to refuse.
You pick one of the fruits. It looks like a raspberry, except the berries are eyeballs. You pick the fruit and it turns its eyes toward you.

apparently my deal is that instead of being sentenced to death, I've been sentenced to a ship where people sleep on boxes.  I'd guess that's a good sign, but if this is the HMRC, I'm sure that would end just as badly.

Anyway, don't let me disturb you.

Leave, and head for the Armory
You wander away from the R&D man's kiosk and down the hall to the armory Kiosk. Inside is a woman, disinterestedly reading a book. This ship seems to be crewed entirely with the apathetic and strange.

Not at all like things were in the glimpses of action flicks he saw...Which makes things much easier, in fact.

Onwards inside! Check the map mentally for what could be the most inconspicuous path to the target area (less busy, narrower and darker paths used mostly by maintenance personnel, for example).
You step into the next room without a word to the attendants. The next room looks like a mass waiting room of sorts; the sort you'd see at an airport, with long benches of chairs arranged in neat islands, designed to seat hundreds of people. The room is fairly empty though; the only people around being the small groups or individuals passing through the gate and heading immediately elsewhere, down one hallway or the other. You check your mental map. There are two entrances to the maintenance corridors near here, one left down the concourse, the other right. Left involves a longer walk-more time to be noticed-, but right has a second security checkpoint. 

Explore the next nearest systems.
You're not really sure where the closest system is...it's all just stars as far as you can see. You suppose you could just fly for the closest looking one...

Pages: 1 ... 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 ... 2101