_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928260 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15075 on: June 28, 2013, 11:18:00 pm »

((All he did was post his sheet. He hasn't actually performed any actions yet so he's currently in cryo.))
((He needs to awaken from cryo before he can perform any actions. Am I missing something?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15076 on: June 28, 2013, 11:25:08 pm »

((I think he'll exit cryo after an action for him is posted.
Or the whole soulcrushing despair of knowing that everyone you once loved or knew are probably dead from the infernal attrition of time and that you are now forced to perform abhorrent actions for an uncaring oligarchy as well as the agonizing humiliation of waking up coughing out cryo gel, stripped of all the possessions that helped forge your identity is just something that is assumed to occur immediately without any need for a description.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15077 on: June 28, 2013, 11:29:33 pm »

((All eyes on the new guy, eh?  Must be the avatar.))

I'll wake up and look around the room.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:43:03 pm by Devastator »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15078 on: June 28, 2013, 11:36:35 pm »

Pancaek looks mildly confused "Right, that was different. Third time's the charm?"

Pray to the pantheon, flip channel
You looking for something in particular? Otherwise I'll keep showing off my extensive knowledge of bizarre shit.
((I should really try watching TV some time. Or finally fulfilling my goal of getting us to play D&D within ER.

Funny how being on mission gives you all sorts of ideas for what to do when you're safe and still alive again.))

((Doesn't it feel kind of sad that Milno gets to do all those cool situations, but we will never, almost certainly never encounter anything close to that? I mean infiltrate something? In HMRC? Don't see that happening any time soon.

And there is always that sadness that our beloved heroes whom we love in a narrative cannot do some random but very interesting and awesome things because of the said narrative. The stars would never align.

I suppose that part of where the superhero matchmaking or moronic movie titles comes from, a desire to put a hero in an otherwise improbable or impossible situation. Too bad that stuff never has the depth the actual narrative has from being able to tie all the strings together. Man, this is a sad life I live, desiring so much and being able to enjoy so little.))
Oh ye of little faith.
((I'm reminded of those times I go on blatant murder sprees in what are supposed to be stealth games, seeing how long I can last against the endless waves of mooks intent on asking me why I'm not sneaking.))

((Bold it so PW can see it.

Though you'll just get the same naked goo awakening intro everyone gets. Might want to go ahead and head someplace and do something while you're at it.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15079 on: June 28, 2013, 11:45:15 pm »

Though you'll just get the same naked goo awakening intro everyone gets. Might want to go ahead and head someplace and do something while you're at it.))

((Thanks.  I do want to look around at the barracks, though, because I don't think it's been described in like eight months.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15080 on: June 29, 2013, 02:00:28 am »

((I'm reminded of those times I go on blatant murder sprees in what are supposed to be stealth games, seeing how long I can last against the endless waves of mooks intent on asking me why I'm not sneaking.))
((On that note, I wonder if Milno could "take 10", metaphorically speaking. Have the computer make an AI copy of him based on his recorded behavior and usual tactics, and try to simulate a typical "Milno Approach" to this given task. Just to, y'know, see how badly he fails. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15081 on: June 29, 2013, 02:41:03 am »

Crisis temporarily averted, Jim resumes the business of scooting along away from the situation like nobody's business.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15082 on: June 29, 2013, 06:50:11 am »

((On that note, I wonder if Milno could "take 10", metaphorically speaking. Have the computer make an AI copy of him based on his recorded behavior and usual tactics, and try to simulate a typical "Milno Approach" to this given task. Just to, y'know, see how badly he fails. :P))
((Terribly.))

"Will I start inside the compound or will I have to gain access with the documents? Would I be assumed to have had time to memorize at least part of the map?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15083 on: June 29, 2013, 08:56:59 am »

Be prepared for Astroppuku.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15084 on: June 29, 2013, 01:54:09 pm »

You looking for something in particular? Otherwise I'll keep showing off my extensive knowledge of bizarre shit.
((Not really, I quite enjoy the bizarre shit you throw at me))

continue watching the tv for a bit, then go to the armory

"Heya, it's me again. Do you have a synthflesh body for sale that's especially suited for scouting or stealth? Also, I don't suppose you have something to do for me, like some training or...some...thing...." he scratches his head in confusement "Because I think watching the TV is really frakking with my brain"

ask AM

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15085 on: June 29, 2013, 02:42:49 pm »

The stasis pod opens and you flop out like a limp noodle, landing face first. You try to groan but instead spend the next minute or so hacking up stasis goo and writhing around as your limbs go from numb, to painfully tingly, to normal. You lazily look around as you get your breath back, twisting your head back and forth while laying on your back. There's a box next to you with uniforms and a barracks worth of bunks across the room. You have the sneaking suspicion you're either in a bunker or a space ship.

Crisis temporarily averted, Jim resumes the business of scooting along away from the situation like nobody's business.
You run in the opposite direction as the sky tears open and giant eyes stare down at you from the unfathomable recesses of space. And then the giant chickens appear.

((Terribly.))

"Will I start inside the compound or will I have to gain access with the documents? Would I be assumed to have had time to memorize at least part of the map?"

Ask.

"You will start at the entrance and gain admission with the documents. Your packet of documents will include the map. If you wish to memorize it before entering, you may do so."

((Not really, I quite enjoy the bizarre shit you throw at me))

continue watching the tv for a bit, then go to the armory

"Heya, it's me again. Do you have a synthflesh body for sale that's especially suited for scouting or stealth? Also, I don't suppose you have something to do for me, like some training or...some...thing...." he scratches his head in confusement "Because I think watching the TV is really frakking with my brain"

ask AM
Be prepared for Astroppuku.
FEAR

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15086 on: June 29, 2013, 03:37:01 pm »

"Right, enough is enough, I don't think I can handle much more of this."

go to the armory

ask AM
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 04:29:37 pm by Pancaek »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15087 on: June 29, 2013, 04:21:00 pm »

Take a swig.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15088 on: June 29, 2013, 05:33:31 pm »

Being that there are no more centipedes to distract the giant eyes or chickens with, it becomes painfully obvious to Jim that what he must do is use his four arms to burrow into the ground with lightning speed and hide from the horrible apparitions under at least six feet of dirt.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:35:37 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15089 on: June 29, 2013, 07:41:15 pm »

ahh.. merde..  -cough-

Hmm.. no one here.  Good.

I'll go to the box of uniforms and get dressed.  I suppose a horizontally striped shirt is too much to ask?
Pages: 1 ... 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 ... 2101