_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926481 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15045 on: June 25, 2013, 12:16:10 pm »

((Oh lawd extreme motorboating.))
"Dad."
Thomas decides to teach his father, or at least trauma that vaguely resembles his father, a lesson for loving him less. He then spawns in a symbol of his sibling rivalry.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:33:14 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15046 on: June 25, 2013, 12:18:29 pm »

((Following that, Lars will need to turn blue as well, despite his white collar profession.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15047 on: June 25, 2013, 03:34:30 pm »

((If Green is generic Asian, then Steve would sound Asian. And I don't want to know what would happen with teal-like colours.

I was thinking Green would be more British or something, actually. Or something like Commander Beckett in this video, at 4:52, actually.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:38:53 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15048 on: June 25, 2013, 07:42:44 pm »

Jim shakes hands with the ones trying to gouge his eyes out, because why not?
Your attempts to shake hands with feyri's boob limbs turn into a dragon ball z style flurry of punches and blocks.

For some reason you have an enormous erection.

((I was listening again to a ER Talk file and was reminded of the whole "color as accents" thing. Made me wonder how would the accent of a few characters be.))

"Sure." he says before heading to the virtual reality machines and putting the gloves, visor-thing and all the things needed to operate it before waiting for what would come next.

Boot up VR, wait for whatever comes next.
The VR program asks which you would like to learn; explosive use or assassination.

Gorat watches knife catching, then hands Pancaek the remote.
"If you want to try your luck."
Gorat watches knife catching, then hands Pancaek the remote.
"If you want to try your luck."
"Right, I'll give it a shot. Want some booze?"
Pancaek hands Gorat the bottle

"Here goes nothing."
Flip to a random channel, observe results
"Sure. Can't hurt more than the TV."
Drink, see what happens.
Who spiked our drinks?

((Oh lawd extreme motorboating.))
"Dad."
Thomas decides to teach his father, or at least trauma that vaguely resembles his father, a lesson for loving him less. He then spawns in a symbol of his sibling rivalry.
[con:4+2]
You shoot your father in the dick about 6 times. Geez, a bit much, don't you think?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15049 on: June 25, 2013, 07:57:31 pm »

Milno shrugs mentally and picks:

Explosive Usage.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15050 on: June 25, 2013, 10:44:16 pm »

Jim ponders why his synthflesh body suddenly has 'equipment' and decides the best thing to do is turn around and walk away from the fistfight, such as it is. Very, very quickly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15051 on: June 26, 2013, 10:08:06 am »

"Is this Xeno-spit, or did dead animals just wink at me from the TV?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15052 on: June 26, 2013, 01:10:27 pm »

Nope. Keep firing. Then go after the others.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15053 on: June 26, 2013, 01:44:43 pm »

"We both saw the same thing, so I guess that was an actual program...TV these days. Let's change the channel, shall we?"

Change channel, dispel horrible vision of winking animals from my thoughts

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15054 on: June 26, 2013, 06:10:00 pm »

Milno shrugs mentally and picks:

Explosive Usage.
You select the first option and a hologram version of the Armory master appears.

"In this exercise you will be infiltrating a compound, covertly placing an explosive and then making your escape before detonating it. Before we begin, tell me: What is the most effective disguise for infiltrating a guarded compound?"

Jim ponders why his synthflesh body suddenly has 'equipment' and decides the best thing to do is turn around and walk away from the fistfight, such as it is. Very, very quickly.
Your equipment sprouts legs. It is now a centipede. You turn to run while it bites at you and feyri chases you, screaming in backward latin.

Nope. Keep firing. Then go after the others.
You go after the one that looks like your depressed inner child.
[con:4+2]
"HA, MAYBE BULLETS WILL SOOTHE THE PAIN FROM BEING BULLIED!"

You gun down your inner child with extreme prejudice.

"We both saw the same thing, so I guess that was an actual program...TV these days. Let's change the channel, shall we?"

Change channel, dispel horrible vision of winking animals from my thoughts

I will find you nothing but strange things. Forever.
Butthorn

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15055 on: June 26, 2013, 08:01:40 pm »

Jim does the sensible thing. He rips the centipede off and throws it at Feyri to distract her while he makes his escape!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15056 on: June 26, 2013, 09:05:46 pm »

"In this exercise you will be infiltrating a compound, covertly placing an explosive and then making your escape before detonating it. Before we begin, tell me: What is the most effective disguise for infiltrating a guarded compound?"
"infiltrating a compound, covertly placing an explosive"
infiltrating  covertly

Milno's brow creases slightly at the description of the training course; if his previous missions are anything to go by, he's almost as stealthy and subtle as an enraged grizzly bear driving a speeding truck through a sea of highly explosive bubblewrap. To be fair, he expected the virtual course to be something more akin to learning how to use explosives without blowing up both him and his teammates, but even then he's still going on with it due to the possibility of needing such skills in the future.

"I'd rather never be found at all and not need a disguise." he answers, crossing his arms and tilting his head, wondering if military compounds were full of cameras, movement sensors and all types of exaggerated security check routines he had once glimpsed in a movie. "But if it comes down to that, cleaning or some kind of basic maintenance person."

Answer.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15057 on: June 27, 2013, 01:11:43 am »

((hooray for finally figuring out how to download the entire thread at once...
now i just need to find a stable internet connection so that i can use my shiny new re-pagination extension to load every page between each mission drop and each mission ending.))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:44:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15058 on: June 27, 2013, 03:26:37 am »

I'm still reading it out, (5 days in!) but I think I'd like a character.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15059 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:59 am »

Pancaek looks mildly confused "Right, that was different. Third time's the charm?"

Pray to the pantheon, flip channel
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 2101