_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 996 997 [998] 999 1000 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924074 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14955 on: June 19, 2013, 09:07:36 pm »

Quote from: Message to Doctor
Either. I suppose I should mention keeping myself alive is more important than keeping everyone else alive, though.

Also, inventory check and token count?

And check price of an acrobat synthflesh body.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:10:30 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14956 on: June 19, 2013, 10:07:54 pm »

Attempt to buy an omni-toolbox thingy and get my suit before getting podded.

Attempt to use the pods once I've been prepared.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14957 on: June 20, 2013, 12:09:49 am »

Go to the infirmary, get the amp installed, then go wait next to the pods

specifically, lean against the wall across from the pods, hands behind my back, head tracking people as they move past, but not making eye contact.
Watch and wait more, do not allow myself to be beaten with a bat, enter pod on my own when Nyars threatens, but loiter until then.
you know how I quote myself when I'm doing the same action over and over? yeah, I'm still loitering at the pods, and will hop in when the time comes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14958 on: June 20, 2013, 02:04:53 am »

"Very well, thank you."
Charles gets podded.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14959 on: June 20, 2013, 06:53:54 am »

Quote from: Renen to Doc
Maurice is now your intern. Do we have to fight each other?

Send the message to Doc. Go to the pod area and wait for the answer. Get podded when the answer arrives and after reading it.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14960 on: June 20, 2013, 01:12:04 pm »

Milno put the stuff back into the locker and sighed, thinking about...stuff.

Well, it was about time to begin the very possibly painful and dangerous proccess of improving through stupidity. His hands reached for the blindfold and positioned it over his eyes, tying it firmly to avoid any problems but leaving a knot that could be easily unmade by pulling on the top end. He was now effectively blind for a good amount of time. At least until he took the blindfold off so he wouldn't be blinded by light after too much time without it.

Leave things in the locker, start to very slowly walk towards the barracks. Use tact and hearing to navigate, and do it without much hurry. Avoid tact if someone is nearby so there's no groping.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:13:42 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14961 on: June 20, 2013, 01:24:30 pm »

((You feel your way down the hallway.  Around the corner walks May, who, upon seeing what you are doing, places a humorous part of her anatomy in the way of your grasping hand.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14962 on: June 20, 2013, 01:56:29 pm »

Thomas starts reading, trying to determine just how much of an addict he is.
"Do you use these substances regularly...yes...Do you use them to the point of unconsciousness...yes...Do you do this often?...Yes...Do you feel that you can't get through the day without them?...yes...Honestly, do you think you're an addict or not?

Continue watching until there's a winner. Commit the name of the sport to memory. Then continue zapping.
You think the name of the sport is "Redneck Tennis". Huh.

It doesn't seem like it's gonna end any time soon either. No one's scored a goal and only 3 people have fallen to their deaths.

Jim looked at the bottle with a frown. "Hmm..."

Jim gets back into VR, activates the Nerve Stimulation system, boots up Tinker, and loads a bottle of Xenospit to see if taking a drink of it would work any better.
You wanna load "Mindfuck.exe" eh? Well, Xenospit can't be emulated by the computer like that. But if you just want it to simulate tripping balls, it can do that.

"Hmmm, how do the automanips work and how much would they cost? And I don't suppose you've got any gadgets that synergize well with robo-bodies or amps?"

ASk above. Also, PW, that "nimbleness upgrade" the AM mentioned for 6-7 tokens, what would it do stat-wise?
"They work like manipulators. Except you don't have to do anything. They'll protect you automatically as long as their battery holds out. And I'm not entirely sure what you mean by syntergize. Something that would work well with a robot body and an amp, which would complement it? Complement it how? Make amp use easier or something? Can't do that."

It would probably just give bonuses to dex and such.

((Ah, I hadn't heard of Gwenevere before, but that figure is fine.

If May had gained some weight, I was thinking about having her hit the ship's Gym a lot to burn some calories. You know, out of practicality. A fitter, sleeker build would be more optimal during missions and other sticky situations.

Hmm, I wonder what a Super-Athletic May would be like......

.......Wait.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Message to Doctor
Either. I suppose I should mention keeping myself alive is more important than keeping everyone else alive, though.

Also, inventory check and token count?

And check price of an acrobat synthflesh body.

Faith
+1 Med, Aux, Dex, int, uncon
-2 con weap
-1 exotic weap, strength.
1/3 will, char, handi, end,med,
(Full robot)

MkII suit.
Advanced kit.(empty)
Kinetic Amp
cutting torch (9:00)
26 token

Acrobat body costs as much as a normal one.

Crowd control claymores. Fire rubber pellets, not shrapnel. Tear gas grenades. A laser swung at ankle height.

Attempt to buy an omni-toolbox thingy and get my suit before getting podded.

Attempt to use the pods once I've been prepared.
Suit and repair kit acquired. Pod entered.

specifically, lean against the wall across from the pods, hands behind my back, head tracking people as they move past, but not making eye contact.
Watch and wait more, do not allow myself to be beaten with a bat, enter pod on my own when Nyars threatens, but loiter until then.
you know how I quote myself when I'm doing the same action over and over? yeah, I'm still loitering at the pods, and will hop in when the time comes.
Burying yourself in the quote pyramid.

"Very well, thank you."
Charles gets podded.
PODPODPODPOD

Quote from: Renen to Doc
Maurice is now your intern. Do we have to fight each other?

Send the message to Doc. Go to the pod area and wait for the answer. Get podded when the answer arrives and after reading it.

Nah, you already killed him once.

Milno put the stuff back into the locker and sighed, thinking about...stuff.

Well, it was about time to begin the very possibly painful and dangerous proccess of improving through stupidity. His hands reached for the blindfold and positioned it over his eyes, tying it firmly to avoid any problems but leaving a knot that could be easily unmade by pulling on the top end. He was now effectively blind for a good amount of time. At least until he took the blindfold off so he wouldn't be blinded by light after too much time without it.

Leave things in the locker, start to very slowly walk towards the barracks. Use tact and hearing to navigate, and do it without much hurry. Avoid tact if someone is nearby so there's no groping.
You wander around for a while; blind, following the wall and trying not to run into anything or anyone. You do pretty well; only run into a few people and the occasional wall. Eventually, you hear the armory master yell "What are you doing?"

"Damn it...I thought I was closer to the barracks then the armory..." You mutter to yourself.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14963 on: June 20, 2013, 02:13:37 pm »

You wanna load "Mindfuck.exe" eh? Well, Xenospit can't be emulated by the computer like that. But if you just want it to simulate tripping balls, it can do that.

(Sure, let's do that. If it has a timer, though, set it for roughly four or five minutes/turns.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14964 on: June 20, 2013, 02:47:27 pm »

Milno turns his head to the direction the armory master's voice came from. Well, it isn't as if he wasn't expecting to look stupid and/or completely nuts. "You could call it a short test of how badly I'd do without sight. You know, there's the possibility I'll have to navigate in total darkness one day during a mission. I thought I could get prepared for it somehow." he answers, taking off his blindfold and walking towards her.

"I thought about using the VR, but it wouldn't be the same. I admit it isn't very bright, but it was an idea." he shrugs.

Talk.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14965 on: June 20, 2013, 02:49:29 pm »

More of this
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14966 on: June 20, 2013, 02:49:44 pm »

"Eh. I guess I can find out later."

Continue zapping.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14967 on: June 20, 2013, 02:58:45 pm »

"right, so these automanips, what exacly do they do? Because 'they protect you' is kinda vague. And how much does one cost?"

ask questions

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14968 on: June 20, 2013, 07:54:14 pm »

Find something interesting to do in the pod. Maybe there's a Tinker-capable computer?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14969 on: June 20, 2013, 08:45:49 pm »

Feyri checked the numbers before looking around.

"Steve, are we missing anyone else? Because if that anyone else is only me, then I'd look quite silly here.

"Also, as a request before we all go on the mission, where are we landing and is there any way to disguise our exact numbers?"

Pages: 1 ... 996 997 [998] 999 1000 ... 2101