_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924025 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14910 on: June 18, 2013, 08:29:56 am »

((So whatever happened to the Teamkiller Rifle?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14911 on: June 18, 2013, 08:35:33 am »

((It's stalking its prey right now. No one's fed it in quite a while.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14912 on: June 18, 2013, 08:59:09 am »

"Yeah, so..." She walked up to her man, putting her arms around him and burying her face into his chest.
Thomas, after standing from the omputer terminal, wrapped his arms around May, pulling her closer to him.
"Stay safe for me?"
((It's stalking its prey right now. No one's fed it in quite a while.))
((Someone must defeat it in unarmed combat and take its powers for their own.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14913 on: June 18, 2013, 09:01:36 am »

((Ah, such an honorable stance. Perhaps we should look it in the barrel and perform a submission hold on its trigger until it submits?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14914 on: June 18, 2013, 10:32:16 am »

((Answers: Feyri died and was ressurrected. That happens if you do die but your brain is intact and you are taken to one of the stasis pods with enough haste. In Feyri's case, enough of her body was still recoverable and after dying twice she is now basically a T-800 - almost fully robot inside, with a few organic bits peppered around. @Tiruin: If you pay enough, you can get Feyri's fleshy body back.

And the Teamkiller was looted by someone after the fight against Ivan. I don't remember exactly who did it, but I think it was one of the rookies.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14915 on: June 18, 2013, 10:48:28 am »

((Jack looted it. And Ivan's shotgun too.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14916 on: June 18, 2013, 11:02:04 am »

((@Tiruin: If you pay enough, you can get Feyri's fleshy body back.))
((Actually, there the organo-tissue dominator psychokinetic amplifier, so if anybody (anybody competent anyway) buys that, she could ask him to try and rebuild her body without having to pay.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14917 on: June 18, 2013, 11:25:44 am »

((That leaves it up to the will of the dice.

Hey, Jim's got the willpower for that- he could get one and then rebuild her however he likes!  Which would probably be back to normal.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14918 on: June 18, 2013, 11:26:13 am »

((Actually, there the organo-tissue dominator psychokinetic amplifier, so if anybody (anybody competent anyway) buys that, she could ask him to try and rebuild her body without having to pay.))
((piecewise did mention the "fuck with meat" amp needs some organic matter to mess with first, so someone would need to ask the Doc for that or search for involuntary donors. Either that or use one of the "mess with matter" amps to turn rock into organic matter.

And recovering a fleshy body is cheaper: around ten tokens, IIRC.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14919 on: June 18, 2013, 11:28:38 am »

((Or they could take some food. Food is organic. At least normal food is. Don't know what the HMRC has here.

And the only problem with leaving it to Jim as he is right now is that even with a dynamic bonus and a decompensator he might overshoot and well... Feyri might end up with... feminine features resembling those of May's.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14920 on: June 18, 2013, 11:59:11 am »

((Mesk could loan some flesh too, under threat of spine breaking.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14921 on: June 18, 2013, 12:02:43 pm »

((Or they could take some food. Food is organic. At least normal food is. Don't know what the HMRC has here.))
((IIRC, organic as in more flesh. piecewise gave an example which I don't remember but went along the lines of trying to build another head and ending up without an arm.))
>Yes?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14922 on: June 18, 2013, 12:10:30 pm »

((Or they could take some food. Food is organic. At least normal food is. Don't know what the HMRC has here.))
((IIRC, organic as in more flesh. piecewise gave an example which I don't remember but went along the lines of trying to build another head and ending up without an arm.))
It was growing an arm actually. From the armory post:
15    Organo-tissue Dominator Psychokinetic Amplifier
        Ammo:NA
        Range NA
        Stat requirement: Willpower 15
        Description: A piece of technology made possible by technology recovered by  Mason and Ivan.  Allows the user to freely manipulate the organic tissue of most known lifeforms, including themselves. Such manipulation is subject to the law of the conservation of mass, so don't try to grow an extra arm unless you want to end up sucking 1 arm's worth of carbon out of the rest of your body. Then again, if you were to get some flesh from somewhere else...
I'm guessing it would work just as well with the flesh (or flesh like substance) contained in our food.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14923 on: June 18, 2013, 01:27:16 pm »

((Easy enough to test.  Lean on the dispenser buttons until you get an arm-sized pile of food, then try to make an arm out of it.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14924 on: June 18, 2013, 01:31:13 pm »

"Don't worry Thomas, I'll be fine. You stay safe too, some of these new people on the ship are pretty wacky, I don't want them to do anything bad to you. And if they do, I'll put a hole in them. I'LL PUT A HOLE IN THAT NIG-"

The albino sex Goddess sighed.

"I'll miss you." She stepped up onto her toes, planting her lips on Thomas's cheek.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995] 996 997 ... 2101