_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 992 993 [994] 995 996 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926075 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14895 on: June 17, 2013, 10:21:34 pm »

Pout at Steve. Leave the room without talking to him, and try to find the Armory Master.

"Can I pretty please have a, um, suit, and something to play with heat and light? What would that kinda stuff me? Where could I get it? Why do you have that...being quiet now."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14896 on: June 17, 2013, 10:44:46 pm »

((Computer Jim has a seriously deep grasp on what means to be human. That is somewhat ironic.))
((PW is awesome. I don't have the heart to delve deeper than the philosophical teachings I've researched or state it in perfect brevity..and he takes it fully on the point.

But still, that was amazing introspection there. Very, very amazing, with feels between awe and wonder. But I doubt that's ironic about Jim, because he has a lot that isn't known.))

Feyri pondered on Steve's words, and realized the conundrum that anyone who had a choice would face. How to approach the problem: before getting to the point, or thinking too much.

"Is it possible to disguise myself amongst the castes? As in, no gender discrimination or age discrimination? Are there any signifying marks which stop anyone pretending to be from another caste? And when are we ordered back onto the Sword from our duty as safekeepers?

"Have they chosen us purely because of our reputation, Steve?"

Ask Steve.

Aren't you forgetting something?
What? Weapon, gear, diary..no.
Something..else?

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly

Hey Jim :)

I've heard you're back and are probably busy so..I'd just like to give a heads up that-
Oh right, new MK suit. We don't have linked camera feeds...
-that I've been chosen to get on this mission and..that I hope you're doing fine. Must be tired? Anyway.

Why am I typing my thoughts out...
Thanks Jim, for being there for me and I really hope you're ok there along with Milno and Faith..Stay safe, I'll be back along with the rest. We've got a good team here, newbies much, but they've got great potential. Pretty much an ideal team, Oh and..
Darnit I can't do this..
Take care. :)
Message > Jim.
Ugh...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:53:00 pm by Tiruin »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14897 on: June 17, 2013, 11:53:20 pm »

I wanna go back and read through the mission threads to find out all the interesting stuff like how lukas became some sort of weapon golem and how ivan first became infected by altered cicada dna.

Is there any way to filter the threads for posts made by piecewise only?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14898 on: June 18, 2013, 12:19:06 am »

((You could use the show posts button in piecewise's profile and use Ctrl-F on each page to find posts from one thread only if you want. But I think that's wrong cause then you'd be missing fun and important roleplay, like Jim and Feyri in the VR or how the fight over the TV remote started.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14899 on: June 18, 2013, 12:24:00 am »

[...]like Jim and Feyri in the VR[...]
((This touches my heart :) ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14900 on: June 18, 2013, 12:25:02 am »

[...]like Jim and Feyri in the VR[...]
((This touches my heart :) ))
((I missed it. What happened?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14901 on: June 18, 2013, 12:58:02 am »

((I now realize how..long it is. And how my English fails me in expressing my reaction to Paris' words up there. Unless I'm taking it literally.))

Spoiler: Synopsis (w/ links) (click to show/hide)

Searchword: Penitence

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #14902 on: June 18, 2013, 01:25:04 am »

((Feyri Died?!))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14903 on: June 18, 2013, 01:57:11 am »

((Feyri didnt die, she merely gave her body in defence of others.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14904 on: June 18, 2013, 02:17:08 am »

((Feyri Died?!))

((Tesla Sabre + Metal tree.

BZZZT!))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14905 on: June 18, 2013, 03:38:19 am »

((Oh. Then how is feyri alive now?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14906 on: June 18, 2013, 03:43:00 am »

((If the brain survives you get a free robot body remember.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14907 on: June 18, 2013, 03:53:22 am »

((Thought that she was dead dead))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14908 on: June 18, 2013, 05:20:39 am »

(She's not even botted. You only get a robo-body if enough of your original body is destroyed that it's uninhabitable. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14909 on: June 18, 2013, 05:25:14 am »

((Sorry SC! D:))
Pages: 1 ... 992 993 [994] 995 996 ... 2101