_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 989 990 [991] 992 993 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926824 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14850 on: June 15, 2013, 06:29:43 pm »

((Oh man- this is the PERFECT mission for Thrak, Steve rest his soul.
((Why?))

Can we get an innocent civilian killed counter like the sharkmist mission?))
((Maybe one for each character? I would be amused if almost everyone's counter is in the thousands, and then Grate's and Feyri's are about 3 or 11.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14851 on: June 15, 2013, 06:31:34 pm »

go to the Armory, place three tokens on the counter, and point at the microwave amp entry on the price list

EDIT:
Also point out a can of spraypaint, and return the book of short stories to the AM

the above actions are of course to be done after Feyri finishes talking.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:09:23 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14852 on: June 15, 2013, 07:49:00 pm »

While I meant you could do the killing, I suppose you don't have any weapons under planet killing capacity, and for some reason the things that litter the planet don't see the benefit to embracing their natural state. None of them are innocent.

Adopt zealot expression with dead eyes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #14853 on: June 15, 2013, 08:11:08 pm »

Cecil seems to have finally figured out just what the christ is going on.

"Oh... oh my. I seem to have been afflicted with a bit of a bug... Computer, could you please report to me on my file? And just what in blue blazes is goin' on?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14854 on: June 15, 2013, 08:26:31 pm »

Stuff edited out because argh. This post used for Feyri's actions.

Inventory Check.

There are inquiry-type actions in my post below, Piecewise. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:50:30 pm by Tiruin »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14855 on: June 15, 2013, 08:36:52 pm »

((I'm a bit confused, but Grate is just clueless. It's kinda funny.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14856 on: June 15, 2013, 08:49:29 pm »

Feyri felt a sigh escape her as May moved on. The scenario was so...out of place, that she didn't know what to react with--given that she was in her casual wear and not her MKIII, it was even worse--though, the mission briefing sprang back into mind given her previous training. She was glad for things like that when they blanket out other...things.

"Alright, for starters: I'm Feyri Nirel. Our mission goes along the terms of us being shock troopers. While I don't know many of you, we're all in this together. One slip up, and we'll be regarded as a whole to the populace. Our client--the leader of Inti--is supposedly a fanatical God-concept, something I know well. He'll consider us as tools, pawns and only implements to further his will; I suggest that we communicate with him only when necessary.

"But first things first. Our weapon of choice is information. The food stores are meandering by the calculated drop point, so I hereby ask all of you, all of you, to focus on getting information from our objectives: the people, and the authorities. Find out what you can from both sides, whether low-caste or higher. Why a civil war occurred, and why the scorched earth campaign--it would obviously damage the economy as well as society, so that's our first priority. Because I'm quite planning us all to split up into teams of three in order to fulfill such a message. Bring pepper spray, and smoke grenades as well as something to hasten escape--or at least something that'd make you more presentable to said castes, just for that measure. It's better to prepare before rather than blindly follow in.

"We do not kill innocents. Remember that. Conceal or lock any weaponry, and only draw and fire when the time calls our for it. Even though we may be employed based on our (ridiculously stupid) reputation, I'd like a show of civility here (please?)."

She ruffled Grate's hair after delivering that speech, letting in the silence take over as she looked at the kid, smiling. "Don't think too much about what May did, Grate. She's just a bit..needy. Keep close to that person," she pointed at Lyra, "and trust those around you. We're in this as a team, and I'd like it to go as smooth as possible."

Ask Steve: "What caste system exists, and how do we discern how people treat each other in said caste: Are there any restrictions for those within the different castes? And what castes exist?

"For foreign folk like us, how do all castes, as well as authority figures, view us, from your perspective?"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:51:41 pm by Tiruin »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14857 on: June 15, 2013, 08:57:27 pm »

"Are you on my team too, Miss Feyri?"
Sig

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14858 on: June 15, 2013, 09:15:31 pm »

"..Sure!" Great, I can't even decide on the spot.
You hesitated for one second!
Nobody noticed. Anyway, Itni? Sounds like a mythological name, huh.
Or a religious one.

"Any opinions?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14859 on: June 15, 2013, 09:38:06 pm »

((Oh man- this is the PERFECT mission for Thrak, Steve rest his soul.
((Why?))

((Well, since we're there to scare civilians...))

Thrak grins (or tries too, at least) as he heads into the briefing room.  There's already a crowd forming.

"Sup, bros!  Check out what the doc-man hooked me up with!   Watch this!"

Pull out the cleaver and strike a pose.  Look for a mirror as well.
You strike the most awesome pose you can while checking around for a mirror. You can't see one.

>Everyone else in the briefing room
What looks like some sort of cross between a robot, a SWAT officer and a metal beetle wanders in and whips out an enormous cleaver. Upon closer inspection it appears that he has the skin off a human face stretched and bolted over the featureless metal thing where a head should normally be.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14860 on: June 15, 2013, 10:01:28 pm »

"From what I can gather, the weapon I currently posses is designed for area denial, hence it has little to no capacity for targeting specific individuals. Once it fires, there will be flames and poisonous fumes which can cause quite a bit of collateral damage. However, the weapon's scope is able to be linked to other HMRC units so that they can access the visual feed which may allow it to act as a spotter for manipulator or amp users. Hence I'd like to request to be assigned to a team that is already capable of taking out individual targets; preferably one that has a conventional weapon user and an amp or manipulator user."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14861 on: June 15, 2013, 10:19:18 pm »

"I'm glad you'd rather be with me than your wife. Or is she the husband?"
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14862 on: June 15, 2013, 11:32:50 pm »

Feyri felt a sigh escape her as May moved on. The scenario was so...out of place, that she didn't know what to react with--given that she was in her casual wear and not her MKIII, it was even worse--though, the mission briefing sprang back into mind given her previous training. She was glad for things like that when they blanket out other...things.

"Alright, for starters: I'm Feyri Nirel. Our mission goes along the terms of us being shock troopers. While I don't know many of you, we're all in this together. One slip up, and we'll be regarded as a whole to the populace. Our client--the leader of Inti--is supposedly a fanatical God-concept, something I know well. He'll consider us as tools, pawns and only implements to further his will; I suggest that we communicate with him only when necessary.

"But first things first. Our weapon of choice is information. The food stores are meandering by the calculated drop point, so I hereby ask all of you, all of you, to focus on getting information from our objectives: the people, and the authorities. Find out what you can from both sides, whether low-caste or higher. Why a civil war occurred, and why the scorched earth campaign--it would obviously damage the economy as well as society, so that's our first priority. Because I'm quite planning us all to split up into teams of three in order to fulfill such a message. Bring pepper spray, and smoke grenades as well as something to hasten escape--or at least something that'd make you more presentable to said castes, just for that measure. It's better to prepare before rather than blindly follow in.

"We do not kill innocents. Remember that. Conceal or lock any weaponry, and only draw and fire when the time calls our for it. Even though we may be employed based on our (ridiculously stupid) reputation, I'd like a show of civility here (please?)."

She ruffled Grate's hair after delivering that speech, letting in the silence take over as she looked at the kid, smiling. "Don't think too much about what May did, Grate. She's just a bit..needy. Keep close to that person," she pointed at Lyra, "and trust those around you. We're in this as a team, and I'd like it to go as smooth as possible."

Ask Steve: "What caste system exists, and how do we discern how people treat each other in said caste: Are there any restrictions for those within the different castes? And what castes exist?

"For foreign folk like us, how do all castes, as well as authority figures, view us, from your perspective?"

watch and listen as Feyri speaks, nod once when she points at me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14863 on: June 16, 2013, 12:00:16 am »

"Good idea, I was planning something along the lines of A,B,C,D teams just like that..other mission.

"A would take care of the masses--asking questions, taking opinions, speaking to their leaders, inquiring about rebellions. Blend in with the people and assume a plainclothes role and such. The same would go for B but their target would be the authorities and/or military/local forces.

"There would be a stealth operation for either C/D to find out more about our most high Itni Leader. The Magister, and his closest chosen--I believe the local customs would be affecting us. Bring gasmasks, I suppose. Do our suits protect against toxic or noxious odors? Anyway...

"D would be our riot control team if anything goes wrong...I honestly didn't give that one much thought.Steve, what would be our debriefing for the mission? When to pull out and such? Also I-"

Ask Steve.

"I'm glad you'd rather be with me than your wife. Or is she the husband?"
Feyri stopped midsentence and felt herself blushing, somewhat.
He's 11. Or..not adolescent age.
Err. How to explain this.
Go with it.

"I'm not yet married Grate. May is just an..acquaintance. A friend. A very needy friend."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:02:36 am by Tiruin »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14864 on: June 16, 2013, 12:01:44 am »

((I take it Feyri is ignoring Grate's question?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 989 990 [991] 992 993 ... 2101