_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928969 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14820 on: June 15, 2013, 04:39:09 am »

People are scared of the HMRC-you can thank the fear mongering of the UWM for that

((Yeah, that reputation is totally undeserved. It's not like we explode dams or raid houses when we're supposed to stop a mass murderer, or something. Wait, Steve never said that it's undeserved. Nevermind then.))

"Thanks. Any estimate on how long it'll take?"

Ask for an estimate, then go to the Armory.

"G'day officer. I'd like to purchase a Mk II suit."
Buy the suit, handing over 5 of my 7 tokens.

((New equipment list should be Mk II suit, Microwave amp, cigarettes (standard and blue smokes), bottle of Astro, 'nanoghosts.'))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14821 on: June 15, 2013, 07:53:08 am »

"Hmm, some protection against lasers would be nice. I'm almost afraid to ask, but are there even more steps up from that level of armor? And if so, what do they cost. Also, I don't suppose you've still got some things left you tinkered up from your days or if the lab-boys have stuff that could be benificial to someone with a robo-body?"

Ask AM

On general comms: "Anyone interested in buying a well-maintained Mk.II suit? The suit has only been crushed-slash-shot twice, 3 tokens asking price, that's 40 percent less than buying a new one! Life saving equipment at a bargain price, catch-a-riiiiiide"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:10 am »

The old man seems confused, blinking slowly at the mission briefing, eyes widening a bit... not that you'd notice under the eyebrows.

"Eh? 'sis 'bout a mis'shin? 'm jus' lookin' for my office."

He probably needs all of this explained to him, considering that he has no idea just what in the flying fark is going on.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14823 on: June 15, 2013, 08:04:13 am »

((Too bad Flint isn't going to this mission. I'd have liked to have the opportunity to kill that monarch.
Protecting a monarch from his people. Sounds a bit more like merc work, don't you think?))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: June 15, 2013, 08:12:11 am »

"Hmm, some protection against lasers would be nice. I'm almost afraid to ask, but are there even more steps up from that level of armor? And if so, what do they cost. Also, I don't suppose you've still got some things left you tinkered up from your days or if the lab-boys have stuff that could be benificial to someone with a robo-body?"

Ask AM

On general comms: "Anyone interested in buying a well-maintained Mk.II suit? The suit has only been crushed-slash-shot twice, 3 tokens asking price, that's 40 percent less than buying a new one! Life saving equipment at a bargain price, catch-a-riiiiiide"
((Well I would buy it if I was on the ship but unfortunately not so lucky))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14825 on: June 15, 2013, 08:50:10 am »

Gorat strokes his chin and goatee as Pancaek makes his offer, then shakes his head. While it was tempting, it wouldn't give him enough funds to purchase the next amp, and a damaged suit might hold some risks. Then he notices Stacy going on a purchasing spree. "Are you sure that's a mission, Stacy, and not a party?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14826 on: June 15, 2013, 08:58:54 am »

((Correct me if I'm wrong, but the AM said she fixed the suit after it got damaged two missions ago, so I'm pretty sure it's actually in top-condition.

and @corsair, if no-one buys it until you guys come back from mission, you get first pick))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14827 on: June 15, 2013, 09:10:46 am »

((I don't think Gorat knows that, though.))
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14828 on: June 15, 2013, 09:17:42 am »

((hmm, yeah, good point))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14829 on: June 15, 2013, 09:34:05 am »

Gorat strokes his chin and goatee as Pancaek makes his offer, then shakes his head. While it was tempting, it wouldn't give him enough funds to purchase the next amp, and a damaged suit might hold some risks. Then he notices Stacy going on a purchasing spree. "Are you sure that's a mission, Stacy, and not a party?"

"It's kind of a party mission, I suppose. Our job is to stay in a city for 6 months and prevent things from getting too far out of hand by our sheer intimidating presence. I was considering grabbing a few Halloween masks as well, but decided against this. Better that the poor fellows see that their enemies are largely human. Well, in origin, at least."

"By the way, do I know you? You seem to know me for some reason."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14830 on: June 15, 2013, 09:40:12 am »

"We've met, yes. Not on the best terms I guess, but I didn't think it was that bad."
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14831 on: June 15, 2013, 09:53:02 am »

"We've met, yes. Not on the best terms I guess, but I didn't think it was that bad."

"Oh dear. Not on the best of terms? What do you mean? Does it relate to that unspeakable never-to-be-mentioned-again incident? If so, it is understandable. After all, probably a reason why I don't remember any of it. Alas, the tragedy of lost memory."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14832 on: June 15, 2013, 10:04:03 am »

"If it's about something never to be mentioned again, I guess I couldn't mention it so since I mentioned it it couldn't be, could it? Wait, what was it about? I think you wanted the first use of your equipment be a possibly more dangerous one than the situation we were in, as far as I was concerned. Which it wasn't. Seems to be a problem with me..." Gorat scratches his head.
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14833 on: June 15, 2013, 10:15:40 am »

"If it's about something never to be mentioned again, I guess I couldn't mention it so since I mentioned it it couldn't be, could it? Wait, what was it about? I think you wanted the first use of your equipment be a possibly more dangerous one than the situation we were in, as far as I was concerned. Which it wasn't. Seems to be a problem with me..." Gorat scratches his head.

"It couldn't be, yes. But a more dangerous use of my equipment than the situation of my first one is impossible, so it could possibly be something different. A situation where the first use wasn't mentioned, perhaps? Or was it now? You've mentioned it at any rate, so the first use is doubtlessly dangerous. But is it useful, that's what I want to know! After all, useful uses for useful things are the words of the day. Dangerous uses for dangerous things are a no-no. But it depends on the first one's situation. It is certainly a problem with you, me and everyone. We are all first ones in situations we cannot comprehend."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #14834 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:54 am »

"... I guess? I think I lost the train if thought somewhere..."
Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 2101