_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 961 962 [963] 964 965 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922103 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14430 on: May 16, 2013, 02:26:25 pm »

"Alright, I've a metal pipe here and a trustworthy friend. Nothing can go wrong."

Feyri inspects the surrounding area on how it looks like, as well as any presence of organic creatures? Examine self and Lyra under the sunlight.

"Any plan, Lyra? I suppose we should find a better shelter--dunno how we got there in the first place but...bluh. I don't like this place.

"Too many ruins."

"Anonymous... Food? Water?"
Look around the surrounding area for signs of water or evidence of activity, paths through the grass or bush and the like.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14431 on: May 16, 2013, 04:22:27 pm »

Take the ass. Burn the barn and ride off.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14432 on: May 16, 2013, 05:08:34 pm »

((@PW: I think you skipped my action

Try to activate the mode again. Go fast for a sneak attack on his back and braincase.

Here it is again.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14433 on: May 16, 2013, 05:11:56 pm »

Put my O in the upper-left-hand corner.

"You know how to play Tic-Tac-Toe? What else do you know how to do?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14434 on: May 17, 2013, 02:53:09 pm »

Stacy gently spins around as he asks his next questions.

"Comfortable life, you say? Sounds pretty great and all, being on an eternal cruise through the stars and all. If by some strange coincidence I happen to survive this, I might look into this whole joining thing, if possible. Is it possible? Do you know anyone who's done that?"

Ask.

"Beyond me and the Doc, no. Not a lot of survivors around here."

"Alright, I've a metal pipe here and a trustworthy friend. Nothing can go wrong."

Feyri inspects the surrounding area on how it looks like, as well as any presence of organic creatures? Examine self and Lyra under the sunlight.

"Any plan, Lyra? I suppose we should find a better shelter--dunno how we got there in the first place but...bluh. I don't like this place.

"Too many ruins."

Though it's by no means a bustling biosphere rich with all manner of neon colored life, there are still animals around. Insects in the grass and rodents that you can see scurrying amongst the rubble. Occasionally you can hear a bird chirp somewhere in the neighborhood.

You appear to be standing in the backyard of the home, which is around the middle of a long block of similar homes that sit side by side. Their backyards, once fenced off from each other, now form a long, unbroken line of yellow grass and bare dirt behind the expanse of homes. There are more homes on the other side of the wash and spread out all around you. It seems like you're in the center of a fairly large suburb that has apparently been abandoned for some time.

You and Lyra look pretty much the same as before. The only things the light lets you see is that Lyra is paler then you, and that your skin is not only darkly tanned but also marked with calluses on the shoulders and hands.

"Too many ruins."

"Anonymous... Food? Water?"
Look around the surrounding area for signs of water or evidence of activity, paths through the grass or bush and the like.
You see no signs of water, however there are footprints in the dirt and the grass has been disturbed. The footprints are those of bare human feet, like yours, and they form a path leading to the window you just climbed out of. They seem to have come from the dry wash.

Take the ass. Burn the barn and ride off.
You take the ass, burn the barn and ride off toward the...North? south? With whom do you place your bets, Yankee?

((@PW: I think you skipped my action

Try to activate the mode again. Go fast for a sneak attack on his back and braincase.

Here it is again.))
Woops

[will:1+2]
Geez.

Jim turns around full and notices you. Well...crap.

Put my O in the upper-left-hand corner.

"You know how to play Tic-Tac-Toe? What else do you know how to do?"

"I think it's something all computers know. Like solitaire or minesweeper."

_O_|X|__
    __|X|__
       |  |

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14435 on: May 17, 2013, 03:02:42 pm »

"Huh...so, what other games do you know?"

Bottom center square.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14436 on: May 17, 2013, 03:23:44 pm »

backtrack the footprints, do not leave Feyri's line of sight, stop every four or five steps to look around and listen. If I would have to leave Feyri's line of sight to continue backtracking the footprints, stop, turn, and look at her.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14437 on: May 17, 2013, 03:28:27 pm »

"Oh, so you're a survivor! Fancy that. And the Doctor is as well. Any particular reason you stuck around? Are there any benefits? But, most importantly, do they let you keep the toys you got when you are set free and actually choose to leave?"

Keep on askin' in the non-free world.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14438 on: May 17, 2013, 04:43:21 pm »

Feyri chuckled at an idea.

"See something, Lyra? Don't worry, I won't leave you at all. Lead the way, perhaps?"

Still makes no sense though. Why are we in ruins...in a post-apocalyptic area. What was the title of this VR simulation? Pretty cool here...accursed sun and breeze...

Follow Lyra, try to test my sense of smell on finding...tracks. Or any of my senses for that matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14439 on: May 17, 2013, 05:13:20 pm »

Go wherever the roads take me.

"HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN~"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14440 on: May 18, 2013, 11:51:44 am »

"Huh...so, what other games do you know?"

Bottom center square.
_O_|X|__
  __|X|__
   X|O|

"Pinball. But that one is hard to do."

"Oh, so you're a survivor! Fancy that. And the Doctor is as well. Any particular reason you stuck around? Are there any benefits? But, most importantly, do they let you keep the toys you got when you are set free and actually choose to leave?"

Keep on askin' in the non-free world.
"Living in the HMRC leaves you with a particular set of skills. Most of them not suited for civilized life. Regular employment with all your needs met isn't such a bad thing, after all. And yes, you get to keep what you've bought over the years."

Go wherever the roads take me.

"HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN~"

You ride for several hours before coming across what could very loosely be considered a town. It's not much more then 5-10 homes with a central tavern or inn, all clustered on the side of the road.

Feyri chuckled at an idea.

"See something, Lyra? Don't worry, I won't leave you at all. Lead the way, perhaps?"

Still makes no sense though. Why are we in ruins...in a post-apocalyptic area. What was the title of this VR simulation? Pretty cool here...accursed sun and breeze...

Follow Lyra, try to test my sense of smell on finding...tracks. Or any of my senses for that matter.
Your senses seem, for the most part, unchanged. You could swear you're a little colorblind though.

backtrack the footprints, do not leave Feyri's line of sight, stop every four or five steps to look around and listen. If I would have to leave Feyri's line of sight to continue backtracking the footprints, stop, turn, and look at her.
The footprints trace a path back into the wash and then along it's side, following it's path through the neighborhoods, under bridges and finally toward what looks like a small commercial area with several strip malls

At this point you're fairly certain these footprints are your own, from sometime before the simulation started.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14441 on: May 18, 2013, 12:15:57 pm »

Stacy does a tapdance as he considers Sandy's answer.

"So that means that all the people crazy, criminal and ruthless enough to survive the HMRC can walk free with all the undoubtedly dangerous weapons of mass destruction they've accumulated? Doesn't that seem a bit counterproductive? I mean, the idiotic psychopaths probably die horribly, as do the simple idiots and psychopaths, but doesn't that kinda serve as a selection process for the supercriminals of tomorrow?"

"Then again, I don't know how many people survive the 10 or so missions. Do you know of any others except yourself and the Doctor? What's happened to them?"

Pursue line of questioning.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14442 on: May 18, 2013, 04:29:27 pm »

"Especially with two people..."

Upper right square.

Think of some games I could teach Equaterina.
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14443 on: May 18, 2013, 04:38:01 pm »

Run into the tavern.

"I AM QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD. BOW DOWN TO ME."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14444 on: May 18, 2013, 07:37:28 pm »

continue backtracking, continue to periodically stop to look around and listen.
Pages: 1 ... 961 962 [963] 964 965 ... 2101